pain from past

The area is loud and streamy so do Kao and Fluke. They are keenly watching their mates dancing senseless.

What making their head hot is tons of girls guys almost rubbing themself in Ohm's body and guys flirting eying  Earth head to toe, some girls watching him in jealously. Both cousin trying best not to involve those.

Well that jealousy made Kao proud also 'Watch girls watch you can never be him' Kao says himself but those guys really getting in his nerve.

"Okay I'm done." Fluke stands up as his patience level broke.

He walks toward Ohm and wraps his arms around Ohm's neck pushing girls away.

"These girls going to eat you alive" Fluke mutters angrily.

"Oh I Won't let anyone else eat me" Ohm pouts with a shinny smile.

Fluke hungrily attacks Ohm's lips with a groan. Ohm wraps his arms around Fluke's waist letting Fluke take control.

Earth widen his eyes and turns back. "Eeee they had to eat each other face here"

A random guy with huge grin, grip Earth's naked waist making him yelp.

"Hey sexy, want some fun?" asks the guys.

Earth felt like falling from sky. "No." Earth reply trying to get away from this hold.

"He said no" said Kao clenching the guy's hand forcing him to remove it from Earth's waist. Kao was boiling while watching it from afar.

The guy showed his hand in defence and moved fast.

"Thanks" Earth mutters.

"You okay?" Kao asks lowering himself Earth's eye level.

Earth nods.

"Would you mind if I take some pictures of yours? " Kao scratches his neck.

Earth tugs his hair back "sure" he whispers.

Kao pulls out his phone and Earth poses in middle of club.

"Let me see" Earth takes Kao's phone checking pictures Kao took.

They went back in couch already. Others with them.

Earth's jaw dropped seeing a certain picture. He panicked quickly cut out of gallery. But surprising him the same picture wallpaper of Kao's phone. It's him and Kao cuddling that drunk night.

Kao tunrs at Earth's side to see why younger so silent. Kao widen his eyes seeing his phone. 

Both awkwardly stares at each other.

Kao takes his phone back.

Earth's cheeks turning pink seeing that picture. A person putting this type of picture as wallpaper giving him warm vibe.

"That... That a nice picture." Earth says looking down. "How you took that?" he shutters.

"umm i didn't. Fluke came to check on us that day and took that. Well I will change my wallpaper now" Kao showed his phone.

Earth slightly felt disappointed. He pouts and looks at Kao's phone.

He gasps seeing his picture as wallpaper which Kao just took. This felt so unreal to Earth. The feeling of being important to someone that they put your picture as wallpaper is too much for him.' Do I deserve all these? '

Earth bites this lip and stands up. "I'm sorry" he mutters to Kao walking away.

Kao left dumbfounded. He hurriedly followed Earth. As much as he understand Earth might need alone time, that much he is worried to let Earth go out alone.

"Earth are you mad about our picture? " Kao asks following Earth.

Earth wiped his eyes. 'Fuck Kao no. I'm feeling so much good I'm afraid I shouldn’t' Earth wished he could say that loud.

"Wait Earth don't go out like that." Kao stops Earth standing front of him.

"Kao please" Earth's voice broke.

"Please what? I.. I'm sorry. What it is? I did something wrong? " Kao confusedly stands.

"I don't know okay. I'm confused. I should not fall in love. I should not fall in love. I'm just stupid" Earth passed Kao hitting him in shoulder.

Kao froze.

"Hey Kao. Let me take him home. Okay. I Don't know but he will be okay later I guess" Ohm comes running and taps Kao's back.

Kao nods.

Earth's words ringing in his ear. "What happened with him?" Kao sighs deeply.

Fluke stood next to him. Patting his back. "It sounds like muffling pain. Not from present but past"

"Hey hey hey wait. No attitude with me" Ohm forcefully stops Earth from walking farther. He almost drag Earth to car and sat him inside.

"If anywhere you are going It's home. Where do you think you are going that late? This area going to be fill with drunk people" Ohm sharply says looking at Earth.

Earth who showing all strong wipes his tears and reply nothing.

"Wow" Ohm huffs and start engine.

They reached in apartment Earth said nothing and keep walking straight.

"Wait Earth talk okay wait" Ohm stand front of him. They are standing in living room.

"Nothing" Earth rudely mutters trying to get pass Ohm.

"What is nothing? I heard what you said to Kao. You should not fall in love? What type of bullshit is this? " Ohm rised his voice slightly.

Tears falling without any stop Earth keep staying strong.

"Answer me Earth" Ohm shakes him by shoulder.

"Fuck off Ohm. I don't wanna talk about anything" Earth shoved away Ohm's hand.

"Earth if you are suffering you should talk about it. Not keeping it inside" Ohm yells.

"I SAID I DON’T WANNA TALK" Earth yells back. " WHY DON'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS?"

Ohm sighs "listen Earth, you are here hurting Kao too. This guys totally loves you. Look at yoruself you are wearing croptop." Ohm laughs "can't you see how he effects you in good way. Not everyone abusing like your ex"

"okay SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP." Earth pushed Ohm.

He clenches his shirt like his heart hurting. He sobbed hard.

"Earth please.." Ohm tries to approach crying male but Earth stops him backing.

"Don't follow me " Earth left the apartment shutting the door loud.

"Earth please. Shit Ohm" Ohm punched the door in frustration. "What have I done?"

[ dramatic background music insert ]