tripped

"Hey you?how you doing?" Kao asks Fluke hurriedly when he come back after a sudden leave.

"I don't know. My head hurts. I feel like I saw death in one second." Fluke says massaging his scalp.

"I... I feel it. " Kao says faintly smiling.

"How are you surviving till now? God" Fluke asks with an annoying surprised face.

Kao chuckles and taps Fluke's shoulder.

"Hey Kaoooooooooo"

"Here we go shit" Fluke cursed under his breathe seeing a particular girl coming toward them.

"Oh no. When class gonna start?" Kao disappointedly shakes his head.

"Kao. How you doing? Ow you become more handsome. " the girl pushed Kao and sits next to him putting her hands on Kao's shoulder. Also gave Fluke a fake smile. "What you have eaten in morning Kao?" she asks in a sync. Like practicing song in a frog voice.

'I wish it was your blood as breakfast girl'  Fluke rolls his eyes.

"Who that?" Ohm asks pointing the girl middle of the popular group "and you said they are four right?" he asks Sammy.

"Boun Prem didn't come today I see. For God sake when this girl will give a break? " Sammy sigh deeply. "That's Ana. This girl. Ugh what to say. Don't wanna use bad word but such a bitch i swear"

"Ewe why?" Earth hissed.

"She was after Boun first but failed. Tried on Fluke but he gor death glared. Then now Kao. She never let a chance go to be close with Kao. Always failed tho but still annoying shit ever. She kind of princess here so." Sammy give a fade up look with a deep breathe.

Earth peek on them a bit. He notice how the girl putting her hands on Kao's shoulder trying to hold his arm. Kao trying to get her off but maybe he too nice to push away.

"What you thinking?"

Ohm's question made Earth push his attention away from Kao "uh nothing." he says.

Minutes later professor attend their class which made them dismiss all things.

Ana also left Kao alone. Kao sigh in relief.

"I'm so near to kill her." Fluke says his voice filled with hatred.

............

Skip to lunch time.

Ohm sitting with Sammy and Yacht in canteen. They are waiting for Earth to join. Earth went to grab his own food saying 'y'll keep eating I'm coming'

"Thank you" Earth smiles widely after grabbing his plate and drink. He turns quickly not even looking his next properly in result he tripped and hit someone.

"Oh my God ah" he fall back hitting his ass, all food beside him.

"You okay?" Earth looks up meeting the same brown eyes of Kao's.

"What the"

Their eye contact broke by Fluke's entry.

"I'm so sorry" Earth apologised and try to get up massaging his back. Then he realise his drink all over Kao's shirt. Earth bites his lip "I'm... I'm so sorry. I didn’t notice. Oh God" Earth looks at Kao like he gonna cry anytime.

"No no It's okay" Kao smiles "your all food ruined" Kao looks at floor where Earth's food all shattered. "I will buy you new one" Kao says walking to buy food.

"What? No no you don't have to. It's my fault I tripped. I ruined your clothes and you wann buy me food? No. I can buy mine and I'm so sorry" Earth says in one breathe and he didn’t notice he already grabbed Kao's arm to stop him.

'What k-drama it is' Fluke thinks himself. He knows Kao good with people but this way far. 'And this boy keep tripping front of Kao always.' He sigh in annoyance.

"Let me buy you lunch. Or I will be mad" Kao says holding his smile.

"Huh?" Earth widen his eyes and left mouth hang open.

Before his recovery Kao already front of him with new plate and drink and offer to him.

"I.. I can't take it. I..."

"Please.... I insist"

Earth don't know why he can't argue anymore and take the plate and drink.

Saying sorry one more time he walks to his place.

Earth put his plate and drink on table abruptly and sits frozen.

"What took you so long?" Ohm asks.

Taking a deep breathe Earth explain everything.

"Woah I knew Kao nice but never saw like this" Sammy put her opinion after Earth finish the little incident happened.

They were sitting another corner so they didn’t get any sign of this.

"I don't know. I feel guilty. Guys I'm thinking I will buy him a new shirt as I ruined his" Earth says with a pout.

"It's a good idea" Yacht says putting food in his mouth.

"Okay.. We will see. Let's eat now" Ohm says to everyone.

.......

"What was that?" Fluke asks Kao when they enter wash room to clean Kao's shirt.

Kao said nothing.

"Noppakao speak. What was that?" Fluke sightly rised his voice.

Kao sigh. "I don't know"

Fluek furrows his brows "What do you mean by you don't know? You have been over nice to him. I never seen you being like this"

" i swear Fluke I don't know. I... I just feel like I need to be nice with him. I did as my heart said I don't know." Kao says biting his lip "let it go already" Kao changed the subject. And Fluke also didn’t rub it too much.

"The day Boun Prem don't join that day disaster happens" he mutters.

.....

"Kao brought the boy lunch"

"Humm interesting. Who that?"

Ana watching Earth eating happily and dying in jealous. "Whoever it is. I will see" she says with face like she wanna kill Earth anytime.

...........

After reaching home first thing Kao did looking at his mirror. He stare at himself few minutes. Then slowly pull out brown lens he were wearing.

His eyes glitches red in College so much which is dangerous for him. Today his eyes glitches when Earth tripped on him too. But the lens hide it.

No one knows he using it not even Fluke.

Kao turn on his shower letting all tiredness wipe away. One thing in his mind that. He Don't know. He don't know why he felt that way for Earth and also why his eyes glithches like that around Earth. Somehow he knows what it means but he don't wanna accept.

[ ✋✌]