club

Four vampire enter the club. Their aura flowing all over stealing lots of male female's stares.

Boun wraps his arm around Prem's waist. Claiming what's his already cause clubs usually full of drunk people searching for letting out their sexual desire.

They walks to VIP room and found Yacht Sammy Ohm already there sitting in round couch.

Kao's eyes naturally search for Earth.

"Hey " Ohm waves his hand and peck on Fluke's cheek.

Fluke sat next to Ohm.

"Where is Earth?" Kao asks glancing around.

"he told me to go and he will catch up later. He sound desperate. So yeah" Ohm sadly mutters.

"Can he come here alone? I mean he still have pain in his wrist." Kao worriedly asks.

He didn’t even wait for Ohm to reply and already left.

"Woah where is he going?" Yacht confusedly glance.

"Let him" Fluke reply taking a glass from table.

"Fluke do you want to dance?" Ohm asks with his best puppy eyes. Oh all pleading eyes of Ohm is best puppy eyes tho.

Fluke can't help smiling under his breathe. "I can't dance but I will join you for sure" Fluke reply sipping his drink and surprising everyone connecting their lips together.

Ohm fall off guard with sudden attack of Fluke's lips but he obediently reply the kiss.

Fluke kissed him deeply before pulling off.

Ohm blushed. His tip of ear dead red.

Boun smirks "someone claiming what his already"

......

Earth frustratedly kicked his bed. He is trying hard to button up his shirt but failing. And now end up losing one button.

As his hand not helping here, he knew it will take him long to get ready. Ohm was all excited for going in club he didn’t wanted to keep that poor boy with him. He told Ohm to go himself he will join later. Now here stuck.

Earth huffs. He is wearing orange colored croptop with loose shirt and baggy jeans. Shirt button's had to go wrong today.

With lot difficulties he wore his pant and croptop. Now he is not even in the mood to taking them off to wear something else.

Earth's heart beats faster as he hear calling bell ringing .

"Who is here now?" Earth sighs and wrap the shirt to cover his naked tummy.

Earth let out a medium gasps seeing Kao through door. He fixed his hair and open the door. "Hey" he nervously says.

"Hey. I.. I actually Ohm told me you will be coming later. I tried to called you but you didn’t receive. So I just came to check." Kao says in one breathe.

"Oh. No It's.. I'm fine. Come in" Earth let Kao enter. He can't let that handsome guy stand in his door.

Kao wearing leather shinny jacket with ripped jeans looking dashing.

"You got ready yet?" Kao asks scanning Earth head to toe.

"Yeah I did. Wait a minute" Earth went to his room and sighs. 'No I didn’t get ready yet. Struggling with shirt.' Earth felt like crying. Now he can't keep Kao wait forever.

Earth sighs and peek from his door "k...kao can you help me please?" he calls in whispers.

"Sure what is it?" Kao stands front of Earth quickly.

"Umm I lost one of my shirt button. And I'm not in mood to take my these clothes off ad try new. Can you please search the button. I think It's somewhere" Earth hesitantly says tugging his hair back.

"Sure" Kao smiles and start searching for the button.

Kao saw Earth pulling the shirt to cover his body. Kao wonder what he is wearing underneath or maybe nothing. No dirty thought okay. Just concern.

"Here it is" Kao shows Earth the button.

Earth happily jump taking the button from Kao's hand. As result he let go his shirt and it loosely hanging in his shoulder revealing his milky skinned tummy.

"Woah" Kao felt stunned. "You look gorgeous in the croptop why do you need to button up?" Kao comment without taking his eyes off Earth.

Earth blushed and turns back. 'He thinks I look gorgeous. Not girly?'

"If you don’t mind, I think you should just let the shirt stay as that is." Kao utters. His eyes sparkling seeing the beauty front of him.

"Isn't it looks quite.....umm I mean... " Earth turns to Kao biting his lip.

"Whatever it is, you look so damn good. Shit Earth I will lose my mind I think" Kao cursed rubbing his face.

Earth felt his heart gave a mini dance. "O..okay then. Let's go"

Earth enter the club wearing his orange croptop proudly. Hearing Kao's complement he throw the shirt car back sit. His confident level rised 100.

Kao thought it wouldn’t be effected but the way everyone staring at Earth's fine waist It's quite disturbing. Yet it doesn’t change how stanning Earth looks.

"Oh my God." Sammy shakes Earth's shoulder.

"dead drop gorgeous huh" Kao says sitting in couch.

Earth blushed hard.

"Yeah. I'm embarrassed of myself. Damn Earth" Sammy dramatically sighs.

Earth laughs and sat next to Kao.
"Is that Fluke dancing? Woah" Earth point at dance floor.

"Yeah. Ohm made him go there" Boun reply.

Earth waves his hand and Ohm waves back.

Ohm and Fluke came to the couch again. Ohm sat next to Earth "you look gorgeous. I never thought I would see you in croptop ever again. You keep buying them but never wear them openly." Ohm huffs checking Earth over and over.

Earth nervously laughs. "Stop it"

"Earth Let's dance" Ohm pulls Earth from there to dance floor.

"Ever again. Ohm said 'ever again' right" Kao looks at Fluke.

"Yup" Fluke nods.

"What made him not to wear them ever?" Kao knotted his brows.

[ ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ ]