4/5 stomach bug

request from naillerthechurchboy

-----

Niall woke up at 4am, the most ungodly hour he could think of feeling rather ill but he couldn't point out exactly what it was. Something just felt wrong. head? no that felt fine. Nose didn't feel runny or stuffed. Throat? felt slightly scratchy but nothing serious. Before his mind could explore any other area of discomfort, he felt heat rise in his chest. He knew exactly what was wrong then and shuffled out of bed trying to make it to the toilet in time. The very second he stood up, he felt dizzy and now he could feel his stomach churning violently. He walked towards the bathroom down the dark small bus passageway. Seconds later he felt himself gagging into his fist, unable to move. "Li-am" Niall chocked out and gasped, gagging violently. Lucky for him, Liam was a light sleeper so he was already partly awake. "Niall?" Liam questioned, not fully awake yet. Niall couldn't respond and dropped down on his knees bringing up his stomach onto the floor over and over again. Liam snapped out of his daze and rushed over beside Niall, trying to comfort him. Niall was crying hysterically, muttering 'sorry' over and over again. "ssh Niall, it's ok. you cant help it, I'll clean it up." Liam whispered into Niall's ear rubbing his back soothingly. Liam helped Niall get cleaned up and led him to the couch and gave him a bucket. "try and get some sleep Ni" Liam said even though Niall was already fast asleep. 

At approximately 10:30am, everyone was awake and cheery, well, everyone other than Niall and Harry. "Niall's sick, what's up with Harry?" Liam shrugged and Zayn yawned leaving Louis with no answer. "I'll go wake him up" Louis said and went away. He went over to Harry's bunk and peeked in. He wasn't very happy with how Harry looked. Harry looked pale and clammy, the only colour being his bright red cheeks. Pillows and covers soaked entirely in sweat. Louis placed him hand on Harry's forehead, being careful not to wake him up. The very second Louis' palm touch Harry's burning skin, Harry whimpered, still fast asleep. 

"lads, Harry's sick" Louis said leaving Harry to sleep. "what?" Liam asked in disbelief. "He's got quite a fever" Louis said, nodding and letting the fact sink in. Liam and Zayn sighed when they heard quiet sobs coming from the bunks. Louis went to check on Harry knowing he was the only one back there. Zayn followed, leaving Liam to look after Niall. 

"hey haz" Louis said softly trying not to startle Harry who was now sitting up in the bed. "louuuu" Harry whined, sniffling. "Ssh, dont cry" Louis cooed while Zayn watched from afar. "I feel sick" Harry said and slumped into Louis' shoulder. "i know" Louis said trying to comfort the younger lad. "no like sick sick" Harry tried explaining luckily Louis understood and so did Zayn. Zayn ran off to get a bucket and was met with a puking Niall being comforted by Liam. He would have stayed and helped but Harry needed him urgently. He got a bucket and ran across the bus tossing it to Louis who managed to get it under Harry's chin just in time for food to come barrelling up the boy's throat and into the bucket. 

"Li, Harry's really sick too, what are we gonna do about the interview" Louis said concerned. "and soundcheck" Zayn added. Liam sighed. "i don't know, Niall's not feeling too great still" "call paul i guess?" Zayn suggested and the other two nodded. Liam went to call Paul while Zayn ran off to get something to eat. "Louis, you want some food?" "Nah, i'm good, seen way too much puke today" Louis responded. "fair enough" Zayn responded. The truth was, he wasn't feeling too well either, but with two down already, he didn't want to feel like much of a burden. "Paul said he'll try to get us out but he'll have to check up on those two first. You how Simon is" Liam said, clumsily putting his phone into his pocket. "When's he gonna be here?" Zayn asked, swallowing half his sandwich in one bite. "half an hour" Louis sighed knowing he'd have to give in sooner or later, his stomach wasn't holding up very well and the smell of food mixed with the stench of vomit wasn't helping his condition by the slightest. 

Exactly half an hour later, Paul came to check on the boys. Liam and Zayn were chilling on the couch while the other three where in the back, Niall and Harry asleep and Louis laying in his bunk toying around with his phone. Paul did a quick temperature check, both harry and Niall nursing a rather high one each. Paul sighed. "dammit" Louis said with his teeth closed trying not to be loud but failing miserably. Harry now wide awake, Niall whimpering. Harry immediately picked up his bucket, throwing up instantly, the noise and smell making Niall wake up and vomit too. Louis could feel his stomach rise, slowly but steadily. He knew what was gonna happen next so he discreetly snuck out going to the bathroom, making it just in time for his stomach to discolour the once clear toilet water. 

Zayn saw him go in so he paused the game and followed Louis, noticing his fast paced walk and suspicious grip on his stomach. "Lou? you alright?" Zayn asked, only getting a whimper and splashing in return. "I'm coming in ok?" but this time no response. He opened the door slowly and found Louis kneeled down in front of the toilet looking paler than a ghost. "Why didn't you tell anyone you felt sick?" Zayn asked rubbing circles into Louis' stomach. He moaned and felt his stomach contract a harsh gag escaping his dry chapped lips. "Aww Lou, it's ok, let it out" and Louis didn't have to be told again. The next thing he knew, Louis was throwing up more of his stomach. Paul had already left the bus, the awful smell lingering in the bus making him slightly nauseous.  

2 hours after Paul left, Zayn was the only one standing. Liam taken down by this nasty bug too. The sound of whimpering, gagging followed by puking playing in his head in slow motion. Luckily, all 4 boys were asleep, each of them with a bucket incase it was needed. towels, washcloths, medicine, blankets all lying here and there, some tossed on the floor while other's dumped on Zayn's bed. They didn't even know the tour bus was loaded with these many supplies. Paul wasn't successful in convincing Simon but when they learnt that Louis and Liam were down too, there was no more talking needed for Simon to reluctantly agree on postponing. It took 3 days for all four to recover, thankfully, Zayn didn't catch it. Their week long break was cut down by three days but it was definitely better than having go about their busy schedule while they were feeling poorly. 

------

Long one oops- anyways, hope you liked it!