sleep

Ohm pressed his lips together  "It's nothing actually . I might sound bit crazy okay" Ohm takes a deep breathe.. "My mother a researcher or biologist in professionally I guess. Cause all I saw her sitting on a room with microscope and stuff. She never told me clearly. All she said she doing secret mission. I was little. One day I entered her room without her presence, I saw many biological parts. I got very very scared. She caught me of course."

Ohm glance at Fluke who listening him attentively. " then  I start having nightmares. My mother always used to sing song for me and stay with me till I fall sleep. It worked till I was 7 years old. One day mom didn’t came to my room at night. I waited waited and waited. She didn’t came. It turned out It's already morning I was dead awake waiting for her. When I approached my father, he hand me a letter. Where my mother wrote down that because of some special secret project she had to go abroad as soon as possible."

Ohm sighs deeply. Fluke ruffles Ohm's hair. "You are doing great" he whispers.

Ohm smiled " She suddenly gone. My father works same as my mother I guess. Cause they never told me clearly. All I new they work in lab or something. Difference is mom worked in home and dad out. He also used his whole day night working more since mom left . Not that i ever complained."

Ohm chuckles lowly "I used to gather my mother's left out clothes around me at night so that monster from my nightmares doesn’t come and take me. But it didn’t help long. Smell of my mother fade soon. Weeks passed, I got no news of my mother. I asked my father he said she is really busy and she is very sorry, just like the latter mom left. Next week we moved in another city. Slowly I start to believe that my mother died and they are hiding it from me. But weeks later it was my birthday. I got a parcel on my name send by my mother. I was surprised as hell. There was a gift for me and a latter. Where she wrote that she won't lie, she doesn’t think she can come any sooner. Like that my whole childhood gone. My mother never told me what she do, what made her so busy that she couldn’t talk to me for a minute in phone. Let alone face time.  She said only sending latter is safe. I couldn’t reply back to her ever, there no return address. But I guess she knows about me very well. Or else how she would know where I moved."

Ohm stares at his lap folding his fingers. "I still struggle to sleep. I stay awake, read something till I feel like can't anymore. Because of me Earth start sleeping late night. He doesn’t struggle to sleep but he stay awake to give me company. I feel bad for him sometimes. But we became each other's habit so it doesn’t bother anymore."

Ohm gives a tight lips smile "I'm sorry I keep bubbling, you should sleep." Ohm glance at Fluke sadly.

"No It's okay. I'm glad you told me" Fluke runs his thumb in Ohm's hand.

Fluke opened his arms. Ohm wraps his arms around Fluke. Fluke rubs his back.

'It's must be hard for him. Human naturally sleep at night. But being unable to sleep at night totally hard to cope' Fluke sighs.

"Come here. Lie down" Fluke taps his lap.

"Huh?" Ohm asks with big eyes.

"Lie down here" Fluke says again.

Ohm took off his glasses and lie down putting his head in Fluke's lap.

Fluke start playing with Ohm's hair. Ohm moans in satisfaction. "It feel good Fluke" he smiles brightly.

...........

"I'm... I'm sleepy too. I.. I go i.. I.. Bye" Earth runs abruptly toward his room shutting the door hard.

Kao looks around him sighing deeply "kao what have you done" he talks tk himself.

"Well" Earth peek from the door. "It's already late night. You should sleep here. Take the couch" Earth shut the door again and quickly went to his bed covering himself with blanket. 'What just happened what just happened'

Kao chuckles. He takes bottles in kitchen and cleaned the place.

After that he sat on couch. "What will happen now?" he deeply sighs.

~meow

Kao looks next to him. He smiles softly and pat the cat's head "Miss Chanel how you doing? Are you hungry? " Kao asks the cat.

Chanel shifts and sits in Kao's lap snuggling close to him.

Kao chuckles and keep patting the innocent cat. "You have grown a lot I see. Earth must taking care of you very well. What did you do today? What did you play? Did you find any lover yet?" Kao keep asking different question completely unknown that someone watching him from behind.

Earth bites his lip. He tiptoe there and put a blanket next to couch for Kao and run inside his room again.

Kao quickly turns back and see the blanket. He smiles clenching the blanket.

"Let's go Nong Nel. We should sleep." Kao moved the cat and lie down in couch. Chanel snuggles next to him.

[ we get to some of Ohn's childhood ]