confession (?)

"Ow Kao you came" Ohm enter the room with big smile. " how about we grab drink tonight too" Ohm annouce with a big wide smile on his face but that was enough to make Kao Earth's face pale.

"Uh Ohm we had that day. now again?" Earth asks trying to somehow change Ohm's mind.

"Earthieeee" Ohm walks to Earth and caresses his hand " look you are hurt. Alcohol will take it away. Don't say no"

Earth bites his lip and glance at Kao.

.......

Four people sitted in a round, bottles middle of them.

"Let's start now" Ohm says picking up his glass. Fluke Kao Earth do as said.

After taking few drinks Kao start checking Earth if younger male drunk or not. He obviously doesn’t want things to be repeated.

Earth about to grab another glass, a strong hand stopped him.

"Don't drink anymore. You will get drunk" Kao firmly says.

'Huh? Does he hate my drunk self that much. Huh? I will drink cause only that's how i feel confident with Kao' Earth thinks himself slapping Kao's hand "i will drink" he grabbed the glass.

"I said no. Don't drink" Kao says again with pleading face.

Earth huffs "i will why are you stopping me? You heard Ohm, I'm hurt so i should drink it will ease my pain and also you don't have to take care of me today Ohm is here"

"It's doesn’t matter Ohm here or not. Alcohol Won't ease your pain, if it would, doctor would prescribed you alcohol not antibiotics." Kao slightly raised his voice.

Earth furrows his brows "i will do whatever I want why do you care? Huh?" Earth rised his voice too.

"I care cause it effect me how cute clingy adorable you become when you are drunk. I care cause your pouty lips make me lose control, it make me wanna kiss you over and over, do you know how hard it was that day stopping myself from kissing you hard and make you mine? Do you know how hard for me to push you away when you asks for me to stay with you? Do you know how hard for me to to say 'no problem, forget what happened last night' when I clearly can't forget a second? Do you know how hard for me to keep myself away from you when I honesty purely like you?" Kao breathes heavily when finished talking a long paragraph.

The room pin dropped silent.

Earth's mouth hang open trying hard to process everything Kao said.

Fluke cleared his throat giving those two reminder that other two also exist.

"Umm sorry to interrupt but that's second most beautiful confession ever" Ohm says keeping his mouth 'O'

"Which one first?" Fluke asks.

"When you asked me to date you" Ohm mutters.

"Ooo" Fluke nods in acknowledge.

Earth slowly lower his head. He found himself blushing hard.

Kao scratches his non itchy neck trying to erase what he did.

"Okay I'm full. I'm going to sleep. Fluke Let's go. Bye guys" Ohm says and quickly stand both almost runs toward room as they trying to escape from this scene.

"What do you think they will do?" Ohm whispers peeking from door Fluke behind him peeking too.

"I don't know. Maybe real confession" Fluke whispers back.

"Oo maybe Earth will say 'did you really mean all of this? Do you really like me?' Kao will say 'yes Earth what you heard all true I like you' Earth will start tearing up he will scream 'Saranghaeyo Oppa' " Ohm giggles shaking his legs.

"Is it so?" Fluke asks hardly believing what Ohm said.

Ohm nods "yes and then they will come closer closer closer and a ki.."

"Uhhuhh" Ohm's words cut off by Fluke who put his hand on his mouth to stop talking "hiss you are getting loud. Let them do whatever they want. Come inside"

Ohm nods and both went inside of Ohm's room.

"Let's get sleep, It's already enough late" Fluke mutters.

"Wait you.. you are gonna sleep with
.. what are you wearing?" Ohm asks staring at Fluke.

Fluke looks at himself and nods "why what's the problem"

"Aren't you gonna be uncomfortable? I have pajama set, It's quite small for my size I think it will be fine for you. I can't get one from Earth you know why" Ohm winks.

Ohm hurriedly runs and bring Fluke pjs.

Fluke nods and take the set walking to restroom.

Changing into the pjs set Fluke smiles softly.

He sniffs the shirt and whines finding faint smell of Ohm's.

Fluke get out of restroom.

Ohm already in his pjs he waves his hand from bed.

Fluke walks there and sit next to Ohm.

"Fluke about your sickness, can you tell me what it is? I saw you throwing up before too. I'm just worried that, that type of things will more happen and I will stand like a stone. I want to help " Ohm says playing with his fingers.

Fluke gulps. 'I feel so guilty not telling you the truth' "uh It's nothing that serious. Can we not talk about this? I will be fine. Don't worry" Fluke mutters with a fake smile.

Ohm nods. "Okay. Good night. Sleep well"

"You too" Fluke pulls the blanket over him and lie down.

Minutes later he looks back Ohm still sitting on bed with a book in his hand.

"You are not sleeping? " Fluke asks in confusion.

"Uh. " Ohm closed the book "i... I actually have irregular sleeping schedule so i will sleep when I'm tired for real" Ohm scratches his arm.

"Why?" Fluke sits up "It's enough late"

"My.. My sleeping schedule messed up since i was little. So don't worry" Ohm chuckles.

"You can talk if you want" Fluke reached for Ohm's hand and linked them together with light smile. " i will listen"

"Aren’t you sleepy?"

"No. Tell me about it"

[ hehe]