Louis upset (Zouis)

This one isn't a sickfic but it was a request i got from one of my friends so i did it, hope you like it :)

--------------------

No one POV

Louis and Zayn had been rumoured to be dating several times before, this really annoyed Zayn and made Louis feel rather uncomfortable around his actual boyfriend, Harry ( a/n sorry couldn't help it... had to bring harry in). Zayn and Louis were extremely close and shared everything with each other before telling the other guys. Hey would prank the others and have a good time but they slowly started to drift apart because of all the Zouis gay rumours.

Zayn POV

I went into Louis' tiny room in our tour bus and saw Louis in the corner holding his phone and crying. I fell into deep thought about the reason for his sadness after all we were best friends. After about 5 minutes of racking my brain, i could not think of a suitable reason so i just asked him. "Lou, what happened, why are you crying?". "T- the management i-is making me go o-out with random girls a-and making me d-do t-t-things i only want to do with Harry" He confessed stuttering and sniffing and cried hysterically. I had always wondered why the management made Louis look like a player. They would make him go out with 2 or 3 different girls every day and he got a lot of undeserved hate for that. I did not know how he handled it.

"Any ways, what made you come suddenly, anything wrong?" Louis asked realising that neither of us had told the other about anything we wanted to share.

"Oh...umm..no reason ...uuuhhmm.....just wanted to see what my best mate was upto" I replied hesitating a little. I had been caught off guard. I could tell that Louis was not completely convinced with my answer. The truth was that I had a confession to make and Louis was the only one I felt comfortable talking to. It definitely wasn't the best time to tell him about it. It would just make him all the more upset if i did. "Better timing next time Zayn" I told myself in a whisper.

"C'mon Z..spill it" Louis insisted.

"Ok..if you say so" I said while letting out a sigh. "The management is taking over my life and i don't want to live like this anymore. I just want to be a normal 22 year old with sometime to think about my private life. I'm leaving the band Lou." I told him everything from when i was planning on leaving to extreme details to why i was leaving. Louis just sat there listening to me. I could see tears filling his eyes. He tried to convince me to stay at least for the tour but I was stubborn. I explained to him how I was feeling. "I'm sorry Louis, I just cant take Simon and his bullshit anymore". He couldn't keep the tears from rolling down his cheeks.

"T-tell me you will not forget me Zayn. Tell me you wont forget any of your 4 brothers"  Louis sobbed. I had never seen him this upset. It was truly heartbreaking to see him like that. I knew it was bad timing, probably the worst timing ever.

Louis POV

Zayn was leaving. It was very hard for me to digest. My best mate was leaving me that to so abruptly in the middle of our tour because of this stupid, horrible management. I know Zayn felt absolutely terrible because it wasn't normal for him to give up on anything, we had seen, I had seen it while he was with us. Modest and Syco started getting so much well deserved hate after Zayn officially announced his departure from the band. A year later, Zayn dropped his fist solo album and the remaining 4 of us decided to go on a break to work on our solo projects with no fear of the management although Harry and I still couldn't come out (because I was still under Syco), we were living happy lives together in our little home in Princess Park. 

Things were going ok up until 2 days ago when i got a phone call from Niall saying that he wanted to get back together and that Liam had agreed. I really wanted to get back with my best friends but the problem was that Harry was going to start touring soon and all his shows where sold out. I spoke to Harry about it and he replied saying this - "Nice that all of you want to come back together. We can make my solo tour into an official 1D reunion tour. That would be fun wouldn't it?". I smiled and called Niall. Told him the good news and that we already had a completely sold out stadium tour coming up only to hear better news from the other end of the line. "Zayn has agreed on coming back to the band" Niall said excitedly.

I could tell he was running around his house and was super hyped up. I was shocked but in a good way and in less than a minute i was over at Niall's place and we both drove to Liam's house. We completely trashed his house. He was in the studio recording the last song for his album and he had no idea about what was going on in his house. He had forgotten that he had given us the location of the spare key. (I bet he regretted it but it was all in good fun:) ). Liam came home an hour later and found the mess. He made us his butlers for the day and made sure everything was spick and span before letting us get out of those ridiculous and absurd maid costumes. We had planned on meeting up in L.A the next day but I guess the foursome reunion took place beforehand. Harry made his way up the stairs to Liam's room where the 3 of us were having a good time, well only Liam was but you get the idea. Harry let out a giggle as soon as he saw the two of us. He joined Liam on the bed and enjoyed watching the show Niall and I were putting up.

The next day we flew to L.A and met Zayn at the airport. It had been so long since I had seen him. I sprinted across to him and hugged him holding him close. "Don't you ever leave me again, Zayn" I told him. We let go of each other when we saw the paparazzi coming. We got to the Hotel and I decided to share a room with Zayn. Harry was fine with it, he knew how much I had missed him since he had left.

-------------------

Hope u enjoyed it. Sorry if it's crappy. REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

Comment and vote if you liked it :)

And lastly don't forget... TPWK!