Episode 5

Last time on Jedi Master: The figure dropped the robe and I gasped as I realised who it was...

-----------------------------------------

Thoughts swirled through my head but only one made the conversion into words,

"I thought you were dead!" I gasped, "I thought-" I choked on my words.

"According to your precious Republic, I am," she replied smiling down at me and laughing to herself.

"Violet..." my voice trailed off.

"Don't you dare call me that!" Violet yelled, making my move back slightly, "My name is Vex," she hissed,

"No, no, no," I began to cry, not caring what Yoda or Windu would have thought of me, "Your name is Violet and you are my sister," Violet continued to look down at me, sitting on the platform, crying.

"Look at you..." she chuckled, "Even at 36 you can't control your emotions,"

"You were dead!" I felt my sadness turn to rage, "I mourned you. Kenji, Mother, Father... they blamed me for your death... they," I stopped, I couldn't get any more words out.

"Foolish, really," Violet used her finger and thumb to move my chin, making me look at her, "To waste your tears on a dead woman," I yanked my face away from her, "Well, calm down, I'm not going to bite your face off," I laughed through my tears, she laughed too until she realised what she was doing. I couldn't think properly, not when I was a teary mess.

"Violet please," I begged, "Come back later, I'm tired," She looked as if she were going to hit me but instead left the room. I waited a few moments before lying my head down and letting myself go. Tears flowed out of my eyes as if they were a never-ending river.

Once all my tears had used up I cleaned my face using my sleeves. I then began to meditate. I could sense the clones, they were in the same cell, close together. I could sense Dooku and Violet, they were talking and planning. I could sense the two droids outside the cell room door, they were also talking.

How the kriff is Violet alive?! I thought to myself, Windu told me she was executed! How many other lies have I been told by the Council? the door opened.

"You question the Jedi Council?" Violets clear voice rang out, "You should join us, Aris, together we could rule the galaxy!"

"Rule a galaxy where people are forced to live by your rules, are mistreated, and surrounded by droids?" I replied, not opening my eyes, "No thank you," Violet sighed, she sat near me.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Violet commanded,

"No," I replied, "You are not my sister anymore, according to you, you are Vex, Dooku's errand girl,"

"I am not Dooku's errand girl," she gasped, "If anything, he is my errand boy," she mumbled. I opened my eyes and looked at my sister. Her once jet black hair was now streaked with red. She had a scar through her left eyebrow, her freckles had disappeared and her youthful joy had vanished. Other than that, she was the same old Violet.

"Violet," I said softly, she winced slightly as if in pain, "Give up this poisonous dream and come home," It may have been a trick of the light but I could've sworn that there were tears in her eyes. I didn't know which 'home' I was referring to, the Temple or Mandalore. I know we weren't meant to form attachments, but she's my sister, I wanted her back and I was willing to fight for her, "Come back to Courosant, you can change your name, start a new life, closer to me,"

"Shut up," she ordered. Her voice sounded stern but I could feel unrest in her, "You filthy Jedi, filling my head with things that can't be,"

"But they can be!" I argued, "Please, Violet,"