Episode 4

Aris POV

"Are you alright?" I hadn't had a chance to speak to my sister after she spoke to the Seventh Sister as I was too busy taking care of Vin, Fai and Kenji.

"Fine," Violet shrugged. Her face was tear-stained and she shuddered with every breath. She was so tired, she had been crying nonstop for hours, the years of sorrow pouring out of her. If any of the Inquisitors came back into the large room I would be the only one to be able to protect my family.

"You're not," I told her, "You're my sister, I'm not blind," She chuckled sadly and then nodded.

"Neither are you," she admitted, "None of us are,"

"Vi-"

"I just wanna give up, Aris," A single tear fell down Violet's face, all that was left after she had emptied her tears, "I just want to... to," she couldn't finish the sentence and I sighed loudly,

"Just go to sleep," I told her. She nodded and closed her tired eyes.

"Aris Tyra?" I turned at the sound of my name and saw a group of stormtroopers and an officer. I stood, getting ready to protect my family from the Imperials. The officer came over and cuffed my hands again. I was led away from my family, though I didn't want to leave them and through a few corridors. We came to another circular room with some sort of contraption in the middle.

I was placed in the contraption and the cuffs were removed. My arms were placed inside restraints on the contraption. The officer stood behind a control panel and pressed a few buttons. A needle sort of thing came toward me and I braced myself for the inevitable pain.

Violet POV

When I opened my eyes again I couldn't see Aris. Vin and Fai were fast asleep and Kenji was sitting in front of them, his eyes facing the door opposite him. I could tell he was in pain by the way his breathing racked his whole body and blood was still dripping down his forehead.

"Where's Aris?" I asked him.

He turned around and smiled softly at me, "I don't know," he admitted. I stood and went to sit next to him, "I hate this,"

"I've had worse," I shrugged.

"Really?" I nodded, "After you left," he took another body-shaking breath and continued, "I wished I was force sensitive like you two," he smiled and then laughed, "That was so foolish and naive, this is torture and you've had worse,"

"Kenji," tears mixed with the blood on his face as he laughed at his past self,

"I was so kriffing stupid," he stood up and ran his hand through his hair, "Why would I ever want this?"

"Kenji, please sit down," I stood and grabbed onto his arm, "You're injured,"

"I've always felt a sense of protection toward you two," he cried, "Maybe it's because you're my younger sisters," he shrugged, "But you never needed my protection, you two are stronger than I could ever be and I still feel responsible for you," he slammed his back into the wall and slid down it, collapsing from pain and exhaustion.

I slowly started to sing a lullaby in Mando'a. He looked up at me and smiled. I sang the lullaby until he fell asleep and I took up his place in front of Vin and Fai, watching the door.

Aris POV

I screamed again and summoned all my strength. I used the Force and my strength and pulled the restraints off my arms. I grabbed the needle that was digging into me and pushed it away. I stumbled out of the torture device and felt anger run through my veins. I knew it wasn't Jedi-like to feel anger but as I glared at the 50 stormtroopers marching toward me that was all I felt.