Episode 2

We spent nearly two weeks at the Clan Tyra house, helping the adults get back to full strength and soon most of them were fully healed again.

I walked through the house to the main room. There I looked around the room again. It was covered in dust and rocks and leaves. I sat down in the middle and began to meditate. I felt the Force move around me, and then I felt dread and horror as the dark figure from my vision, Darth Vader, came into view.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him, he had a mask on this time.

"I want you dead, like all the other Jedi," he breathed loudly,

"You didn't have to kill and injure my family," I replied,

"So you found them?"

"I found your inhumane handiwork," I spat, "You are not the man I once knew," I shook my head, "You are too cruel to be Anakin Skywalker,"

"I killed Anakin Skywalker," Darth Vader told me, "He was weak,"

"Anakin Skywalker was not weak," I argued, "He was strong, loving, slightly irrational but so kind," I felt myself falling and the figure disappeared. I hit the ground of the Clan Tyra house and winded myself.

"Holy Sith!" it was the little girl from before,

"What?" I asked her,

"You were floating! In midair! And the rocks and leaves were floating! And everything was so still, I didn't even move the dust when I walked!" she gasped, "You really are a Jedi!"

"I am," I laughed, "Want me to show you something?" she nodded. I ignited my lightsaber and then did a few spinning tricks with it, then I leapt into the air and did a backflip, landing perfectly and extinguishing my lightsaber,

"Shab on a stick," I laughed at her curse. Violet ran into the room,

"Aris," Violet looked scared, more than I had ever seen her before, "An Imperial star destroyer just entered the atmosphere,"

"Dank farrick!" I sighed, running with her to the war room. There was an Imperial star destroyer on the scanner above the Clan Tyra house. After a few moments, a ship came out of the star destroyer, leading about 20 TIE fighters, "Get those who are ready for a fight, we'll need everyone we can get," I ran back out to the main room and shut the front doors. I then grabbed my lightsaber from my belt and held it in my hand.

"How did the Empire know we were here?" Violet asked as she ran back into the room with 7 Mandalorians.

"That may have been my fault," I sighed, "I had a vision and I accidentally told Darth Vader where we were,"

"Dank farrick," Violet cussed.

Kenji came over to us, "What's the plan?" he asked. They both looked at me and I thought for a second before saying,

"Kenji and the Mandalorians will take out the stormtroopers, Violet and I will handle Anakin,"

"Anakin?"

"I forgot to tell you," I sighed, "When I had the vision on the ship, I think Darth Vader is Anakin,"

"Kriff," Violet ran her hands through her long hair.

"Just get ready," I told them both. They nodded and Kenji ran off to tell the other Mandalorians about the plan. Violet sat down, I took a small string bit of string out of my pocket and tied my hair, which I had cut short, into a ponytail. Then I sat down beside Violet and began to meditate.

"Obi-Wan," I called through the Force, "I miss you. And if I don't survive this..." I debated telling him,

It's against the Jedi code, said a voice in my head.