club

"Do you guys have any plans for tonight? " Yacht asks his other three friends.

Ohm Earth Sammy shakes their head as no.

"Let's go in club tonight. There a new club out of city and it's my uncle's. Win win. We can get vip service" he says excitedly.

"Omg really?" Sammy jump on her sit. "Sure sure count me in" she claps her hands.

"Okay count us in too" Ohm exclaim .

.........

"How is Prem doing?" Fluke asks peeking a bit im the room where Boun standing in door and Prem can be seen lying on bed.

"Well he sleeping. Wanna come in?" Boun asks Fluke thinking he might wanna see his brother from close.

Fluke shakes his head "no you are enough for him. Take care"

Boun nods.

"Where you going?"

Fluke frozen in his spot, didn’t expect anyone would see him leaving house this time.

He curse under his breathe and slowly turns back.

"Um Kao I'm. " he scratches his back.

"You what? It's 11 at night. You suppose to take rest as far I know" Kao crossed his arms.

"I'm going out for a bit" Fluke says sighing.

"May I know why?"

"I'm not feeling good. I just wanna go out. Bye" without letting Kao say anything he disappear front of Kao. Of course running fast like lighting.

"Fluke wait. Where you going? Kao shouts but no avail.

No reply came. Kao shakes his head in disbelief.

........

" woah. It’s pretty" Earth looks around in a amusement.

"Yeah it's very pretty" Sammy's eyes glittery.

"Let's go inside guys" Yacht shows them way to private table.

"You guys sit here I will go order drinks. What you guys gonna drink?" Yacht asks making sure everyone sat properly.

"Soft drinks. Me and Earth don't wanna get drunk at all" Ohm says getting nod from Earth.

"I want hard drink. I have no problem" Sammy smiles cheekily.

Yacht gave Sammy a 'you sure gurl' look.

Drink arrived their place four of them talking and enjoying the loud music and drinks. Not until Earth notice something or someone.

"Isn't it Fluke?" Earth says tapping Ohm.

Ohm fixes his glass and looks at the direction Earth showing. "Yeah it is"

"He seems alone." Earth arches his brows.

"People need their private time so" Ohm says looking back to Earth.

Earth nods in understanding.

Few minutes later Earth excuse himself to go restroom.

"Hey pretty" a random human sits next to Fluke in bar and smirks.

Fluke rolls his eyes back and sip his drink.

"Wanna have some fun?" the male asks in flirting way.

"No" Fluke roughly says not even looking at the male.

"Ow. Don’t be rough. You will like it" the male tries to get closer to Fluke.

Fluke swear if that was not a crowded place he would kill that male long ago. It’s not like he didn’t notice how he was eying at him. Don't he understand no means no.

The male seems unstoppable trying to close their distance in a nasty way.

Fluke stand up and left the corner.

"For my peace sake I suppose to enjoy here" Fluke mutters angrily.

Washing his hand Earth about to leave rest room but a aggressive making out couple stomped in restroom making Earth jolt "what the"

Earth hides his eyes and wanted to leave soon but unfortunately they start making out in front of door.

"Oh my God. What should I do? Should I just kick them and run? No no that would be mean. But what should I do? Ohm.. Let me call Ohm and tell him I'm stuck. " Earth hurriedly grab his phone and call Ohm.

Earth sigh in relief that Ohm answered the call quickly.

Ohm excuse himself from Sammy and Yacht to rescue Earth.

Ohm now laughing hard where Earth is sulking.

"Don't laugh at me idiot" Earth smack Ohm's arm.

"What should I do? You were stuck cause a couple making out?" he laugh even more.

"Shut up" Earth pouts.

"Leave me alone you fucker"

Ohm's laugh and Earth's pout stopped hearing this harsh cursing voice. They look at each other before they decide to follow the voice.

Earth gasp seeing a random male trying to approach Fluke and Fluke absolutely not liking it.

Looking around he just grab someone's drink from a table and spilled it right on that male's face.

"What the" the male shouts wipping his face.

"Why you throw that on me?" he shouts at Earth.

"Why you disturbing him?" he shouts back.

"I will do whatever I want" he male walks front of Earth.

"So I will do whatever I want too" Earth smirks.

"You son of a" the male curse and walks to Earth like he gonna hit him now but stopped when Ohm enter in middle of them.

"Back off" Ohm says calmly on his face.

"What happening?" One of stuff runs to them also Yacht and asks worriedly.

"This man ruining our mood" Ohm told the stuff.

They talked and fix the thing. They warned the male and he left with tons of anger in his head.

"Um you okay?" Ohm slowly approach Fluke front of him who was standing still all those time.

Fluke says nothing and waves a stuff to bring him some drink.

"You can drink with us if you want. We are from same class remember" Ohm says smiling widely. But he got nothing but a glare from Fluke.

"O..okay if you don't want. Enjoy" Ohm waves to him.

Ohm and Earth both share a glance before leaving Fluke alone.

"He seems in a bad mood" Ohm says glancing at Fluke.

"Well Fluke always seems in a bad mood tho" Yacht says.

"What is Sammy doing OMG Sammy? She drunk already? " Earth hurriedly went to Sammy and see how Sammy is a complete drunk right now.

"I told her not to drink too much" Yacht massage his temple.

"Earthie my friend" Sammy wraps her arms around Earth's waist.

"Yes yes" Earth hugs her back.

"Do you guys want to leave now?" Yacht asks them.

Ohm think a bit before shaking his head as no.

Earth gives a questioning look.

"I... I Don't wanna leave... Fluke alone like this. What if he need help again" Ohm mutters leaving two of them dumbfounded and Sammy rising her head from Earth's neck.

[Hi 🤞]