date me, Ohm

Ohm blushed.

"How do you know I like stars?" Fluke asks Ohm in amuse.

"I... I actually saw in your IG. you liked a lot of sky full of star type of pictures. So i thought you might like them." Ohm explain scratching his arms.

"I do like them. They have deep meaning to me" Fluke utters.

"What is it?" Ohm asks curiously.

"It's my personal meaning. Look at the sky all dark gloomy, left nothing, alone. But those stars like always stick to sky, they never let sky feel alone, they always here for sky. It's like even you are all dark, gloomy end of the day you will have someone or will find someone who will shine through your life. No matter how much hardship." Fluke closed his lips. " It's silly" Fluke smiles with a tight lips.

"No It's not silly it's.....it's amazing " Ohm turns his face to Fluke with a pout.

"Is it?" Fluke chuckles looking at Ohm.

Ohm nods rapidly.

Fluke chuckles his hand automatically ruffles Ohm's hair.

Ohm blushed and looked down. Biting his lips Ohm gently grab Fluke's hand which was patting his head and placed a kiss top of it.

Fluke gulps. He wasn’t prepared. Damn he never prepared.

Fluke looked at Ohm's eyes.

Fluke runs his hand in Ohm's cheek. He leans forward closing his eyes and brushes his nose to Ohm's.

Ohm widen his eyes, his ear getting red and hot.

"Date me Ohm" Fluke mutters.

Ohm widen his eyes more and hides his face in his palm "Fluke how can you just asks me like that" Ohm whines in shyness.

Fluke chuckles lowly. Is he really doing it?

"Nevermind" Fluke mutters fixing his gaze in sky.

"Huh? Why nevermind? You asked me to date you but now nevermind. You don't want to date me anymore? " Ohm asks innocently showing his infamous puppy eyes.

"You are such a puppy" Fluke smiles softly.

"I can be your puppy" Ohm smiles brightly showing his all teeth.

"Okay my puppy" Fluke pats his head.

They both fixed their gaze in sky. Ohm shyly reached for Fluke's hand intertwined their finger. Little smile from Fluke's face he noticed.

...........

"I wanted to drop you off in your house" Ohm mutters pouting to Fluke standing front of his apartment.

He was planning to drop Fluke off and return but things went totally opposite. Fluke insist to drop him off.

Ohm thought he will be gentleman and do everything for Fluke but here Fluke playing the role. Not like he mind at all. He more like enjoying it.

"Didn’t you said already you can be my puppy? Than my responsibility to take care of my puppy" Fluke exclaim pushing his hair back.

Ohm nods in reply. "Bye. Take care"

"Hum you too"

.........

Warning : smoking

Ohm runs in stairs cause he can't contain the happiness inside him anymore. He blust open Earth's room door and scream in happiness.

[As OhmEarth always together they never formally knock or anything. Got used to of it ]

"What the hell Ohm did Fluke kicked your balls?" Earth groans in annoyance sitting up in bed.

"No dummy but I would love if it's Fluke tho" Ohm giggles.

"Oh my God you gone crazy" Earth sighs.

"Wait What's the smell? " Ohm sniffs the air and widen his eyes "Earth Katsamonnat are you?" Ohm gasps as he saw tons of used cigarette in floor. One half way used the flame still fresh.

Earth massage his temple 'i didn’t expect him blust in my room. Shit I should have close the door'

"Earth look at me and expalin" Ohm says in a warning voice, clenching his fist.

"Uh It's nothing just... Just felt like it" Earth didn’t look at Ohm too afraid to stare. "How was your date?" he asks with a smile trying to change the topic.

"Shut up and answer me" Ohm says his voice which screams mad.

"Ohmmy don't be mad please I was just not feeling good so" Earth bites his lip and made eye contact with Ohm finally.

His teary eyes made Ohm loosen his fist. Ohm sighs and cupped Earth's face "i thought you stopped smoking years ago. What made you do that again? Earth please be honest with me I beg you" Ohm pleads wiping Earth's tears.

"I'm sorry I'm disappointing you" Earth whispers and hugs Ohm's waist. As he still sitting on bed and Ohm standing his head only reached to Ohm's waist.

Ohm sighs and patted Earth's hair "I'm not mad okay. Don't cry. I'm mad cause you are hurt. You won't smoke unless you are badly hurt.

" i just.... I just suddenly remember some past Incident " Earth sobbed removing his face. "Go get fresh. Don't worry about me. I will be fine" Earth smiles softly.

Ohm sighs and pats Earth's back. "Let me clean those first. Go wash you face" Ohm say folding his sleeves.

"No no Ohm go get change, you came back from your date. I will clean my stuff." Earth pushed Ohm out of his room and shut it.

Earth hold his chest and sighs deeply "damn it was near." Earth pouts "I'm sorry I'm lying to you Ohm." he chuckles bitterly "what am I suppose to say that I felt bad cause I will be never enough to date anymore ever? Or it hurts me seeing my brother able to get confident and confess his love but I'm a coward. I'm too coward to try my luck again. I'm too coward to get hurt again" Earth mumbles himself before walking toward his bed to grab his used Cigarettes.

[ Earth not a smoker okay. He smoked years later again. He smoke when sad type. It's not fair showing so called manly man smoking. Others can smoke too tho. Don't kill me]