chance

"Do you have any other plan?" Kao asks person next to him.

Earth shook his head.

"Then wanna go in a chicken place? I know one nearby, they give special sauce" Kao chuckles.

Earth laughs and nods "okay"

Kao takes Earth in a chicken place as said. They ordered chicken fry. It's like there are cabins for customers if they want. Kao took a cabin for them.

Earth noticed Kao already knows the owner. No wonder after all Kao a popular guy.

"You can eat right? You need help?" Kao asks knowing the struggle fry eating by left hand.

"I think I can eat fries no problem. I need to give big bites" Earth chuckles.

Kao nods helping Earth passing his chicken and sauces.

"Ummm God whaf they puf in the mix If's so goof. " Earth talks while chicken stuffed in his mouth.

"Earth swallow before you speak" Kao takes a napkin and wipes extra from Earth lips.

Earth blushed in this act and shyly nods.

After they finish eating Earth statistically caresses his tummy. "Best chicken place ever. Why i didn't know about it" Earth shows fake cries.

"You liked these that much?" Kao smiles.

"How can I not? These are so good. Oh can we take home some? Ohm will love them" Earth blinks curiously.

"Sure"

"I will pay for chicken Kao, you must paid for cakes cause I became dumb and run away. " Earth sighs sipping his coke.

"You don't have to pay" Kao replied.

"Huh? Why?" Earth confusedly asks.

"Cause I own this" Kao replied calmly which isn't a calm reply at all.

Earth chokes in his coke. "What?!!" Earth wiped his mouth using napkin and stare at Kao im surprise.

"You heard right. My parents own multi-companies. They named some places for Boun, Prem, Fluke and Me. So technically I own this one. There few more." Kao explains.

Earth opens his mouth then shut again. He heard Kao's parents businessman but this went top of his head.

Kao cleared his throat "Earth... I. I want to tell you something"

Earth nods glancing at Kao.

"As you already know that I like you, I don't want to get your answer right away, It's okay even you say no but I want you to give a chance. Will you please give me a chance so that I can take care of you? Please. I will do anything to stay near of you" Kao get on his knees front of Earth

"Kao what.. What are you doing? Stand up" Earth pulls Kao to stand.

"So? Will you?" Kao looks with hopeless eyes.

"You are so weird Kao. You think I didn’t notice how you are trying to kind of protect me from the day we met. Now here you are telling me you want to take care of me even I don't like you in return. What are you Kao?" Earth stares into Kao's eyes deeply. His mind confusing himself, Kao confusing his mind.

"I.... I cause I like you" Kao shutters.

"It's obvious Kao. Okay. Since you finally said that. I will give you a chance." Earth smiles.

Kao blinks. It's like he can't believe his own ears. "Thank you... Thank you so much" Kao holds Earth hand caressing them with a big smile.

"You will do anything Kao?" Earth asks with a smirk.

Kao smiles and nods.

"Stay over at mine tonight." Earth chuckles going out of the place.

Kao smiles giving a happy dance in mind. "I have to sleep at couch again"

"I will think about it" Earth blushed tugging his hair back.

"I should drop at mine and grab some things " Kao says start driving.

"Sure."

.......

"Fluke you need to stay calm you know?" Boun huffs trying to stop Fluke from whatever he is doing.

"How am I suppose to stay calm Boun. I'm not like you, not like either my brother or Kao. I'm me. I can't stay calm. I didn’t grow up with my mate, i didn’t grow up strongest. I have been dying since that day. my parents died in merciless fight when I was little, my brother found his mate in fight but I grow up weaker everyday. I had no one to hold but now after 300 years I found my mate but some witches after him you think I can calm down and keep my ass in place. No I can't. K...kao is very strong. They will think twice before doing anything with his mate b..but but with Ohm they won't." Tears rolling down his eyes.

Fluke grab his back and passed Boun pushing him lightly.

.......

"Get inside the car I need to take a call" Kao shut the car door dialing Fluke's number.

"Hello Fluke"

"Kao, Ohm... Please no" Fluke sobs from another side.

"Fluke listen calm down okay " Kao tries to soothe younger.

"How can I calm down Kao? They will take my Ohm. I'm not even strong enough to protect him. They will easily take him away" Fluke shouts kicking his car.

"Fluke listen I will send 20 guards, 10 for Earth 10 for Ohm who will keep their eyes on them. Nothing will happen with your Ohm. Both Ohm and Earth in risk. I understand Fluke" Kao explain trying to calm younger as much as can.

He heard some whimper in reply.

Kao sighs deeply "Don't worry okay. And who said you can't propect your mate. You have brain. Use them""

Fluke nods holding the phone even Kao can't see him.

Disconnecting the call Fluke start the engine.

[ la la lalala la]