Sick on the Bus - Niall

Part 2 of the series for Niall. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!!!!

----------

3rd Person POV

"Niall, you okay mate, you look kinda pale" Liam said. Niall shook his head. "Nauseous" He mumbled. "Like you're going to be sick kind of nauseous?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded "Mainly achy, feeling like shit" he said. Now all the boys' attention was on the Irish lad. "Want a little bit of water, Ni?" Louis called from the kitchen. "Shouldn't hurt" Niall said and Liam passed the message down. Harry got him a bottle of water.

"This isn't settling well" Niall said, groaning and hugging a pillow to his stomach. He stretched out on the couch which got him worried looks from his bandmates. "I hate you, Niall" Harry's said. "But but Why?" Niall asked frowning. "Because you make me want to be in your place" the younger boy said bring a smile to Niall's pain ridden face. "Now get some sleep, might help, still 2 days of staying in this bloody bus" Liam said, sighing.

To Niall, Sleep didn't come easy but once he was asleep, he was completely wiped out cold. All 4 of the remaining lads were looking at there sleeping mate with sympathy in their eyes. Niall woke up when the Bus made a a sudden jolt. He shot up straight only to place his head in his hands and wincing. "You alright, Niall?" Harry said. "He doesn't look so" Liam said. "Dizzy" Niall answered. "I think you're carsick" Louis said. "maybe" Zayn responded. Niall let a wet cough in his elbow almost throwing up in the process.

"I'm gonna puke" Niall said. "Let's get you The Bathroom Then buddy" Harry said helping the poorly boy to his feet. He guided the way to the bathroom and they got to the door without any accidents but as soon as Harry turned the lights on, Niall winced again and mumbled a small 'Headache' before bending over with his hands on his knees vomiting. Harry rubbed the boy's back and helped him to the toilet in time for wave number 2. Liam peeped through the partially open door. "He doesn't feel good at all does he" Liam said seeing the mess on the floor, earning a small head-shake from Harry. Niall was done throwing up and he lay his said on Harry's shoulder, breathing at a rapid pace. "Calm down mate, you're making yourself hyperventilate" Harry said. Liam had run off and come back with cleaners. He got to work hearing a soft muffled 'sorry' from Niall. Meanwhile Louis was making tea and Zayn was making sure Louis didn't goof anything up.

The 3 boys came out from the bathroom and found 5 cups for steaming hot tea waiting for them. "Shit" Niall said, feeling Dizzy and extremely light headed which was adding to his nausea. Harry guessing that it was probably a headache, started rubbing Niall's forehead. "Damn, you're warm" he said. "Li, get a thermometer" Even though Harry asked Liam, Louis was on it. "Pit or tongue , your choice Horan" Zayn said taking the device from Louis. Niall opened his mouth, hinting towards his answer. Zayn put it in and as own as it beeped, Niall took it out, his eyes were watering so he gave it the person nearest to him.

"Jesus Christ, 38.8, man you're burning up" Niall groaned upon hearing the number. 10 minutes later, Niall was pleading and begging us to get the bus to stop. The 'strictly no stopping' rule was violated after Liam literally yelled at the driver.

Everyone wanted some fresh air so they weren't annoyed. Niall stepped out feeling better with the cool air touching his feverishly burning skin. "I think youre really sick Niall" Louis said when Niall was bent over spewing his dinner. Once they were on the Bus again, they wet a bunch of washcloths and rags taking turns placing on Niall in hope to reduce his fever. It didn't do great job reducing, but thankfully kept it in check.

Niall continued with his hourly routine of throwing up. He felt surprisingly great the next day. Just one of those annoying 24 hour bugs. No one else caught it and they all were glad.

--------------

Tell me what you think please. Also, thanks for 2K. That was very fast if I'm honest with you. Hope you all liked it. :)

TPWK!!!