Episode 1

I let my head swing to one side as the machine held me up. I was tired, so tired that it was exhausting to breathe. I had been tortured nonstop for days, the only thing keeping me together was thinking of the Force, of my friends and family. 

"Are you ready to give up?" the evil, high-pitched voice asked me again. I swallowed the blood in my mouth and gasped, 

"Never," I spat, the voice laughed as I, too tired to swallow again, accidentally let the blood drip out of my mouth. 

"You are weak," the voice told me, "You couldn't protect your sister or your brother, now I can kill them at any time,"

"No," I whispered. I knew it wasn't right, but I could feel anger and fear boiling up inside me. 

"That's it, girl, use your anger, use your pain, use your fear!" the voice cackled, and then lightning shot out at me again, making me scream in agony as the lightning hit my face. I screwed my eyes shut until the pain stopped, and slowly, I opened my eyes again. It took me only a split-second to scream again when I realised I could only see from one of my eyes. The voice cackled, "You were right, Vader, she does have excellent potential, torture her again and you will break her,"

"Yes, master," Vader replied. The needle entered my arm and then my veins felt like they were on fire. The anger inside me began to overflow and I used it to not feel any pain. I collapsed against the machine holding me, using all my strength to block out the pain. I screamed with the effort and I felt Vader's eyes watching me. I screwed up my eyes again and pushed out using the Force, imagining millions and millions of tiny hands pushing anything and everything away from me. 

When I opened my eyes I was standing on solid ground. The machine that held me had been smashed into the wall, and the stormtroopers were laying against the walls massaging headaches or injuries through their armour, Vader was using the Force to steady himself. I stood up to my full height and ignored that I could only see out of one eye. Vader cautiously walked over to me, I spat blood onto the ground as he rounded me. I didn't feel any pain, no aftershocks from the torture like before. Vader reached forward and pinched me, hard, on the arm. I didn't even realise he did it until I turned to see him retracting his hand and a large red mark appeared on my arm. 

"I... I didn't feel it," I realised, Vader didn't say anything and I couldn't tell his emotion through the black, mechanical mask. The silence in the room stretched for what seemed like years as Vader thought over this fact.

Finally, he spoke, shattering the silence in the room, "Good, this will help you with your training, if you cannot feel pain, you will be a strong assassin," I looked up at him, 

"Training?" I questioned, "I can only use one eye," 

"You will have to train hard," he replied, I nodded to him, "You are no longer the weak, Aris Tyra. You are the Sith Assassin, Aura," I nodded again and felt the side of my face, a large burn had appeared on my face from the lightning, the same lightning that had made me half-blind. Anger rose inside me again, "Good, use your anger, and you will be strong," 

"Yes, my lord," I replied,

"Now, get to a bacta-tank," he ordered, "You cannot have an open wound when you are training," So I spent a few hours in a bacta-tank, the burn turning into a scar. I smirked at it in the mirror once I had donned robes of black and grey. 

I then trained hard, against Inquisitors and Vader. I always lost against Vader, everyone always did, but I won against the Inquisitors, even the Grand Inquisitor stood no chance against me. I trained to use my one working eye to see everywhere and soon I didn't even remember I was half-blind.