Seasick (Harry)

This is going to be a series... a different story for each of the boys. Also, pls send me some requests in the comments or in my PMs... Hope you enjoy it :)

--------------------

It was Louis' birthday aka Christmas eve and Harry was with Louis in Doncaster celebrating Christmas and his boyfriend's birthday with the Tomlinson's. He had already celebrated Christmas with his family before going to Doncaster so he did not mind. Louis' mother handed her son a small box and was hoping that Daisy would not blow the surprise. 

Louis opened the box and found 5 cruise passes. He got up and hugged his mother, holding her tight and whispered 'Thank you' in her ears. Then he realised something that he had completely forgotten about. He looked at Harry and saw him looking at his empty plate. Harry saw Louis and him and shot him a 'I'm gonna be fine love' look. Louis recognised it instantly. They shot such glances at each other pretty often because of the management sending them on a million 'dates' with their 'girlfriends'. 

It's a well known fact that Harry didn't like boats. They made him sick to his stomach and he didn't like that feeling. When they went up to Louis' old bedroom and squished into his small bed, Harry asked Louis "When is it for?". Louis turned to his boyfriend and said "Starts on January 3rd and goes on for 5 days.... You sure you'll be fine, you're never fine on boats."

Harry knew Louis was right but he could not do anything about it. "I'll be fine Lou, don't worry, Wanna watch a movie. It's Christmas at the end of the day." He smiled and pulled out a bucket from under the bed. Louis laughed and said "Well well well Harry, you've got popcorn and I'm anything but tired so i guess yes." Harry just laughed and turned on the TV, not bothering with what movie was in the DVD player. Louis didn't care either. They spent Christmas and enjoyed every bit of it. Louis called the other boys and told them about the cruise and that he had 5 passes so he guessed it was for the five of them. The other three weren't sure about how fine Harry will be. 

Well you must be wondering why Jay gave cruise tickets if she knew that Harry got seasick. The truth was that only the 5 of them and the management knew about Harry's seasickness, so she had no idea about it. 

Harry's POV

I wasn't really excited for this trip. We were getting a break but I knew wasn't going to be a fun break, at least for me it wouldn't. We got on the boat and found our room. We had the biggest one on the boat, we were five lads after all. Five laddy lads doing lad's things coz lads are cool (A/N Thnx Louis), so we would needed a lot of space. The first few hours where sort of smooth. A couple of rough spots but miraculously my stomach wasn't giving any trouble as of yet. We ate dinner and watched Niall and Louis play FIFA on their portable gaming console. Louis had lost for the 3rd time in a row and was furious. He never lost in FIFA, especially against Niall and Niall was teasing him saying that he wasn't the best anymore.

In the middle of their fourth game, or as Louis would say 'The Redemption Game', I felt my stomach turn. It settled in a couple of seconds just to do a backflip a second later. "Mate, you feeling alright, you look kinda green", I heard Liam, his voice full of concern. I just shook my head knowing that my dinner was going to make a not so pleasant reappearance in a matter of a minute. Liam dragged me to the bathroom and set me in front of the toilet. I just waited for the inevitable to happen. I heard Louis scream "YES!" and that's exactly when my stomach flipped again and everything came right out. "Li, I hate this!" I managed to say barely over a whisper in between gags. "I know Haz, everyone does" Liam said, rubbing my back and my stomach at the same time. 

Louis came in at that moment "Everything alright in here, thought I heard - Aww poor Haz, I thought you said you were fine, like an hour ago when we ate dinner."

I had stopped throwing up, just dry heaving as i had nothing to bring up, I hadn't eaten anything before our rather small dinner. "Let it out babe, It will make you feel a lot better." Louis whispered into my ear. "He's empty Lou, he has nothing left to bring up other than bile, and that will just make him feel more sick." Liam told Louis and I just nodded helplessly in agreement. 

Niall and Zayn were playing FIFA now, because Louis had come to check on me which I appreciate. They got me back to bed and told me to sleep. It sucked and it was just day 1 and I had no idea what tragedy was awaiting me when i woke up the next morning. 

I woke up the next morning feeling nothing better, to be honest, i felt worse. The sea had gotten really rough during night but luckily, no incidents at night. Liam was already up, like usual. "How are you feeling now sicky" Liam asked jokingly. "Like shit" i replied. Liam handed me some motion sickness pills and a glass of water. I popped the pills in my mouth and swallowed it down with the water only to have it come right back up in a matter of seconds. 

We spent the next few days mainly playing FIFA. For me it was Eat, Play FIFA, Puke REPEAT. For the other four it was - Eat, Play FIFA while keeping an eye on me, Clean out the trash, hand it back to me then REPEAT. Once the five days ended i could not have been happier, I was finally going to be able to get off that dreaded boat. I bet the others had no fun cleaning out my puke from the trash just for me to release my stomach contents in it again. "I'm sorry i ruined our few days off." I told the others when we got in the car, my stomach was still hurting a little but i knew it was going to be fine. "It's not your fault Harry, We kinda knew it would happen so no problem at all". That was the first thing i had heard Zayn say in the past 5 days. I smiled in response to his statement. 

I was fine through the car ride but by the time we got back home I was completely exhausted so we decided to call it an early night. 

--------------------

Here is Harry's seasickness. Tell me who's do you want to see next in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you felt about it :)

TPWK!!