Episode 2

- NIGHT -

I crept along the roof of the building. Kenji and Click were following, "You know, little sister, this base looked a lot smaller on the map," Kenji sighed,

"So did your house," I replied,

"It's your house too, Aris," Kenji told me,

"Hate to break up the lovely family talk but, Dooku's over there," Click nodded toward the building opposite us. A hooded figure came out of it. I sensed darkness and immediately knew it was Dooku.

"Get back," I ordered as Dooku looked up. I waited a few seconds before I looked back down. He was walking toward his ship, "Click, stop him from leaving," Click nodded and shot the ship, making it explode, "And... queue distraction," Mandalorians sprang up and started shooting the droids. They flew around the base. Dooku took out his lightsaber and began deflecting the lasers, "Let's go," I told Kenji and Click. They nodded and I leapt down to the floor. Kenji carried Click down and they started shooting. I pulled my lightsabers out, not igniting them yet.

"Jedi!" yelled a droid, Kenji quickly shot him. Dooku looked toward me and his hood fell. I then saw the black eyes and the white beard, the piercing stare and the slightly yellow teeth as he sneered at me. He started walking toward me and I ignited my lightsabers, moving into a defensive stance. He continued to walk toward me as the battle raged around us. As soon as he was close enough he struck at me. I blocked and we began to fight. As we fought the droids and Mandalorians continued to blast each other. After a while, he spoke,

"Form 6," Dooku noted, "Niman, you use it well,"

"Thanks," I said sarcastically. As he swung toward me I used the force to throw him back. I then leapt (with the help of the force) at him. He blocked as my lightsabers landed on his. He threw me off and we continued to fight. I jumped on top of a building and Dooku did the same. We fought on top of the building for a few minutes. Dooku used the force to throw me off. I landed on my back and groaned as a shooting pain went up my spine, making me groan. My lightsabers got knocked out of my hand. I turned on the dusty ground as Dooku landed near me.

"And now, Jedi, you will die," Dooku taunted. I called one of my lightsabers to me and ignited it, turning I only just blocked the swing from Dooku. I quickly jumped up as I threw Dooku off me. I was only fighting with one lightsaber now. As we fought something exploded nearby, knocking us both off our feet. I slammed into a nearby building, making my back ache more. I saw my lightsaber nearby and called for it. Dooku was too quick though, he grabbed my second lightsaber out of the air. I stood up and called it to me again. I had taken Dooku by surprise, my lightsaber flew out of his hand and into mine, I ignited it, "Jedi never do give up, do they?" Dooku asked.

"I don't anyway," I hissed,

"Let me guess, you were trained by..." he thought for a moment, "Master Windu?" he questioned. I tightened my grip on the lightsabers, "I was correct," Dooku raised an eyebrow before trying to strike me again. I blocked and we continued fighting. He swung, I blocked and pushed him back, and I swung, he blocked. The same thing seemed to happen over and over again. Until he swept his lightsabers at my legs and as I jumped over them he used the force to trip me over. I again landed on my back. He went to stab me but I dodged just in time.

His lightsaber brushed my clothes and I felt the back of my robes rip. I felt a cool breeze on my back, Dooku stabbed at me again and got the shoulder of my robe. Soon half of my robes were ripped, I was wearing a simple training shirt underneath. Dooku stabbed at me one last time and the top half of my robes fell off. I shivered in the cold. Dooku chuckled slightly, "Cold?" he asked. I just growled, "If you'll excuse me," he leapt toward a ship. I ran after him, jumping towards him. He got into the ship just before I could stop him, the ship flew off and disappeared into space. I was breathing heavily and I extinguished my lightsabers.