suckers

"Human being, a culture-bearing primate classified in the genus Homo, especially the species H. sapiens. Human beings are anatomically similar and related to the great apes but are distinguished by a more highly developed brain and a resultant capacity for articulate speech and abstract reasoning. In addition, human beings display a marked erectness of body carriage that frees the hands for use as manipulative members. Some of these characteristics, however.... Blah blah blah blah blah. I swear Ohm humans are so damn boring" Earth throw his phone on bed and lie back.

As return he earns a hit on his head from his best friend Ohm. "Ouch Ohm" he hit back.

"Shut up. You are also a human." Ohm shut his own book and give a annoying look to his best friend.

"Ohm I know. That's why it's boring way much more. But they are sooooo interesting" Earth gives a dreamy look. He blinks and grab his phone. Do Google about his interesting topic.

Ohm shakes his head and sigh "you only find those bloodsuckers interesting."

"Yes I do. " Earth scoffs "And yes they are interesting. They have cute name Ohm 'VAMPIRES' stop calling them bloodsuckers." Earth huffs putting his both hand on his waist.

"Huh. Come on Earth no matter how much you try it's not changing. Now stop day dreaming they don't even exist" Ohm fix his glasses and start reading another book.

Both best friend studying on floor, books here there.

One day you will see Ohm. Omg they might be living with us we don't know. Omg omg. I can't wait to meet one.
Earth mutter himself dreamily and open a book to start reading.

"They sucks Earth stop day dreaming" Ohm shift his pages of books.

"Yes they sucks blood. Shut up" Earth growls.

"Yeah yeah. We moved in new place Earth. Try find new people but here you and your sucker" Ohm sigh.

"Shut up" Earth scolds.

...............

"Kao Fluke come down fast. Breakfast ready." a beautiful young woman call 2 boys from downstairs and went for
fixing the table with his husband.

"Prem, where is Boun? " she asks the boy sitting on table playing games on phone.

He pull down his headphone "Authority called him. He is there" he replied and start playing again.

A strong air passes around them.
"Is that again same old shit?"

"Fluke, don’t come down like this." the woman half scold the boy named Fluke.

Fluke brushes his hair back, pull a chair  and sit next to Prem. 

"Where is Kao?" the woman's husband asks Fluke.

Before Fluke reply
"I'm here" they hear the voice.

They hear Kao's voice from stairs, he come down walking and sits next to Fluke.

"Push, let's start. All boys here" she taps her husband's back.

Push nods and bring 6 white colored bottle on table.

Her wife pass them to boys.

"Ow.Devi, Boun not here. Keep his away" Push pass a bottle to his wife and she do as his husband said.

Then she sits opposite of 3 boys with her husband.

Prem put his phone and headphone away.

"Okay let's start" Devi take her bottle and other did the same.

They press their bottle together like cheers
"Let's keep the family together, stronger" Push says and everyone "Cheers"

Then they open their white colored bottle and drink the liquid in one gulp.

Kao finished the bottle first. He put the bottle in harsh way. His eyes shut.

He shakes his head few times. Then opens his eyes. His black brown eyes changed in light red then changed suddenly in black brown again like a glitch.

Fluke chokes a bit which made the liquid drop a bit from corner or his mouth.

Devi passes him a tissue "clean the blood from your face"

Fluke wipes it away.

Other hand Push Devi Prem drinking easily like a bottle of water human drink usually.

And They are not human.

"The more time passing it's getting worse" Devi worriedly says and caresses Kao's hand.

"I will be fine" Kao scoffs.

"So Funny Kao" Fluke rolls his eyes.

Kao chuckles.

A little lightening crosses Prem.

"Hey babe" A blonde haired boy appear and kisses Prem's cheek.

Prem smiles toward the boy.

"Oh Boun you are back" Push looks at Boun.

"Yes Dad. Hey where's mine?" Boun takes Prem's bottle and pouts.

"You were with authorities and want us to believe you didn’t have your breakfast there" Kao smirks.

"Well I had mine but I went there for you okay." Boun playing with the empty bottle of Prem's. 

"Is that same old thing?" Fluke asks with a disturbing tone.

"Yeah. it's the same old thing. Did Kao or Fluke found his soulmate? If not when you both getting together?" Boun rolls his eyes.

"It's disgusting always. Where our mates died?" Fluke harshly says.

"Fluke. Don't say like this. " Kao quickly says to Fluke.

Fluke just glares "Yeah yeah"

"Maybe it's because you both meant to be together " Devi lowly says.

At the moment they knows the out blast gonna happen.

"If that so then we would feel for each other from the first day. From the day Prem felt for Boun too" Fluke stand hardly, the chair he was sitting fall back. He half scream and left dinning place in second.

Only a strong air passes around them.

Kao sigh. "Mom. You know he is sensitive about that."

Devi opens her mouth but Push tap her shoulder.

"It's time already. We need to left for uni" Prem says with blank expression pulling his head phone back to his ears.

Boun caresses Prem's hair. "Yeah. Kao tell Fluke to come "

Kao sigh "i will go check on him" and left.

"May I?" Kao knocks the door of Fluke's room.

The door wide open revealing Fluke " what?" he asks straightforwardly.

"It's time for uni." Kao says crossing his arms.

"Hum. You should do your make up first. You can't just go outside with your white face lol. " Fluke walks to his mirror and grab foundation of darker shade than his white face.

"Yeah. You get ready and come down. It's our first day as 4th year." Kao says leaving Fluke only nods.

[ hi..... It's me again. Hehe.. Me and my things... Hope y'll enjoy it 🥺👉👈]