mate

Fluke narrows his brows looks closer. "Ohm Thitiwat started following you." he read aloud.

"Ohm. Familiar name" he thinks a bit "holy shit" he gasps realising that's maybe that Ohm Thitiwat.

Gladly he is in his room. No one heard him.

Fluke takes a deep breathe and press the 'view profile'.

Upon seeing the profile picture he put his phone away from him.

He hides his face in his palm. "Did he just followed me? But freaking why? i barely update there" Fluke shakes his head "oh maybe we are in same group and he being nice following everyone. Not everyone is like me" he massage his neck.

Thinking few moment he tap the first picture of Ohm.

He notice slowly every detail of the picture. He don't know why. He checked each detail.

Plain white shirt with black plain pant. His bag hanging on hand, the glasses must be somewhere else while taking phone.

His sharp gaze, tanned skin Fluke closes his eyes. "what are you doing Fluke" he asks himself.

"Don't fall. It's not for you" Fluke mumbles himself. Taking his away for real now.

He lie down in bed curling up.

............

"Did you think any name for her?" Kao asks referring to the kitten.

Earth thinks a bit seeing the text. Actually he never think of having a cat. It's not like he don't like cat. He loves them. But never think of it. Now a cat suddenly enter his life, he sure need a name for her.

"Actually I haven't think of it yet. Haha" he types. "And i think i should buy things for her." Earth pouts looking at the kitten.

"You should make a list first. I can help you if you want. My cousin have many cats" Kao types happily offering himself to help.

Earth giggles seeing Kao's text. "It won't hurt getting help from handsome man"

Kao slightly laugh seeing the text from Earth. Another text comes right after.
"Are we flirting? Haha so funny. By the way thank you it will help a lot"

Kao shakes his head laughing. "My pleasure"

"I will be studying now. Good bye." Earth drop the text and Kao give him a "good bye" too.

Smiling cheekily Earth dreamily moves. His kitten already woke up.

"Let's go kitty, dinner time." he takes the kitten in his arms.

"Ohm what should we name kitty?" Earth asks Ohm who preparing their dinner.

"I don't have any idea." Ohm replies placing plates on table.

"And we need to go for shopping. For kitty kitty. She need some things for her" Earth serve cat food for kitten they brought while coming home.

"Yeah. We need to buy things" Ohm nods in agreement.

"Kao said he will help me with list of what we should buy for kitty" Earth says stuffing his food in mouth.

"Wait where did Kao came from?" Ohm asks narrowing his brows.

"Oh" Earth shyly tucks his hair back to ear.

"Oh?" Ohm gives a questioning look.

"Umm we talked. He asked me about how kitten doing and stuff" Earth blushes while thinking about Kao.

"O...okay you don't have to tell me in detail. Whatever" Ohm shakes his head.

They finished their dinner and went to each other's room.

Earth pull out the vampire book to read which he need to give back in days.

He failed to read some parts cause that some kind of ancient language which totally clueless to him.

Earth gasp in big time finishing a chapter. "Vampire-human love are rare but known as most romantic one" he hugs the book and bites his lower lip. "Vampire and human love possible. It's rare but possible. Omg. " he almost jump but thinking of the kitten taking a nap in mattress he didn’t.

"That's awesome" he mutters. "Imagine your vampire boyfriend. Eeeeee"

..............

Yacht: "Let's meet at lauch tomorrow. So we can discuss about our project."

Sammy: "okie"

Boun: "sure"

Fluke sigh seeing the gc. "That means we gotta meet tomorrow. Well we gotta meet almost every day now" Fluke deeply sigh.

A part of him really truly happy that after all those time he knows who his mate but. There always a but.

Vampire-Human mating is not like normal vampire-vampire mating. It's more complicated, tough to keep going on. It create many issues, bad good both. Sometimes the human suffers a lot. That means Human's vampire mate suffering too.

Once the human have to turn into vampire so that they can live with their mate forever.

Also vampire community looks down to those human mates. It's very rare to have human mate. In every 500 years it happens one time.

Fluke is not strong like other vampires. He being protected by Royals that made him safe. When a human become vampire's mate they become their responsibility.

Fluke can't even survive in wild himself properly let alone protecting his mate.

"I wish i could be like others. " Fluke bites his lower lip. A layer of tear fall down.

...........

"I can not believe we will be doing project with them. I mean specially me. I never thought I will get near of them. They spread different aura. It's something else" Sammy dramatically says staring at Boun and Prem who coming toward them.

"Don't stare at them like this. It looks weird" Yacht whispers to him.

Sammy nods and sit stright up.

"Hi" Boun waves his hand helping Prem to sit first and sit beside him.

"Hi"
"Hello" others wave back.

Prem is in his own world not minding to look at anyone his ear stuffed with headphone.

'He always wears headphones.he didn't hi to anyone or look up. Weird. He cute also'
"Hi Prem." Earth smiles brightly waving his hand thinking maybe he should be friendly and waves to Prem.

Prem kinda get shocked the way Earth waved at him. He always keep a mood around him that no one understand but Boun.

Earth seems a full cheerful boy who being friendly with him no matter how he treat him.

Prem sigh internally he just nod his head a bit as response. It's Earth after all.

Boun chuckles to throw away the awkwardness. "Kao Fluke coming with there food"

[ slowly slowly we will know vampy thingy]