sick at night - Harry

kind of a short one in honour of me writing in this for over a year hahaha-

------- 

"shut the fuck up" louis whined, pulling the covers over his face, trying to fall asleep after he was woken up by low moans and groans. "s-sorry" came harry's wavering voice from the bunk under him. "harry?" louis asked, noticing something wrong. "yeah" harry responded. "you alright?" "yeah im alright lou" 

harry wasn't feeling well, his stomach was churning and he was shivering but also sweating at the same time, bothering louis in the middle of the night wasn't ideal and he was sure he'd manage to keep his stomach in check till morning. on second thoughts, he felt as though he could do with some comfort but that was quickly pushed away when a third voice joined "can the two of you shut up, it's 2am" came zayn's voice from his bunk. 

About 15 minutes later, the only thing heard in the bus was silent snores coming from each of the boy's bunks, all except harry's. Harry's stomach had stopped violently churning but had settled on a constant state of nausea and a dull ache and he wasn't very sure which of the two he preferred. he rubbed his stomach, hoping that the nausea would pass but it all went to vain when he felt the nausea claw up his throat. he groaned and let out a sickly burp. he thought of moving to the bathroom but that was quickly tossed away when he felt the nausea increase. "oh god" he mumbled to himself sitting up in his bunk. He was going to throw up, no matter how much he tried to stop it. he called for louis, hoping to wake him and only him. luckily for harry is worked. 

"harry?" louis asked rubbing his eyes. "l-lou" harry whimpered, gagging. louis climbed out of his bunk. he felt his heart shatter when he saw harry, pale faced and shaking. harry gagged again. "l-lou-louis" harry said, tears springing to his eyes. Louis wasted no time and grabbed the bin from the corner of the room and shoved it under harry's chin and he continued gagging before bringing up a little big of food. Louis squished himself beside harry and rubbed his back while holding the bin steady. 

Harry gagged whimpering, "l-louis" "i'm right here love" louis said softly. "i d-dont w-wanna throw up" harry cried "you've got to let it out, you'll feel better, i promise" louis said in a comforting tone, still rubbing small circles into harry's back. At this point, everyone was awake but none of them had the heart to interrupt the moment between harry and louis. He felt harry's body relax under his fingers before tensing again. Harry gagged again and brought up more of his semi digested dinner, not seeming to stop. Louis was starting to get worried because harry hadn't taken a full breath in well over 3 minutes and considering that he had asthma, this wasn't going to end well. As soon as harry stopped throwing up, louis could see him struggle to breathe so he jumped up and sprinted to the front of the bus to get the medicine box from the kitchen but before he could even leave the bunks, liam had returned with the medicine box. Liam handed harry his inhaler and Louis the box before leaving to get harry a glass of water. 

Harry pumped the medicine into his lungs while louis went digging for the thermometer. he took the thermometer out along with stomach relaxers and fever reducers. harry was exhausted. he groaned and laid down. "tongue or pit?" louis asked. harry opened his mouth and louis put the thermometer under harry's tongue. "here's some water, feel better H" Liam said, giving Louis the glass of water and returning to his bunk. "wake me up if you need help" liam called from his bunk. The thermometer beeped and louis took it out. "101.4° (38.5°), high but not too high, could be worse" louis said and took out a couple pills. "stomach relaxers and fever reducers" he said and gave harry the pills and the water liam got. 

Harry took the pills, feeling them slosh around in his unsettled stomach. Harry groaned. "need this again?" Louis asked, indicating to the puke filled bin on the bed. Harry shook his head and sighed. "i'll clean this out, sleep, you'll feel better" Louis said with a nod. "lay with me" harry said, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "alright bub, let me clean this out first" Louis said with a smile. 

Louis returned with the clean bin and placed it beside harry's bed. "night harry" he said to harry's half asleep figure and as promised, squished himself beside harry on his bunk.