him

"Hi" Prem waves his hand.

Kao smiles and Fluke hi back.

They are now at Boun's room, well Boun Prem's room. Sitting front of Prem on bed.

Prem woke up at evening and right after waking up he said he want to talk to Kao and Fluke. Now here they are.

Boun fixes the pillow behind Prem so that he can comfortably lean.

"Well straight to point " Prem looks at Kao "P'Kao your mate is who you are thinking about " he looks at Fluke "And Fluke he saved you many times in this days."

Knew it.
Kao hits the soft mattress as a sign of frustration.

"Who saved me those days?" Fluke asks blankly.

"Dumb you know who did" Boun shakes his head.

"Prem... You sure he.... It's... " Kao don't wanna believe even he knows there no escape.

"I saw you and your mate jumping running happily." Prem smiles softly  "And i saw Fluke's mate being all clingy with him. Surprisingly Fluke not pushing him away. He enjoying  it" Prem chuckles.

"What the...." Fluke made a face like he wanna die "i don't think i will ever let anyone cling to me" he laugh mocking.

"We will see Fluke" Prem smirks. "I said what i should say. Now best of luck"

"I'm going in my room" Kao excuse himself without waiting for any response from anyone.

He shut the door behind him and sat on floor like a lost broken boy.

One part of him happy that he finally found his mate but another part can't help getting worried. He is not worried that his mate not vampire . He doesn't care about it at all. He worried how his mate will see him. How his mate will react. A monster? A villain? Bad guys?

The world don't even believe in existence of vampires. All people think vampires just some random tales. People scared their kids saying if they don't behave vampire will eat them at night. As they get old they don't believe in vampires anymore.

Kao pulls his hair in frustration.

.............

"Who that?" Fluke lie down his bed thinking hard. "Who saved me those days?" he massage his temple. After minutes of thinking Fluke widen his eyes. "What the....... "

"No way. Bruh" Fluke laughs at his own thinking. Then he stop smiling feeling the reality smacking his head hard "n..no way right" he mumbles.

.........

"What happened to you both?" Devi asks pointing toward Kao and Fluke in breakfast table.

"Umm what.. nothing " Kao replied trying to act normal as much as possible glancing at Fluke.

"We said nothing to mom dad yet. It's better if you guys clear things out first" Boun whispers into Kao's ear.

Kao nods in understanding. He glad Boun haven’t said anything to their parents. It will give him some time. Better use it wisely.

.........

"You guys solved every equation. Here me like " Sammy dramatically cries checking Earth's notes.

"Eh try to study a bit Sam." Yacht state.

Sammy pouts "i do try"

"Keep trying Sammy you can do it" Ohm gives a thumbs up to Sammy.

Sammy nods proudly and start taking Earth's note. 

Professor enter the class in right time and they get busy in class.

"So our next work is group project" the Professor gained his students attention.

Every student looking around and thinking about their group.

"Here in the box. There is name of every student. I will randomly pick 10 name. Each group having 10 students. If there any problem you guys can talk with me and clear things up. Now i will pick names" Professor says and start picking names from box.

"He came all prepared" Ohm whispers to Earth.

"What you expect? God knows in which group i or we will be." Earth rubs his hands.

One by one group creating students seems happy. Cause Professor seems picking name based on their friends group.

"Here we go" Professor smiles cheekily showing last two group members.

"Well Kao Fluke Boun Prem as always and here Ohm you and Earth you too, Yacht you  And here left Sammy in girls alone. What should I do? There also lack of students." Professor looks at those 7 boys. 

'Shit' Kao curse under his breathe. He wonder how destiny putting them together.

Fluke rised his brows. "We always had group study 4 of us. Now 10? Also with them?"

"Well Professor I have no problem to join there group" Sammy excitedly says.

Earth Ohm nods and look at Kao's who turning back and looking at them.

Earth smiles at Kao.  Kao feels butterflies all over his stomach.

"You okay?" Fluke asks him.

"No he just. Ughhh so cute" Kao whispers shout.

"What?" Fluke asks.

"Nevermind" Kao dismiss.

"Well then. You guys having 8 member in group. I will reduce chapters" Professor announce happily.

"Wow we are in same group as them" Sammy point toward Kao's.

"Yeah glad we are together." Yacht state.

Ohm glance in first row checking Fluke. Fluke talking with Kao fliping his hair back.

Ohm feels his legs going weak seeing this. Fluke's hair flip thing so strong to him. "The way he flip his hair" Ohm whispers and Earth heard it.

"You are falling deeper i guess" Earth chuckles.

........

"Oh My God Ana. The pretty boy same group as Kao." one of Ana's friends says dramatically more like mocking. "That means he will get more close to Kao. Humm"

"I have a plan" Ana grip her notes. "You guys have to help me."

"Ana you sure It's risky" Ana's friend says worriedly after hearing Ana's plan.

"I'm damn sure" she crunches her nose.

[It was Eid i was bit busy hehe]