Feverish Harry (larry)

Kinda came up with this while trying to come up with a storyline for a request, anyways. Enjoy!

---------

Louis had been taking care of harry for the past few days. After the little incident of Harry promptly throwing up on the studio managers shoes a couple days ago, the two of them decided to stay away from work till he felt better. They didn't want any repeats of previous incidents and their studio team didn't want to be cleaning up any semi-digested food related messes. Even though management was totally against the idea of the two of them taking a break, they had to give in because they couldn't afford to have permanent records of croaky voiced harry out for the fans to hear. 

Harry woke up sweaty and feverish, he looked worse than he did the previous day. Louis figured he wasn't feeling any better seeing how clingy he was but something seemed different, Harry was clingy but he looked scared and his heart was racing so fast, Louis could hear it. Harry shut his eyes and held onto Louis tighter, whimpering. "L-lou" Harry said, sounding terrified. "I'm here love" Louis said softly, running his hands through Harry's hair. "Louis" Harry said, a slight hint of urgency in his voice. "LOUIS" harry said again, moving closer behind Louis. on the bed. "what's wrong Harry?" Louis said, getting worried. "footsteps" harry whimpered. "what footsteps?" Louis asked, confused. "someone's coming up the stairs, i can hear their footsteps" harry cried. Louis pressed his hand against Harry's forehead. He knew harry was delirious when he felt that the younger boy was literally burning up. "harry there's no one, calm down love, it's your fever playing games with your mind, you're ok" Louis said soothingly, hoping to bring some comfort the boy. "n-no" Harry said and continued crying. Louis tried his best to calm him down but nothing seemed to be working. 

Harry's crying eventually led to hiccuping. "L-lou" Harry said and shifted uncomfortably. Louis rubbed Harry's back, in attempt to make him calm down. Harry's eyes filled with tears as he covered his mouth. "oh shit, hang on" Louis said going to get a bin. When Louis returned, he found Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, with his stomach contents splattered on the floor beside the bed. Louis sighed and handed harry the bin incase it was needed again. "sorry" Harry croaked out, shaking. "it's ok Harry, dont worry about it." Louis said, going over to Harry. "take these" Louis said handing Harry a couple of pills, namely fever reducers and stomach relaxers. Harry swallowed the pills and laid his head in Louis' lap, shuting his eyes in attempt to fall asleep. "Feeling better?" he asked and received a nod in response and Harry slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber. 

An hour later, Harry woke up, crying. He cried harder when he saw that Louis wasn't around. Seconds later, Louis came into the room with a bowl of soup and some tea. Harry felt considerably warmer than before. "Harry, love open your mouth please, i've got to take your temperature" Harry did as he was told and Louis slipped the small machine into his mouth. The thermometer beeped rapidly, indicating a rather high temperature. Louis sighed knowing it would be a task to get medicine into Harry. 

"Harry, love wanna take a warm bath?" The sound of warm bath sounded amazing to harry's shivering self so he agreed instantly. 10 minutes pass and the water in the bath had turned cold much to Harry's discomfort. "Haz, stay in there for another 10 minutes ok, we need to get that fever down" Louis said. Harry gave him puppy do eyes but Louis was stern. Luckily after he got out of the bath, his temperature had dropped from 102.8 to a solid 101. 

"take these, you'll feel better" "nooo" Harry whined looking at the pills Louis was holding out for him. "you know i dont like pills" he said with a pout. "but you want to feel better dont you?" Louis said and got a little nod from Harry in response. "then take them, it wont hurt" Harry reluctantly swallowed the pills and yawned, cuddling closer to Louis. Louis played with his hair till both of them fell asleep.