Niall sick but no one believes him

I got a request to make the ' Harry sick but no one believes him' the opening part of a 'Sick but no one believes him' series. So here is part 2 - Niall sick but no one believes him. Enjoy .... :)

--------------------

Niall’s POV

Let’s get this straight, Louis had a cold, a very bad cold and he made me sleep with him and cuddle him instead of his beloved boyfriend. It kind of annoyed me but it wasn’t bad, I got to sit out interviews because Louis wants me.

Now I have a headache and I feel super congested. Thank You Louis, It was uncalled for, besides the boys won’t believe me and think I’m faking to get out of a few more things and think I’m just being lazy. Should I try telling them, maybe, it was worth a shot.

“Li, I don’t feel good” I told Liam. “Seriously Niall! You know this act really isn’t convincing, and stop being lazy, you got to sit out so much in the past 2 days because Louis was sick and now you’re trying to ditch again” Liam scolded. “Yea Niall, Louis is the sick one, just ‘cause he is well enough to do interviews and you won’t get to sit out, you’re pulling this act” I heard a grumpy Zayn say. I sighed and sat down beside Harry. I put my head against his shoulder. He shrugged me off “Niall, We really aren’t buying this” He said, I could see him starting to get annoyed so I got up and went to my bunk. See, I told ya, they won’t believe me.

“Niall, wake up, It’s time for the photoshoot. Niall for the last time. Move your lazy arse” I heard Liam say. He was clearly frustrated so I got up, still not feeling great. I had hoped that a nap would make me feel better but it just worsened it. Now my stomach was churning, which wasn’t a pleasant new symptom I was experiencing. I groaned as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and got dressed. I cringed at my reflection in the mirror. ‘How hadn’t they noticed’ I thought to myself. I went to the others and saw Louis for the first time that day. He was cuddling Harry. “Hi Lou, how are ya feeling” I asked him. “Been better” he replied.

We got into a car that was supposed to take us to the venue of the photoshoot. My claustrophobia was kicking in hard-core considering that 5 boys were squished into the backseat of a rather small car and the bumpy roads weren’t helping with the nausea in my stomach. “ Guys....I feel sick” I told them even though i knew they wouldn’t pay attention to me. What I hadn’t expected wad for them to ignore me on a whole. I made a dash for the bathroom the second we go there. All I want to say, the visit wasn’t fun, how could it be with me throwing up everything I had eaten.

Harry came in looking for me. “Niall, you in here?” he said. “Ha-” I got cut off by another gag. “Aww, Nialler. I’m so sorry, what hurts...you know what don’t answer that. Want me to rub your belly?” I nodded shyly. He rubbed it for roughly 5 minutes before I started puking again. "Niall, you’re burning up mate” he said as he laid his hand on my back in attempt to rub it. “I told you, I feel like shit” I sobbed. “C’mon, let’s get you outta here, the smell is making you more sick” he said and helped me up. I went out along with him.

“Guys we’re going home, Niall’s sick” Harry told the other’s. “You honestly believe him Harry” Liam said rolling his eyes. “Seriously Harry” Zayn added. Louis sat there not knowing what to say. “ Yes, Feel his bloody forehead. He doesn’t need anymore of your bullshit Liam” Harry said, practically screaming and Zayn chuckled. “That applies to you too Zayn” He added. Liam got up and pressed hand on my forehead. “Oh my, I’m so sorry Niall. I feel like a fake friend right now” Liam said feeling the heat radiating off of me. Zayn said nothing and Louis signalled for me to sit next to him.

We both fell asleep cuddling and  laying on each other and I guess the boys carried us back to the car because when I woke up I was in my bunk back in the tour bus and it was 3am. I threw up again into a bucket that someone had placed beside my bed with a cool hand rubbing my back. "You kay" I heard a voice from behind me. It was coming from my bed....It was Harry. He had slept with me just incase such an incident took place at night. He checked my temperature and it was pretty high so he handed me a couple of pills and a glass of water to wash it down. It took them just for it to come right back up. "This bug hit you hard, didn't it, Ni" Harry said, chuckling to himself. I nodded.

Next few days were spent taking care of me and it felt nice to be the centre of attention but I hated the feeling in my stomach and my aching head wasn't much better. If you asked me to pick between being the centre if attention but feeling like crap or sharing the spotlight with 4 others and feeling great, I would definitely pick the latter. I was feeling great after 2 days and we rescheduled the photoshoot which went very well.

------------
This is it, part 2 of the 'Sick but no one believes him' series with Niall.

hopefully you liked it. TPWK!!