tour

"You ready?" Kao asks standing in rooftop with Earth.

Earth nods "i guess so"

"You need to hug me" Kao says standing wide arms.

"O...okay" Earth nods and normally hugs Kao wrapping his arms around Kao's waist.

"Not like that" Kao chuckles. Kao leans, takes Earth's arms and wraps them around his neck. He hold Earth's thigh and pulls him up and wraps his legs around his torso.

Earth widen his eyes "w..why like that?"

Kao laughs "if not you will fall. Hold me tight." Kao securely wraps his left hand around Earth's waist.

Earth gulps and tighten his hold.

Kao jumps from roof top and land top of a big tree.

Earth's eyes wide open "oh jesus"

Kao chuckles and jumps one tree branch to another .

"Oh My God Kao this is...incredible " Earth peeks from Kao's neck. He can't believe how fast and strong Kao is.

"Holy shit. This is all real" Earth looks around in awe.

Kao laughs "you are liking it?"

"Of course" winds hitting his body Earth looks around. The house they were in no longer in sight.

Kao finally get on ground. He taps Earth's back.

Earth slowly stand on ground with jelly legs. He looks around he is now middle of a Dandelion field.

Earth smiles brightly "that was.... was amazing" Earth sat on the field and Kao next to him.

"That's why living in forest is better for us. We can move around without worrying that someone will see us. Even if they does they mistake it as animal. " Kao spoke.

"Make sense. These flowers are so pretty" Earth pick up one flower in his hand.

Kao smiles and looks at those flower. He quickly pick up some flower and made flower crown.  "Here" he puts the flower crown in Earth's head. "Pretty flower goes with pretty person"

Earth smiles blushing.  "ow t...thanks"

"Happiness looks so good on you Earth" Kao tugs Earth's hair back of his ear.

Earth smiles and look down blushing hard.

Kao gently hold Earth's hands "i don't know what happened to you before, what made you think like that but you deserve to be happy. It's okay to fall in love again" Kao rubs his thumbs on his hand.

Earth slowly looks at Kao.

"Can I kiss you?" Kao asks looking into Earth's eyes. Earth bites his lip, he doesn’t know what to reply. Kiss him? Of course but he can't reply anything. Earth nods his head.

Kao smiles and locks their lips together. Kao pulls Earth closer my grabbing his waist. He caresses Earth's face kissing beautiful pair of lips. He felt light like feathers. Yet you can feel the genuine feelings in there.

Earth leans in Kao's touch grabbing Kao's shirt for dare life.

..........

"Wanna go somewhere?" Fluke asks tapping Ohm's back.

Ohm nods "but where? We are middle of forest" he innocently asks.

"Let me show you around" Fluke holds Ohm's hand and take him out of the house.

"Get on my back" Fluke taps his shoulder.

Ohm blinks few times "huh?"

"Get on my back. Piggy back. You can't run or jump like me" Fluke says.