Episode 5

Violet POV

Aris hadn't spoken since Vin died. Fai hadn't eaten since Vin died. Kenji hadn't smiled, laughed or joked since Vin died.

Aris had still been taken each day but she wasn't cuffed again. Fai got skinnier and skinnier as 2 and a half weeks passed after she had eaten last.

"Fai, please, eat," I begged as I passed her the ration bar,

"You take it," she replied, her voice weak and tired.

I left the ration bar by her skinny hand and stood up. I went over to Aris and sat down beside her.

"You alright?" I questioned. She nodded, her face unresponsive, "Aris please..." I sighed, "Help me?"

"I killed her mother," she said quietly, her voice hoarse, and then she turned back to face out of the ray shield. I stood again and walked toward the back of the room. The ray shield deactivated and I slowly turned around. Aris was standing again and Kenji had looked up at the disturbance.

The stormtroopers ignored the rest of us as they moved toward the back of the room, toward Fai, with a stretcher. As they tried to move her she collapsed. I went to help but one of the stormtroopers pushed me away. They placed Fai on a stretcher and carried her out of the room,

"Where are they taking her?" I asked the stormtrooper in charge,

"Medical bay," he replied, "Aris Tyra, Lord Vader would like to speak to you," he gestured for Aris to leave the cell and she did, following the other stormtroopers as they carried our cousin away.

"And then there were two," I sighed as I went over to Kenji.

"Why do you think Vader wants to talk to our sister?" Kenji asked,

"I don't know," I replied honestly, "Vader is hard to understand," Kenji nodded and then lay down on the floor, "Good night,"

"Night," he replied. It was hard to tell if it was night, there were no windows or doors in the cell, and no way of telling the time, we slept when we were tired and saved our food until we were hungry.

It was a boring life, but we got by, imagining up things to do and talking about everything and nothing.

Aris pov

I was taken through so many corridors that I lost count. Up ahead there were 2 large gold, red and black doors. They opened as we approached and we entered what looked to be a large bedroom. The walls were black with red borders, the floor was a golden and black marble.

There was a large, comfortable-looking bed against the wall with covers that matched the door, a raging fire stood opposite it and a large black desk sat facing toward the large glass window that took up the entirety of one wall. Through the glass, you could see all sorts of marine life, and we seemed to be at the bottom of the ocean as coral and rocks were littering the sandy ground. I walked over to the window and peered out, it was beautiful in a terrifying way.

"Tyra," Vader's mechanical voice got my attention.

"Vader," I replied, turning around to face him, "Where am I?"

"This can be your accommodation," he looked around the room.

"What's the catch?" I questioned,

"You become a Sith Assassin," he replied casually, "You will help hunt down the traitorous Jedi and kill them all,"

"We were both Jedi," I reminded him, "Why do you want to hunt them all down? They are our friends!"

"Were our friends," he corrected, "They betrayed me, they betrayed the Republic,"

"The only people foolish enough to believe that are followers of the Emperor," I argued,

"Everyone on Naboo thought that, didn't they?" I felt my mouth fall open slightly.

Flashback

I walked carefully along the road, avoiding the poor that littered the streets, trying not to step on them.

"And then the Emperor ordered all of the Clone Troopers to kill the traitorous Jedi and ridded the galaxy of their scum, they will never hurt us again," I turned to the woman who was telling some children lies. I felt like defending the Jedi Order, defending myself and my friends and family but then I remembered the stormtroopers walking around the streets. I swallowed and continued to walk down the streets.

Present Day

"How do you know about that?" I asked, my jaw tightening.

"The Emperor knows everything about you, Aris," he replied, "Except for how you managed to escape the Purge," I felt memories rushing back; Click turning on us, telling Kiana to run, the clones thinking I was dead. I stifled a sob and covered my face with my hands, "How did you survive?" I tightened my jaw again and pulled my hands away from my face, and even though tears were running down my face I looked at Vaders black mask in confidence.

"Anakin," I said calmly, "I survived the Purge by outsmarting my opponents, by pretending to be dead," I pulled my sleeve down to reveal the large scar on my shoulder, "My men, my friends, gave me this wound," I pulled my sleeve back up, "All because your precious Emperor decided the Jedi would stand in the way of his inhumane, brutal treatment of the galaxy,"

"Take her away," Vader commanded, "I will speak to you again tomorrow," I was led out of the room and back down the dark, dull corridors and back to the cell.

Both Kenji and Violet asked what happened but when they saw my tear-stained face they left me alone.

A Few Months Later

Violet POV

As it was before, Aris was taken to see Vader every day, she didn't say what he wanted or what happened but I got the gist of it by watching her for the short amount of time she had spent in the cell. It had been ages since we had seen Aris and it felt like months.

"Where is she?" I tried to look outside of the cell,

"She'll be fine," Kenji sighed, he had dramatically lost weight, even though he had been eating the same thing for ages, his face was skeletal; with sunken eyes and prominent cheekbones.

"What if she's not?" I sat down beside him on the floor.

"She's a Tyra,"

"So was Vin," I reminded him, and he nodded all while swallowing. I felt tears rush to my eyes but I blinked quickly to get rid of them. "She'll come back to us," I tried to reassure both of us, "One way or another,"

"Yeah," Kenji didn't seem convinced as he spoke.

Weeks Later

The ray shield deactivated and I stood, expecting it to be Aris. Half a dozen stormtroopers came around the corner and 2 grabbed me by my arms, "Hey!" I exclaimed as they gripped my arms hard. They did the same to Kenji and we were taken down what felt like hundreds of corridors until we came to a room with a large table and chair in it.

Sitting in the chair was Darth Vader himself, and standing behind him was a figure cloaked in black with the hood up. The figure was facing away from us, looking out of the large glass window into the ocean.

"What do you want?" I asked Vader as the stormtroopers threw us onto the ground.

"I want you to meet someone," he replied in his loud, deep mechanical voice,

"Them?" I nodded my head toward the cloaked figure.

"Yes," he said simply, the figure turned around and I felt my body involuntarily stiffen and my jaw drop. The figure had black hair, streaked with red, one of its eyes was pitch black and the other was white and surrounded by a large, new scar that was obviously caused by electricity., and a sadistic smile was planted on its face. Even through all of that and the black and grey outfit they were wearing I recognized the person.

When I spoke my voice was hoarse and dry, "Aris?"