Harry Drunk or Sick (Larry)

Prompt from @HarryGoldenAngel. Harry feels sick at a bar and comes back home blaming his sickness on the drinks but he soon realises it's not just the alcohol. Hope you like it!!

------------

"Haz, Harry, Hazza, Wake Up" Louis said, shaking the younger boy excitedly. "Let me sleep" Harry said and pushed his head under the pillow trying to cut Louis off but the older boy was way too loud. "Harry, come on love, I've got a surprise for you" Harry loved surprises so he looked at Louis, searching for some lies. He found none, so he got out of bed. "What's the surprise?" "it won't be a surprise if I tell ya will it" Louis said chuckling. Harry sighed and got dressed. "Want Breakfast Haz?" Harry nodded. Louis handed Harry a couple of pieces of partially burnt toast. "Little burnt, Sorry" Louis apologised. Harry was pleased at Louis' effort, at least he hadn't burnt the house down. Harry thought that this was the surprise as Louis did nothing special the rest of the day and felt slightly upset, before Louis asked Harry to put on something comfortable. Harry's eye lit up immediately. So the burnt toast wasn't the surprise. Louis had planned to take Harry out to a bar, he had turned 21 a few weeks back and never got to celebrate with Louis alone like he always did. 

"Oh, Louis, You are the best boyfriend ever!!" Harry exclaimed when they reached the place. "I realised that we hadn't celebrated your birthday together so this is how we can end you birthday celebrations for now" Louis said as they walked in.

"Hope you are having a good time Haz" Louis asked after they were about two shots in. "I'm Having a great times, Thanks a lot Lou" he said smiling from ear to ear. Louis nodded and gulped down a third. They ordered some beer, a pint each to start off with and Louis eventually downed 3 though Harry stopped at 1.

Harry had started feeling a bit woozy after the first pint of the night but just to look strong in front of Louis but just couldn't get himself to drink anymore so was watched the older boy as he drank 2 more. By the end of it, he was feeling very dizzy and was starting to get extremely hot and sweaty and the sudden nausea that hit him out of nowhere was not helping. He looked around to try and find Louis. He wanted to get back home. He spotted the older boy dancing on tables, eyes shining with drunkenness. "Louis, can we go back home, I don't feel good" Harry said, trying to get Louis to hear him over the music. "Oh Harry, Have some fun in you life will ya! You're completely wasted!!" Louis replied. Harry felt his heart sink to the bottom of his swirling stomach. He was out of the bar in hope that some fresh air would help. Unfortunately it didn't and he found himself bent over, one hand on his knee and the other giving him support from the wall, throwing up everything from that evening.

He called a taxi and went back home leaving Louis behind. He felt awful and trying to put up with drunk Louis would not be easy. He got back home, and paid the driver before stumbling out. He thought it was just from the alcohol he had consumed and went to bed. He woke up few hours later and immediately knew why, he sprinted to the bathroom and dropped down on his knees retching into the bowl. He looked at his phone and groaned. It was 3am and Louis was either not home or sleeping on the couch. Harry didn't have the energy to check and crawled back into bed.

He woke up the next morning to a headache and a churning feeling in his gut. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach. "Hey Haz" Louis said, rubbing his forehead trying to ease the hangover induced headache. Harry just groaned. "You alright?" but still no response. Louis thought Harry was annoyed about the previous night's incident and decided to apologise. "Sorry I ignored you Hazza, I was way too drunk to even say my name right" Harry just groaned and rubbed his belly. "Harry? Are you mad at me" he asked. "No, not mad" Harry said finally talking. "thanks, now say, are you alright?" harry shook his head. "Hangover or something else" "I don't know Lou, my tummy and head just hurts really bad" Harry said, breaking down into tears. "Ssh, don't cry love" Louis said trying to soothe his boyfriend. "Geez, Harry, You're really warm, I think you're actually sick" Harry nodded sadly. 

Louis was sitting on the edge of the bed, playing with Harry's hair and trying to recollect the events of the night before when the younger boy said " 'M gonna be sick". Louis quickly snapped out of his thought and dragged Harry out of the bed to the bathroom, ignoring the fact that there was a bin within reach. They barely made it in time before what seemed like months worth of semi digested food came barreling up the poorly boy's throat and into the once clear toilet water. Louis tried comforting the curly lad the best he could, trying his hardest to ignore the headache building in him. He had to take care of Harry, the boy was so sick. He instantly wished he hadn't drunk that much alcohol the previous night. 

" 'm done" Harry mumbled and fell back into Louis' chest. Louis led the boy back to the room and left him there for barely a 30 seconds returning with a thermometer. He was sure Harry was running a pretty high fever and in just a matter of time, he was to confirm it. "40.3 (104.5* F), geez Harry, you're burning up" He gave Harry some fever reducers and was going to get a cold washcloth when he heard loud chattering coming from the living room. He had completely forgotten about the lads, they were supposed to come over for a day of chilling out. 

"Hi Lou, We've been waiting for ages, having a little fun with Harry in your bedroom?" Niall said putting on a cheeky grin, seeing Louis enter the room. "No fun for me Ni, my head's killing me" Louis said. Liam shot him a concerned look. "Just a hangover, chill mate" he said and Liam immediately calmed shaking his head in disapproval. "Where's Harry by the way" Zayn asked. "Sleeping upstairs" Louis answered. "Still sleeping?" Liam asked. "Yeah, he's not feeling too good" Louis answered "Why the uhhm " Niall started, stopping before starting his sentence over "Why didn't you tell us Lou?" he asked. "Yeah, why, we wouldn't have come" Liam supported. "'Cause I didn't know myself till a few hours back" "What do you mean?" Zayn asked, utterly confused. "I went to wake him up this morning..." He started and filled them up on the whole morning's events. "Poor lad, go take care of him will ya instead of sitting here" Liam said. "Chop Chop" Niall added. 

Louis rolled his eyes sassily and went back to his room, stopping to get the washcloth he needed. He walked in to a sight, he neither expected nor wanted to see ever again, Harry bent over the side of the bed, tears streaming down his pink, flushed cheeks with a bin catching his stomach as it came up. "L-lou" he said, gagging right after. "It's ok, don't cry" he told the younger boy, pulling his hair out of his face. 

Harry ended up joining the others in the living room, they were just watching the football and he wanted to get out of the room. The four boys looked at him sympathetically. He hadn't puked for a couple of hours which was an improvement considering he had been blowing chunks every half and hour to 45 minutes. A few days later, he was feeling as good as new and was back to being the same funny, charismatic idiot they all knew and loved, not the pale faced curly lad who couldn't keep his stomach in place. 

------------------

Sorry for practically disappearing for a few days and making you wait so long before an update. I wrote and re-wrote this chapter about 5 times before finally being satisfied enough to upload. Big thanks for 5.5K reads, are you kidding me, this is actually crazy. December is going to be an epic month for all directioners. Only 5 days in and we already have so much going on. Have a good day/night!!

TPWK!!