death wish

"Are you still at yours?" Fluke asks Kao sighing.

Kao hums in response.

"You Won't come home tonight? " Fluke asks.

"No i need some time. Don’t worry about it" Kao replied and cut the call.

Fluke sighs massaging his temple. Then he notice the picture he took last night. Fluke chuckles and send it to Kao.

Kao took a bath and return to his room. He didn’t went back to their house cause he wants some time to spend alone.

Kao trying to use his time to think how to take care of Earth even they are not mated, even Earth doesn’t want them to be together.

He grab his phone to drop a text for Earth but get quite surprise by Fluke's text.

He runs his finger in the picture. It's beautifully taken from corner where two of them cuddling can be seen in far. 

Kao smiles softly and put it as his lock screen. "Thnak you Fluke" he mutters.

.........

"Now sleep soundly . Want me cuddle with you?" Ohm asks caressing Earth's hair. After Earth cleaned his room and Ohm done with his Ohm forced Earth to eat something before helping him to sleep.

Earth chuckles "no need Ohmmy I can sleep by myself. Also you are dating someone. He can get wrong about us"

"Huh? Listen Earth it doesn’t matter whom I date or whom you date, nothing will ever change between us. Never ever. You are saying this cause people think we are cousin and there are things between us. But we know there nothing. And if you think Fluke will think something like that then I Don't wanna date Fluke. Fluke or whoever judge us without thinking I don't want them around us." Ohm scoffs feeling attacked by what Earth said.

Earth nods "yes boss. I will never do the same mistake. Calm down huh. You looks like you are ready to break anyone's neck tonight" he laughs. His laugh was short and panting hard to stop himself from breaking down front of his brother.

Ohm sighs and lie down next to Earth. He hand caresses Earth's face "i will stay till you are asleep okay?"

Earth nods.

"Why are you thinking about those past things huh? Don't think about those negative times" Ohm coos his brother.

Earth went near and hides his face in Ohm's chest.

"It's been long we cried holding each other. Let's cry tonight" Ohm bitterly says and hugs Earth. Letting his tears finally fall too.

It hurts him seeing his brother still struggling.  That's why Ohm grown protective toward Earth. They rised a wall and prevent themselves from being connected with other people.

When It's late enough Ohm slowly gets up and leave Earth thinking he is already sleeping.

Earth sighs as Ohm left the room. He curls up in a ball trying to find warmth like last night. I missed how comfortable he felt last night around Kao.

'I wish I was drunk forever'

........

Fluke hesitate before pressing calling bell. He huffs and again dailed Kao's phone. Still not answering.

Fluke frustratedly continue pressing bell.

Minutes later Kao opened the door with a growls.

Fluke flinches a little but hold himself fast. "What the hell wrong with you Kao? Where is you phone? Did you eat it out of hunger. " Fluke shout pushing Kao away and enter the house.

"What are you doing here?" Kao asks in annoyed voice.

Fluke stares at Kao in disbelief. He throw a bottle at Kao which he was holding.

Kao flex fast and grab it.

"Did you drink your blood yet?" Fluke asks rolling his eyes.

"No I don't want to" Kao replied.

"What do you mean by you don't want? You have death wish or something? " Fluke crossed his arms in confusion.

"Look Fluke I'm not in good mood now please..... " *cough cough Kao start coughing before he could finish his sentence.

Fluke quickly rubs Kao's back. "Hey what happened?"

Kao felt his stomach twirls and throw up in floor kneeling.

Fluke widen his eyes seeing red liquid in white floor. "Kao are you throwing up blood? Since when? Oh God " Fluke panicked as he saw Kao in floor kneeling miserably.

Fluke flinches real hard when Kao stares at him with blank expression, his eyes completely blood shot red.

"K...kao you.... You are dy...dying" Fluke trembles, tears falling from his eyes.

"Kao we still have two years why it's happening now? No it can't be I'm calling elders" Fluke about to take phone from his pocket but firm hold stopped him.

Kao shakes his head. He wipes his mouth with back of his hand "d..Don't do it Fluke. They will force Earth to be my mate" Kao regain his strength and stand with wobbling legs.

"Are you out of mind Kao? Just tell Earth about everything and mate him. " Fluke shouts.

"No please Fluke" Kao holds Fluke's both hand shakes his hand "i... Don't want Earth to feel any pressure. I want him to like me genuinely as what I am. How I am"

"You are vampire Prince who is dying without his human mate THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE" Fluke rised his voice in end his eyes grows in dark red too. "If you don't wanna tell Earth then I will" Fluke turns for leaving.

"No you won't" Kao growls in different tone which made Fluke freeze in spot. "As your vampire Prince I order you not to utter a single word. I clearly don't want my mate to feel any pressure or get hurt. If any of those happen because of your reckless I won't think twice before snapping your neck" Kao said in deadly vampire voice.

Fluke bites his lips feeling helpless. "I... I just started dating O...Ohm. My mate. I.. I feel guilty not telling him everything about myself but.... I'm... I'm slowly preparing myself" Fluke states with trembling lips. Soon he felt pair of warm hand around him.

Kao rest his head in Fluke's back, his tears rolling down Fluke's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I will never hurt you Fluke, be happy with your mate, but don't drag Earth. I want my mate happy it doesn’t matter if it cost my life" Kao bites his lips tightening his hold around Fluke.

Fluke bites his lip stopping him from making sound of cry. "Kao please.... Don't... Don't die" Fluke mutters caressing Kao's arms.

[ 🌚🌝]