human wolf

"Why smell of blood all over here?" Fluke shouts irritatedly opening front door. "The fuck" he cursed seeing Earth trembling in Kao's arms. "What happened with him?"

Kao Didn't reply he just lie down Earth in couch and put a pillow under his head.

Fluke's eyes went to the wolf  "You fucker. What did you di with him?" Fluke gripped the wolfs neck who whimpers looking in ground.

"Shift " Fluke growls.

The wolf shifts into a human surprising Ohm who standing in door staring at Fluke and the wolf.

"Jesus what else left to see? " Ohm gasps.

"I.. I didn’t attack him" the wolf whimpers.

"Get in the house" Fluke dragged him the house and shut the door.

"Fluke get the first aid box. His wounds needed to treat first. " Kao demands.

Fluke quickly bring first aid. Kao cleaned Earth's palm and wraps bandage.

Earth winces little. "Stay still okay. It will be over before you know" Kao smiles plainly.

Then he pulls up Earth's sweatpants and saw he hurted his knee. Kao sighs and cleaned the place.

"Do you know who did you attacked? " Fluke growls at the human form of wolf.

"I swear I didn’t" the wolf whispers looking down.

"Then why he is like this " Fluke asks stepping front of him.

The wolf step back. "I... I was roaming around and saw him... Him in middle of woods and he suddenly cut his palm with a stick from ground. His.. His smell was strong it was attracting many animals. I.. I wanted know to what a human doing middle of woods. Everyone here warned about two human mate here. But what he was doing in wood that night alone. I thought he.. He is trying to hurt himself. I just.... i just wanted to talk to him. I swear i didn’t mean to hurt him " the wolf explain.

"Ask him. He hurt himself I didn’t " The wolf points at Earth.

Earth drinks the water Ohm brought for him. "W....who are you?" Earth asks confusedly cause he didn’t remember seeing any other human around them.

"He is the wolf who you saw in woods " Kao tells him.

Earth chokes in his water. "Wolfs turn into human like dramas?" he questioned.

Kao nods. "Earth did he hurt you back there? " Kao asks sternly.

Earth shook his head " technically no.
i heard growls and turn back a wolf was there"

"See I told you" the wolf defence himself.

"How did you hurt yourself?" Kao questioned.

Earth sighs "Where were you?"

Kao taken back with the question "I..... I was in woods just... roaming around. What you were doing in woods?"

"What you were doing in woods? Really Kao? It's a question? You threw up in morning and left me clueless. How am I suppose to know you were hanging out in woods?. I thought you died or something bad happened. You haven’t drink my blood, you must be weak. I was worried okay." Earth huffs.

"You... You cut your plam middle of woods in this dark. You have any idea what could happen Earth? What if any animal attack you there?" Kao rised his brows yelling.

"Don't yell at me. You can't just disappeare front of me without telling anything. You said I'm your mate but do you even see me as one. I was trembling in fear thinking God knows you maybe died because of me. I step in woods without thinking anything else. Yes i was being stupid I cut my palm thinking you will run here smelling my blood as you are vampire. Why you are asking me like that I can't be worried? Or God gave you all worries. " Earth sulks and hits Kao's shoulder. "Ah fuck my hand gotten worsen now" Earth stares at his palm.

Kao sighs "I... I didn’t know you will ever worry about me that much" Kao caresses Earth's wounded hand. His voice soften.

"What do you know? I'm stupid and I fall for you " Earth pushed Kao's hand and tries to stand up stomping. But hurting his knee he got cramps, Kao quickly grab him "calm down. " Kao carries him in his arms. "I will take you in your room "

Earth rolls his eyes back "Don't dare to disappeare like this ever"

"I have no wish to see you like this ever. So no I won't" Kao chuckles taking stairs.

"Woah they sound so in love" Ohm dreamily sighs.

"Yeah" Fluke nods.

"See he confessed everything by himself" the human wolf stomps his legs "you just came and grab me by my neck. My precious neck. I will tell my dad." he pouts.

Fluke chuckles "because of your dad I thought twice before snapping your neck right way. Now leave"

"I will be back later. I thought I will meet prince's mate with flower in my hand, bowing perfectly but everything ruined" the wolf complain leaving.

Fluke laughs "Let's go" taking Ohm with him.

"Who is his dad?" Ohm asks.

"You will know later. It will be too much for you" Fluke reply.

"Oh okay" Ohm nods.

[ 😬 Don't kill me guys. Idk anyone even still here or not. ]