Stomach flu - Harry and Louis

"I'm gonna go sleep, my head's killing me" Harry groaned, getting up from the couch in the middle of their Harry Potter marathon. "what's up?" Niall asked. "just a headache, feel like i might be coming down with something, I'm fine for now" harry said and walked - stumbled -  to the bunks in the back of the bus. Harry lay in bed, tossing and turning. Truth be told, he had lied. Not about feeling sick, that was 100% true, he had lied about the headache. He had an awful stomach ache and if he told the boys that he had a stomach ache, one of two things would happen. Either the boys would baby him or they'd think he's faking and wanting attention, both of which he didn't want so he lied. 

An hour later, all the boys came in, all except Niall who was finishing the marathon and Harry was still awake. Time passed slowly but eventually Harry fell asleep only to be woken up by the extreme churning in his gut. He groaned and rolled out of the bed, making his way to the small bus bathroom. He entered and flicked on the light, as if on cue his stomach lurched making him spill his guts into the sink. He turned the faucet on and he could feel his stomach turn again. He moved to the toilet, waiting for the inevitable to happen. His stomach contracted and lurched, making him shoot forward but nothing came out. He gaged and heaved before months worth of food came barreling up his throat. "Oh shit" came a voice from the doorway. Harry couldn't make out much but the voice definitely didn't belong to Louis. He felt a hand rubbing his back and with one glance Harry concluded that it was Niall. Only Niall had a bleached mob of blonde hair on his head. 

Harry continued to throw up for the next 10 minutes, once he thought he was done, he slumped back into Niall. Niall fiddled with Harry's hair for a bit. "you good to go?" Niall asked and Harry nodded. The very second he stood up, Harry started feeling overly nauseous again. He sat back down beside the toilet and made the mistake of looking in. He gagged over and over again, but nothing came up. "It's probably a false alarm, Harry, c'mon let's get you to bed" Niall said helping Harry up. Harry shook his head in protest, mumbling weak 'no's but eventually gave in and walked out with Niall's support. Niall guided him to the couch.  When they were merely a couple steps away from the couch, harry stopped. "N-Ni- Niall" He wavered out, Niall turned to face the slowly greening harry and cursed before grabbing the bin from the side of the room and shoving it under Harry's chin, in time to catch the water and stomach acid his stomach was sending up. Niall asked Harry to lay down on the couch which he did without protest. "stay here, i'll get you some meds" Niall said before leaving with the bin. He returned a few minutes later to a sleeping Harry with the bin lined with a plastic bag and a bottle of water with some stomach relaxers. Niall didn't have the heart to wake Harry up so he kept the bin beside harry's head and the meds on the coffee table before leaving to get Harry a blanket and a pillow. He managed to shove the pillow under harry's head and covered him with the blanket. "goodnight haz" he mumbled with a small smile and cleaned up the bathroom before sitting on the other couch in the room and slowly drifting to sleep. 

The next morning Liam woke up to find Harry and Niall's bunks empty, as confused as he was, he wasn't having a good feeling about it. He opened the bathroom door and was welcomed by the stench of vomit. Liam gagged, the smell to have hit him out of the blue. At least he was fully awake now. He quickly brushed his teeth and went to find Niall and Harry. Finding them wasn't very hard considering they both were fast asleep in the lounge. He examined the two to chose which one to wake up and ask about what they were doing there but the very second he saw Harry's pale face and the bin with the medicine, he knew exactly what was wrong. Niall woke up and was immediately bombarded with questions from Liam. 

"he's sick" Niall said with a yawn. 

"no shit Sherlock, what's wrong?" Liam asked. 

"found him throwing his guts up around 1 last night, I'm guessing stomach flu, it's been going around recently" Niall explained. Liam sighed and proceeded to ask Niall about how bad it actually was to which Niall replied with the whole story. Harry woke up during this conversation and mumbled a little sorry. "Harry!" Niall exclaimed. "how're you feeling?" Niall asked. "like i've been run over by 10 trucks" he said, sounding rather croaky. Niall gave Harry his medicine which he immediately threw up. "you feel a little warm to me" Liam said getting up to find a thermometer. "here open up" Liam said and put the thermometer under Harry's tongue. "102.4, ugh" Harry read out as it beeped and buried his head in the pillow. They were so busy making sure Harry was ok that they didn't realise Louis' absence till Harry pointed it out.