mate's blood

Kao runs toward Fluke so do Prem Boun and Ohm Earth.

"He is bleeding a lot. His neck oh no. It can't heal it himself" Prem hurriedly says grabbing Fluke's neck.

Ohm and Earth did felt a huge amount of shock hearing Prem talk. But it was not something they should worry about now.

Ohm straddles toward Fluke's head and cupped his face "f..fluke.. Fluke talk to me" Ohm cries. "What happening with him? Why is he like that?" Ohm confusedly stares at Kao. He is scared.

Kao glances at the locket in Ohm's neck and looks back at Earth.

Kao closed his eyes cursing. "Fluke is now very weak. He gave his blood to Ohm, then Earth for protection and fed the knife to break witch's heart . He left almost nothing for himself. Like a suicide " Kao scoffs. "That witch even attacked him"

Kao closed his eyes and throw up some blood. Forgetting his body quite weak too.

Earth rubs Kao's back but giving it no attention Kao looked at Fluke.

"Y...you fed... the.. knife too" With shaky hand Earth touched Kao's thigh where he stabbed himself.

Kao sighs.

"Ohm please hold his neck tight." Kao instructed him.

Ohm took off his shirt he was wearing and wrap it around Fluke's neck. He pulled Fluke's head and placed it in his lap caressing Fluke's hair slowly "f..fluke... Please.. Ta..talk to me.. F..fluke" Ohm's whole body trembling he can't even say a word properly.

Blooding oozing out they all panicked.

"Son take him to Green house. Treat him with blood" Says Kao's father tapping Kao's back "We will take care of here"

Kao nods looking at his father and Boun.

Kao reached for Earth's face "Earth you stay here and... "

"Oh shut up Kao I'm going where you are going. What do you mean stay here when this all messed up with you all" Earth slapped away Kao's hand.

"Okay no time for chitchat. Get closer" Boun pulled Earth closer.

Next moment Earth saw he is in a huge room sitting on bed with same position they were in the park.

Boun Kao quickly get down the bed and bring some syringe, more clothes.

Kao stuffed more clothes in Fluke's neck. "Can you hold his thigh?" Kao gives Earth some clothes.

Earth hurriedly wraps clothes around Fluke's thighs.

Ohm kept kissing Fluke's head and whispering nothing but sweet, he doubt Fluke will hear any of this or not. This guy broke into pieces.

When Prem left their side they have no idea. How they reached here they have no idea either. But fuck who care it now.

Prem come back with food tray. There blood bags, fruits, water.

"Here" Prem gives Kao and Boun blood bags.

Kao tore the bag and start drinking blood from the bag.

Earth stares at Boun he is doing the same.

Throwing those bag in floor Boun grab Prem, his fangs visibly dig into Prem's neck.

Prem's whole body shook up.

Earth gasps, his whole body went pale. The scene he always imagined while reading in books, now he saw it right front of him.

Boun pull out his fangs and licked extra licking blood from Prem's neck "thank you baby" Boun whispers with a kiss.

Prem nods. With slight difficulties Prem takes the tray and went toward Ohm.

"Ohm... Ohm look at me" Prem shakes Ohm who so in lost taking with Fluke.

"What? " Ohm yells.

Boun sighs "look Ohm you need to eat them okay" Boun showed him fruits in tray.

"Do i look like in a date that you guys brought dessert now?" Ohm scoffs getting back to talking with Fluke. Even Fluke not resposing him.

Kao sighs "Ohm listen to me, you need to eat them cause we need your blood, Fluke need your blood"

"F...fluke need" Ohm blinks at Kao.

"Okay yeah, how to say... Me, Fluke, Boun, Prem here actual vampires. The vampire people read in book as story. We are real. We lives among human. But we are not like those story completely either. Yes we need blood to survive. We drink blood to survive but no more human blood as they showed in dramas or said in books. We don't attack human and left them die drinking their blood. It was million years ago but now no more. You saw those blood bag? Those are animal blood. No human. In certain age we need some other blood which is our mate's blood. Means our life partner's blood. You saw here Boun drank Prem's blood now. Like that. " Kao sighs. Ohm blankly staring at him.

"Now... Now Fluke passed the certain age, he can't depend on animal blood fully. He need his mate's blood which is you. We can't find mate when ever we want. When destiny want, we finally met our mete. Like Fluke met you. And.... Not drinking your blood made him weak, and and now he can't heal from those injury. If we want to save Fluke we need your blood must and family blood which we are. " Kao takes a deep breathe "do you want to save Fluke or not?" he asks sternly.

Ohm stay staring at blank. His head will break in two with all those information. "F..fluke will be al... Alright?" he asks.

"That's what we hope" Boun reply taking a Syringe and pushing it in his vein. Blood filling a big tube.

Kao sighs and do the same filling a tube.

Prem offers fruit to Ohm. "Just take that damn blood I have no mood to eat" Ohm yells.

Prem sighs and take syringe to pull out blood from Ohm.

Three thick syringe filled with blood.

Kao grab two syringe and Boun one.

"3,2,1" Kao counts and stub syringes in Fluke's both arms and Boun in right into heart which is Ohm's blood.

Fluke gasps big time rising his chest upward.

"F..fluke fluke... Can you... can hear me" Ohm whispers. His voice barely audible.

Boun smiles in relief seeing wounds from Fluke's leg, arms fading slowly.

"That worked. Your blood worked Ohm" Prem happily twirls.

Ohm slowly removes his hold from Fluke's neck. Nail marks slowly fading.

Ohm stares at Fluke closely.

Fluke blinks few time and first person he saw was Ohm.

A small smile linger his lips "g..good boy" Fluke mumbles.

Ohm felt tearing up again. But before he do anything else his head start getting heavy. His eye lids can't take anymore. He blinks, his vision slowly turns black and he collapse next to Fluke.

Boun sighs and slowly carry weak body of Ohm out of room. Ohm showed he strong enough to give blood to save Fluke without eating anything but he clearly wasn’t. Even two vampire in the room had to drink extra blood.

They didn’t force Ohm to eat farther cause poor guy was already enough broken and confused with all those happening near him. He seems like was in illusion with Fluke. When it broke he collapsed.

Earth who blankly watching all those can't take anymore. His vision start getting blurry "k..kao" he calls.

Kao stares at him apologetically "oh Earth I'm so sorry"

"I.. I don't feel good" and he collapse.

"Earth" Kao flexing fast pull Earth's body. "He is in shock" he mutters sighing.

"P'Kao you should take care of Earth now. Go" Prem says.

Kao nods carrying Earth in his arms.

[ 🤡 Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend is vampire ]