Episode 2

Little New Year's gift for y'all. Happy 2024! Sorry, I haven't updated in so long, writing slumps are deadly!!! Anyway, this one is short but I love, so enjoy and I'll try and update more 🤞

I threw the man up in the air and then sliced through him easily with my lightsaber. The woman and child in the corner screamed. 

"He deserved it," I told them, "He was a filthy Jedi, he deserved to die," the woman yelled at me,

"You're a monster," I shook my head,

"The Jedi are the monsters," Then I turned and left their small, disappointing house. My ship was waiting for me and I climbed onto it, "Let's go," I told the pilot. He gave a few orders to the other stormtroopers and then we took off toward the Star Destroyer in the atmosphere, "When we get onto the set course for Cophrigin V, we have some prisoners to drop off," 

When we reached my Star Destroyer, the Emancipator we immediately shot into hyperspace and I moved down the neverending, grey hallways to the detention area. Aris Tyra's weak sister, Violet sat on the ground in one of the sells, and her equally weak brother, Kenji sat in the other. Violet seemed to be meditating, I could basically see the Force emanating from her.

"Jedi," I spat the word,

"Aris," Violet opened her eyes slowly, 

"My name is Aura," I replied smoothly, "We are near to the planet you will be left on to die," 

"Why?" Violet questioned, begging in her pathetic voice, 

"Without your sister, you are weak and useless," I sensed her fear that what I was saying was true, "You are nothing without her," Violet's eyes fluttered as if clearing away tears. She resigned, took a deep breath and then went back to meditating, "If you think you are something... and you try to be something I will kill you, and I will not make it quick," 

"Aris..." her lips didn't move but the word was distinct as it echoed around my head, bouncing off my brain and embedding itself. 

"Filth," I spat, not giving a thought to her brother and turning around, travelling back to the bridge where our arrival at the planet was being prepared. 

"Aris..." Another voice echoed in my head, it wasn't Violet though, it was a different voice, a distant voice. I froze and tried to pinpoint the voice. "I love you, Aris," I felt my eyes widen and my mouth let out an involuntary gasp as I realised who the voice was, "I always have... come back to me,"

"Obi-Wan..." I cried out loud. The stormtroopers and officers glanced at me but I quickly regained myself and quickly sped away from the bridge, going to my private rooms and locking the door. My breath was coming in quick and short and I felt as if I may suffocate, "Obi-Wan?" I asked into the empty room. The silence that surrounded and penetrated me brought tears to my eyes though I didn't know why. 

I took long, deep breaths to try and calm myself.

"Don't do it, Aris," Obi-Wan's voice said again, "Violet is your sister... don't kill her as you plan to," 

Tears rolled down my cheeks as my mind was split in two, pain and love battling. I screamed in frustration and fell to the ground, sobbing softly as I debated what to do. 

"Help me," I cried out to no one in particular, "Help me!" 

Silence once again was my only friend and I revelled in it. I looked at the plain grey roof as if someone might hear me,

"Help me...." I mumbled desperately, "Master Windu... Qui-Gon... Obi-Wan... anyone, please!" I cried to the ghosts of my past as if they would save me from my current predicament. They didn't and soon I returned to the bridge of the Emancipator and ordered no one in particular to drop out of hyperspace.