date day

"Kao are you still at Earth's?" Fluke asks calling as it's already noon Kao not home yet.

"Um No. I'm at mine" Kao says in a lazy voice.

"Huh?" Fluke furrows his brows "yours? Since when you start going there? Did you drink your blood in morning? " Fluke asks sitting properly.

"I just felt like to be alone. I will be back when i feel like that. Don't worry about me" Kao speaks and cut the call.

"Wait Kao.... What with him? Something happened with Earth? but they were cuddling last night" Fluke massage his temple not trying to worry more. If Kao want to tell him Kao will but if Kao feel like not to he won't.

Even Kao lives with his parents he have his own house so do BounPrem and Fluke. They all will move once they find their mates. Boun didn’t move cause he was little when he found his mate Prem who was very little too. He stayed with his parents and thought of moving out together when Kao Fluke will find their mate.

Kao never been hurt that much before. All physical pain felt nothing toward what Earth told him. But thinking hard few times he get himself together and didn’t think about it that much.

Kao console himself thinking that he will try his best.

He couldn’t drink blood today. He is just not feeling it. Everytime he thinks he is getting near of Earth but he felt far away.

............

"Earthiee" Ohm exclaimed the moment he stepped in home.

"Ohmmy you are back" Earth smiles brightly from couch he was sitting.

Ohm quickly get fresh and he brought food from outside. They both sat together and start eating.

"You know I asked Fluke out " Ohm blushed.

"Oh my God really?" Earth excitedly moves.

"Yes. I'm so excited also nervous" Ohm pouts.

"Eee I'm excited too make sure he fall for you" Earth gives his cousin a cheer up face.

"By the way what happened between you and Kao last night?" Ohm asks from nowhere and Earth chokes on his food.

"Here take water" Ohm hurriedly gives him water.

Earth smack Ohm's arm "what do you mean by what happened between us? Nothing happened " Earth act cool.

"Uh I mean he seems was taking care of you a lot. When I told him you gets emotional when drunk he so gently hold you, he was rubbing your back, when you start like throwing up he took you to toilet. Like he looked so caring gentle toward you. For a minute I thought you both are couple" Ohm laughs.

Earth sighs. 'I wish.' "um he is kind to everyone " he smiles hiding his feeling.

"Earth think about it. You sure you aren’t manipulating yourself?" Ohm asks with concern.

"What? Haha" Earth laughs but went quite soon.

"This time don't hold back yourself. Share what you feel, if anything wrong call out" Ohm squeeze Earth shoulder.

Earth chuckles "you sound so mature."

Ohm crack a laugh.

............

As time passes evening came.

Ohm waiting in cafe for Fluke. He trying his best to act cool but deep down he is so nervous.

Ohm's eyes mets smaller male and his face light up. Fluke takes his seat.

"Hi" Ohm smiles.

"Hi" Fluke nods.

"Let's order. What will you have?" Ohm asks blinking.

"Uhh iced matcha " Fluke replies.

"Okay" Ohm says and leave to give order.

In few minutes Ohm come back with Fluke's iced matcha and his latte.

"You are free right? I will take you somewhere" Ohm says as he give Fluke his matcha.

Fluke nods. 'I thought we will be here only'

Ohm smiles and they talk about some random thing. More like Ohm was talking and Fluke was listening. He talked about his grand nanny, what she fed him or not. Ohm few times complaints that he is getting fat because of too much eating.

"Look my cheeks getting chubby" Ohm mumbles with a pout poking his cheeks.

Fluke chuckles.

"Why are you laughing? " Ohm pouts more crossing his arms.

"It's cute" Fluke whispers.

"Huh?" Ohm looks up with wide eyes.

Fluke clench his fist trying best not to pat Ohm's head. Truth to be told Ohm looks like a little puppy now to Fluke. He wants to pat him, treat him.

They spend hour talking. When they done Fluke paid for them which made Ohm pout more.

"Why you paid for this Fluke? I asked you to come here. I was suppose to pay. Why did you pay?" Ohm whines as they come out of cafe.

Fluke sighs "i just wanted to"

Ohm stomped his leg.

'Is he being extra cute to me? He better stop or I will make him stop' Fluke shakes his head.

"You were suppose to take me somewhere " Fluke reminds Ohm also changing the subject.

"Oh yes Let's go. But I'm sulking Fluke, next time don't pay at all. " Ohm huffs and walks in street with Fluke.

"There also next time" Fluke chuckles himself.

Ohm bites his lips and blushed.

It's took 7 minutes of walk when Ohm stops and take Fluke in a park.

Fluke wonder why Ohm bring him here.

"Fluke close your eyes okay. 2 minutes. Don't cheat" Ohm excitedly says Fluke can't help getting eager.

Fluke did as Ohm said. He kept his eyes close. He felt Ohm left of his side.

"Don't open yet come with me" Ohm holds Fluke's hand and start taking him somewhere.

Soon Ohm stops and tells Fluke to sit. Fluke did again.

"Now open your eyes." Ohm claps his hand.

Fluke opens his eyes and met fresh breeze. They are next to lake of park. Underneath them a soft sheet .

"Fluke lie down" Ohm taps his back.

Fluke turns and notice Ohm lying. He did as Ohm said again. He lie down next to Ohm.

Their head inch away.

"Look at the sky Fluke" Ohm point his finger.

Fluke looked at shy and gasps.

Thousand of star sparkling in dark sky. Fluke felt his heart melting in this action of Ohm.

"I love stars" Fluke mutters.

[Finally OhmFluke making way 🤧]