vision?

"F..fluke" Prem grip sleeve of Fluke's shirt.

Fluke turn back where Prem is. It's already evening. They are at home but Boun not yet.

They are passing free time watching random tv show.

Fluke bit surprised seeing Prem here. Usually Prem doesn't join without Boun. Also no headphones.

"You wanna join?" Kao asks.

Prem shakes his head "c..can you c..call Boun.. I.. I need him" Prem says nervously.

Fluke furrows his brows. "You can call by yourself tho" he says grabbing his phone.

"I..I am not feeling well.. P..please" Prem says barely words coming out and fall in floor kneeling.

"Hey" Kao quickly stand and hold Prem.

Fluke calls Boun immediately "Boun come home right now"

"A bit more Fluke"

"No Prem needs you"

"What my baby"

Within a moment Boun front of them.

"Prem" Boun hold Prem. Kao let go.

"V..visi.. i.." Prem barely making any sound.

With what Boun heard he feels a hammer hit hard his head "vision? You are having vision. Fuck. Don't worry baby" Boun quickly takes Prem in his arms "I'm going to our room" and he went to their bedroom.

Boun carefully lie Prem down also lie beside Prem.

"B..boun i.."

"Hiss calm down calm down. I love you" Boun whispers to Prem's ear holding him tight.

But Boun either can't calm himself down. Getting vision of future a hard thing for Prem which left him weak for days.

Prem feels like dying then he fall sleep. Wake up one or two days later.

Last month Prem had vision where he saw Kao suffering due to having no mate yet.

This time It's so quick Prem having another vision Boun can't help getting worried.

.........

"When you gonna start reading your that book?" Ohm asks putting his skateboard on ground of park.

"At night of course" Earth says chewing his chewing gum.

"Let's go" Ohm sign to Earth start skating.

Earth takes a deep breathe and start skating behind Ohm.

It's a daily routine for them. Both learn skating when they were kids.

Practicing skating one hour straight both sits on a bench of park.

Earth gave Ohm water bottle. "Let's eat outside and go home" Earth offers.

Ohm gives a thumb up.

......

Reaching home Earth takes bath. Wiping his hairs with towel he grab that book from bag.

"The ancient stories" the runs his fingers on the name of the book. He read about that book. Where many ancient story about vampires, wolfs. He was dying to read that book since then but it was no where to be found until now. Also he can't tell everyone about it cause people thinks he is crazy.

Clapping his hands in excitement he start reading the book.

............

Kao anxiously opens his eyes. Feeling his stomach swirling suddenly he sat up quickly. sudden nausea making his head dizzy. He made way to his washroom and vomit.

His eyes glitches red. Kao manage to lean on washroom wall. Breathing heavily he stands up carefully and flash the toilet where he just spill out bloods.

He washes his face then again made his way to bed. He checked his phone It's half past 12. He sigh deeply. "I need you so bad" Kao massage his temple feeling nothing but empty.

.........

"Vampires must need their mate with them. Without them they are nothing. Empty, loner, broken. OMFG that's interesting " Earth jump on his sitting position. "Damn the mate thingy so interesting. I wish I had one. He....he could take my all emptiness away" Earth says with a dreamy face.

He closes the book thinking It's enough for today. It's already past midnight.  He need enough sleep to be energetic for next day.

Keeping the book in a safe place he did some his night routine. Making his bed he hugs his pillow and closes his eyes. 

............

The campus full of students. Some here sitting some there doing their own proceedings.

Fixing his glasses Ohm went to restroom of campus to wash his hands.

He got bit startled seeing someone rushs inside and constantly pouring water in his face.

He got curious and lean a bit to see the face. 'Ow that popular boy. What his name. Folk...Fl..oh Fluke. Yeah.' Ohm thinks himself. Memorising Sammy's words that day.

Noticing the restroom pretty empty now he decide to wait for Fluke maybe he not feeling well. As a normal human being It's his duty.

Fluke breathes heavily and stops pouring water after nth time.

He feels little dizziness which made him lose control and collapse on ground.

"Hey" Ohm quickly kneel down on ground and grab Fluke's shoulder.

Fluke shakes his head before looking at the person who just grab him.

'Woah he so pretty from close' Ohm thinks in a amuse.

Fluke feels his heart beating fast seeing this human so close. For first time when someone hold him with concern. Is it because he is having bad health condition now or something else he don't know. He choose the first one and shove Ohm's hand away. "Go away" he says harshly.

"Oh i.. I'm sorry I" Ohm apologise and quickly removes his hand.

Fluke stand by himself and left leaving a dumbfounded Ohm behind. "I just tried to help"

Ohm sigh. "He so pretty. Also handsome what are you thinking Ohm" Ohm smack his own head.

Ohm come out and went to his class. Earth already there. He found Earth talking with Sammy.

Earth glares at him and gives a 'why so long' look.

Ohm shows his hands up as apology.

[ hi.... ]