Sick But No One Believes Him - Harry

Well you seem to really like Harry fics (judged by the number of reads per part) and I've been told that you like the ones where the boys don't believe him so here we go. Enjoy!!

-------------

Harry's POV

"Harry, Harry, HAZ!" I heard a small voice call. The voice wasn't very clear behind my headache, Maybe Louis. "Harry, you have to get out if bed, NOW" Nope, not Louis, definitely Liam. "I don't feel good Li" i mumbled into the pillow. "huh? Be more clear and get out of bed" "I don't feel good" i repeated. I heard a sigh and then felt the duvet being pulled off. "good try mate, Louis tried to pull one yesterday". I pulled it back on and curled up into a ball.

"Harry, c'mon, You've pissed Liam off and you're still sleeping" I heard Louis say.

"I feel sick Lou" I told him, hoping he would listen.

"We've got a long day today, don't fake now besides I tried pulling one yesterday and it failed" Louis said. "As much as I love seeing you naked, get dressed will ya please" I groaned and rolled off the bed grabbing a pair of tracks and a sweatshirt. I was freezing and I needed something warmer but I couldn't get myself to get it. 

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, where the smell of bacon and baked beans filled my nostrils. It would have been amazing on a regular day but that day, I found myself sprinting back up to my room and into the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and watched as all my stomach contents disappeared. I went back down to where the others where and they handed me a plate of food. I had to try not to puke then and there, the plain sight of food was appalling. I put my plate on the kitchen counter and got away from it as fast as possible. 

"Where's your breakfast?" Niall questioned. "Not hungry" I told him. Niall seemed satisfied with my answer and went to the kitchen, probably to eat my ignored breakfast. "What do you mean by 'not hungry'. You have to eat something" Zayn said turning away from his phone. "I don't feel well and I'm not hungry" I said. I heard Zayn scoff and then watched him shake his head as he turned back to uselessly scrolling through twitter. None of them believed me and I felt awful, both because they didn't believe me and because I was sick. 

Paul came in to give us a 10 minute warning. "Boys, interview in 10, get ready" he said and we all got dressed. Niall and Louis decided to make my life miserable by screaming shouting and basically making this un noticed small headache, into a headache so bad, It was making me feel sick to my stomach again. "Would you mind keeping it down. You're making my head hurt" I snapped. "Kay mate, calm down" Niall replied. "Yeah, Sorry" 

We got into the van that was going to take us to the interview and I was little sceptical about whether I would last or not. At the end of the interview I was extremely close to puking my guts out so just as the cameras cut, I ran out of the room and down the twisty hallways that seemed to have no end. I got to the bathroom in time for my previous day's meals to come shooting up my throat. 

"Where'd you run off to" Niall asked. "Bathroom, feel sick" I told him. "You actually don't feel good?" "No I don't Niall, I actually feel sick" He stretched out to feel my forehead and I let him. "You're a too warm bud, sorry I didn't believe ya" he said pulling me into a hug. We got back to the van and Niall helped me get to the back. "You actually believe him" Zayn said with a sigh, over-hearing Niall asking me to tell him if I felt worse. "Ya, I do" Niall replied. "Don't worry, they'll come to their senses soon, at least Louis will" he whispered to me. 

"Let's get some lunch then we have 2 interviews, photo shoot, soundcheck and after all of that, the concert" Paul said. "Where do you want to eat" "Nando's!!" Niall screamed . "ok, Nando's we go" Paul said and drove to the food store. They all jumped out and went in. "You not coming Haz?" Louis asked me when once everyone was inside leaving just the two of us in the van. "No" was my short and simple reply. He got out and went in leaving me alone. I decided to take a short nap, but sleeping wasn't an easy task with the nausea in the pit of my stomach. 

I felt heat rise in my chest and I jumped out of the van, sprinting behind I bush. "Harry!!" I heard someone call but I couldn't make out who. "It's ok, let it out" he said as he rubbed my back. I saw a pair of white vans and knew instantly that it was Louis. "L-Lou" I stuttered out. "Yeah love, you done?" I shook my head and promptly threw up again, adding to the already created puddle of puke. " 'M done" I said and Louis pulled me into a tight hug. "or maybe not" I said and gagged continuously for a minute before vomiting. "Aww, baby, I'm so sorry for not believing you" He said and I gave him a little smile. "let's get you back to the van and try to get you out of these interviews and stuff" We got back to the van and I cuddled into Louis as if he had never doubted my sickness. 

Niall came in with 5 bags of chips (crisps). "Come to your senses now Tommo" he said and Louis nodded. Niall gave me a bottle of water which I took and drank a few sips. "You seriously believe him?" Liam said angrily as he got in with Zayn trailing behind asking the same question when he saw me and Louis. "Yes, He got sick right there" he said, pointing towards the bush. Zayn and Liam scoffed and sat down. The roads weren't mixing well with my unsettled stomach. "Pull over" I whispered and thankfully Louis heard me. "Stop the fucking car!" he screamed. "Sorry, but we are in the middle of traffic" the driver called with an apologetic tone. I tried to keep my stomach where it was supposed to be but the more time Louis took to find a bag, the harder it was getting. "Louis" I whimpered and he hurried. Niall snatched the plastic bag that Liam was holding and gave it to me and I immediately used it. "Niall! What the fu-" Liam started, turning around, but stopped abruptly. "I'm sorry Hazza" he said seeing me bring up the little bit of my stomach that was left along with the water. Paul turned to us to see what the commotion was about. "Oh god, not now" he said, "are you like sick or just the bumpy roads?" he asked. "He said he didn't feel good in the morning, but we didn't believe him 'cause Louis tried faking yesterday" Niall replied. Zayn, still not seeming to believe me stared at his phone. "Yeah, I think he's actually sick, feels a bit warm too" Louis said. 

3rd Person POV

Paul called management up and to no one's surprise, they didn't care if harry was sick, he had to do it. The interviews, photo shoot, soundcheck and concert, all of it. The boys other than Zayn didn't want Harry to do the interviews, so he was laying down on a couch away from the cameras during both. He could not skip the photo shoot because there would be pictures of them without Harry and everyone would start rumours that he had left the band. The amount of makeup they had put on him to make his pale face look lively was making him feel very hot and sticky, so much so that he felt like he would puke at any point. Just as he felt as if he was feeling better, a wave of nausea hit him and got him doubling over gagging. Louis handed the poorly boy a bin to be sick in. Zayn for some reason, still didn't believe him. Liam handed his a bottle of water, which he downed, regretting it after some time. 

Sound check and Concert attendance wasn't up to them, it was up to the management since they would be there backstage. 3 management members watched Harry as he puked his guts out into a bin, with the boys comforting him. The very moment he stopped, he was given his mic and pushed on stage only to run back, backstage after the 3rd song. Once their concert was over, which included Harry's sudden disappearance at several points, they were all exhausted, most of all Harry. Zayn believed Harry by the end of the concert and felt extremely bad for ignoring him while he obviously felt like absolute shit. 

They took it upon themselves to make sure Harry felt better and got over this awful bug. They were all Harry's personal butlers till he felt better which meant there were a couple of days of total embarrassment to follow. 

--------------

Thanks a lot for 6K reads....You have no idea what it means to me. I started writing this book little over 2 months ago, just for fun and to pass time when I had nothing to do, but now it's become a hobby thanks to all the reads I've got. 

TPWK!!