Harry and your oldest are sick

This one was a prompt from TommoTheTotalTease. She asked me to do a y/n story so this is it. In this story you and Harry are married and have 2 kids Jack and Olivia who are twins and are 14. Jack is the older twin so judging by the title, you should get the fact that Jack and Harry are sick. Enjoy!!

----------

3rd Person POV

You were woken up to the sound of vomit hitting the tiles of your bathroom floor at 2 am. You found your oldest, Jack there bringing up his dinner. You guided him to the toilet and he finished relieving himself there. "I think I'm done for now" he told you. "OK bud, couch or bed" you asked him. "Couch is closer" he said and you set him up there. You took his temperature and just as you had expected, it indicated a fever. Jack was the easier child to handle whilst sick, Olivia was very difficult and fussy.

"You can go back to bed mom, I'll be fine through the night" He said. Definitely the easier child. You put a bucket beside him and got back to your room and found that Harry had nipped all the blankets. You sighed and slipped into bed. You pulled him close to you and you noticed that he was a little warm but You brushed it off as Harry had always been a hot sleeper.

The next morning you were woken up by Olivia's high pitched screaming echoing through the house "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, Jack's throwing up". You left your room and found him puking his guts out into the bucket. He was surprisingly pretty quiet. You comforted him and soon enough he put the bucket down.

You returned with a clean bucket and went to the kitchen to find Harry cutting 2 pieces of toast into little triangles for Olivia. "'Morning, did you eat, you've got recording today" you asked him. "um, I had a little before you came" he said. You knew he was lying since he wasn't always hungry in the morning and probably didn't want you to worry, you let it slide and you told him to get dressed for the studio. Something seemed off about Harry, he looked rather pale but you thought it was just your eyes deceiving you. 

Harry came into the room, clutching his stomach and just as he saw you looking at him, his arms dropped down. You wondered why he was acting strange all of a sudden and then it hit you. He was sick, he had caught whatever bug Jack had. It had to be, his warm skin in the middle of the night, his lack of appetite and his hand on his stomach, it explained it all. "Harry, you feeling alright" you asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" He replied you didn't believe him one bit, he sounded like he just threw up. "Just checking 'cause Jack is sick" You told him. Then you had an idea, you could ask him to help you take care of Jack but instead, you're just getting him out of work so he can rest. he picked up his coat and just as he was going to leave, you broke to him, the request, "Hey Haz, Can you stay back and help me take care of Jack" "Do you need my help?" "Oh yes, I do" you said, trying not to sound sarcastic. He sighed and a small smile crept onto his face. "Ok then" he said and put his coat down. "I'll call in". 

You heard soft gagging and went over to your son who was having a moment with the bucket. "I don't need you and dad to take care of me, he can go" Jack told you. "I know, I'm keeping dad home 'cause he's sick and won't admit it" he let out a giggle which made him cough and gag before he was back at emptying his stomach. "Sounds like dad" he said when he was done. You heard gagging from your room and knew it was Harry. You were welcomed to the smell of vomit. "Harry? You fine in there" you asked and the only response you got was a series of gags followed by the sound of splashing. You opened the door and as you had expected, Harry was sat, bent over the toilet, puking his guts out. " y/n! I feel horrible" he whined. "I know, what would you have done if I had let you go" He shrugged his shoulder not knowing how to answer and fell into your arms, shaking. "You have a fever, babe" you said. He mumbled something inaudible and shot forward towards the bowl again.  

You set him up on the couch next to Jack and gave them a bucket each. Olivia was in her room away from the two sick boys. You got them a bowl of soup each and by the look on their faces, neither of them wanted it. "Set an example for your son please, Harry" you told your husband. He reluctantly took a spoonful. Jack didn't want anything to with the soup and refused to eat anything. "C'mon Jack, even dad's eating it" you told your son. "You'll anyways puke it up, might as well give it a try" you said, trying to whisper. "Let's not mention puke now" said Harry. "right, sorry". Harry put the half full bowl down and jumped up. He sprinted towards the bathroom and you were signalled by Jack to go and make sure Harry was alright. You went and found Harry leaning against the wall, his stomach contents hitting the floor. You pulled him into a hug and whispered into his ear, "There was a bucket there" He shook his head. "You know he won't care, right" Harry refused to get sick in front of Jack, you didn't get why, maybe it was a guy thing or Harry was just extremely stubborn. "Sorry" he mumbled, tears filling his eyes. "It's ok Harry, you're sick, you can't help it" you comforted him knowing how emotional he got when he was ill. 

You got him back to the living room and told him to use the bucket if he needed to. You cleaned the floor and returned to find Jack throwing up into his bucket, with Harry rubbing his back. Harry looked like he was going to puke himself so you took Harry's place and handed him the bucket. Harry coughed and gagged into the bucket while Jack was doing the same. You were having a hard time comforting both of them but as soon as Jack stopped you turned your attention solely to Harry. "Feeling better hun" He shook his head and lay his head on your shoulder, his arms wrapped around his stomach. Jack said he felt better after throwing up and went to his room with his now clean bucket. You spent the rest of the day with Harry on the couch while getting up occasionally to check on Jack. Jack slept through the day but woke up at 3 am to throw up. Harry on the other hand, was up all day and night, heaving and gagging. 

The following day was the worst, you yourself were feeling a little under the weather and had a slight headache but when you saw Harry, you knew he needed you. Jack was feeling sick again after the previous day's miraculous recovery and the day your day was spent trying to keep Olivia in her room and comforting both boys when they puked. A couple of days later, both Harry and Jack were back on their feet and being themselves and you were glad that your headache was completely out of exhaustion. 

--------------

What do you think of this? And I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were imagining @TommoTheTotalTease . Hope you liked it!!

TPWK!!