Episode 13

I walked into the docking bays and saw ships of all sizes and shapes. I studied each of them carefully, seeing how many rooms each would have, the weapons and the cargo areas.

"Looking for a ship, miss?" asked a Quarren nearby,

"Yes," I replied, "I need one with a hyperdrive, weapons and preferably a medical area,"

"That's asking for a lot," he chuckled, "But I think I have one you'll like," he led me to a large ship that looked like a bird, "A J-Type Naboo Star Skiff," he presented it to me, "It has weapons, a hyperdrive and a medical area,"

"Naboo?" I questioned, the ship reminding me of Padme,

"Yes," the Quarren nodded, "A man sold it to me a few days ago,"

"How much?" I questioned,

"400 credits," he told me. I sucked in through my teeth. I pulled out the credits I kept on me at all times and gave him the 400, keeping 100. "It's all yours," I quickly walked into the open ship as the Quarren walked off chuckling. I walked back out and studied the Quarren counting the money,

"Aris!" I turned to where my name was being called,

"Violet?!" I asked. She ran over and hugged me tightly, making me groan as my shoulder ached.

"What is it?" she asked. I put a finger to my lips and quickly pulled her inside the ship, closing the bridge.

"Why are you still wearing your robes?" I asked, "Why aren't you covering them?"

"What do you mean?" she asked,

"Have you not seen Obi-Wan's message?" I questioned, she shook her head and I tapped her flashing comm. She listened to the message, her face changing from neutral to sad.

"What does this mean?" she asked,

"We need to lay low," I told her, "I brought this ship to get out of here. Have you got your lightsabers?"

"Yeah," she replied,

"I only have one," I sighed, pulling it out of my boot, "We need to get out of this dock," Violet immediately moved to the controls and turned the ship on,

"She's real nice," Violet chuckled as the ship rose.

"Park outside the city," I told her, "But not too far," she nodded and the ship flew out of the Quarren's docking bay, out of the city and then landed outside the city. "Give me the credits you have," Violet handed me 100 credits which I then added to my own 100. "I'm going to go and buy some food, clothes and medical supplies, stay with the ship," Violet nodded.

I left the ship and walked into the Capitol City, hood up and cloak wrapped completely around me. Every so often I saw a few clones and ducked into an alley where they couldn't see me before heading back on my previous route.

I made it back to the ship with 3 medkits, 4 pairs of clothes and cloaks, and enough food to last a week. We divided the clothes, cloaks, food and medkits with an extra kit for the main area. There were two separate sleeping spaces in the ship, they were small with only a bed, desk and cupboard but it was enough.

"What now?" I asked,

"We sit back and stay low," Violet shrugged,

"Violet," I sighed, "Click and the clones are still on this planet,"

"Oh," she chuckled slightly, "We could go to another planet," she suggested,

"Which one?" I asked,

"I'm not sure," she replied,