Sick on the bus - Louis

This is the last part of the 'Sick on the bus series' for Louis. Not including Zayn in this one. A little Nouis Bromance shouldn't hurt, should it. Enjoy!!!

---------

3rd Person POV

Louis sighed as he looked over at his small clock indicating the time to be a little past 3 am. His stomach turned and threatened to bring up everything in it. He got up and grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge, taking small sips till he felt the nausea built in him about to make him explode. He rushed to the bathroom and dropped down on his knees in front of the toilet. His stomach lurched and he was bent over the toilet bringing up a lot of food.

Niall thought he heard sounds from the front of the bus so he got out of bed to investigate. Louis was so rushed that he hadn't shut the door completely. Niall peeked in and flung it open when he saw Louis hunched over the toilet, heaving. "Louis!" he cried, worried for his friend. He went over and rubbed his back. "Ni–Niall" Louis said, head still stuck in the bowl. "Yea bud, feeling better" Niall asked, "No" was Louis' answer "What's wrong" Niall said voice full of concern. "tummy feels sick" "Still" he said earning a nod from the poorly boy who had sunk into his chest, eyes closed. "You're warm mate" Niall said feeling the heat radiating off of Louis. Louis was taken over with another wave of nausea and sat upright gagging into his fist. Niall pushed him forward as he gagged again making way for his stomach contents to come back in an unpleasant manner.

"Niall" he whimpered. "Lou" the blonde replied. Louis gently rubbed his sore stomach and Niall understood what Louis wanted. He slipped his hand under the older boy's shirt and rubbed his tummy till he was calm. Niall set Louis up on the couch and they both fell asleep cuddling close to each other.

In the morning, Liam woke up to find the two boys missing from their bunks and feared that they had snuck out like Zayn and Louis had earlier but ended up getting lost. He let out a sigh of relief when he found them asleep on the couch. Curious to know why they were not in bed, he walked up to them. He immediately noticed Louis' pale face and felt his forehead. 'He definitely has a fever' Liam thought, pressing his hand against Niall's head, just to be sure. 'This one is normal' he thought shaking the Irish lad awake. "Lou?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "No, it's me, Liam" Liam said. "What's wrong with him" he questioned. "He's sick" Niall said getting cut of by Liam saying "I figured from the heat coming off him" "He was sick twice last night" "What time?" "I don't know I heard him throwing up and then tried comforting him. I wasn't looking at the time" Louis woke up because of the commotion and so had Harry who had now joined the boys beside Louis.

"How are you feeling Lou" Niall asked. "sick" Louis replied and let out a sickly burp. Harry pushed the bin under Louis' chin in time for him to bring up the burning stomach acid left in him. "how long has he felt this way" Harry questioned rubbing Louis' thigh as he vomited. "since last night" Niall screamed from the kitchen. The blonde haired lad appeared from the kitchen holding a mug with tea and a small plate with a couple of crackers. "Louis you need to eat" He said sternly. Louis reluctantly took a bite but finished it anyway.

A little while later, Louis was asleep again. He woke up calling for Niall. Niall went up to his friend and found him with his hand pressed to his mouth. "Shit" He mumbled and got the bucket. He wasn't quick enough and Louis threw up the little bit of food in him, which managed to coat Niall's purple trousers. "Sorry" Louis cried while gagging over the bucket that Niall had placed between his legs. "It's okay Lou, worry about yourself" Niall said. Louis' crying intensified and he gagged even more violently. "ssh, calm down" Niall soothed. Louis threw up once more and calmed down snuggling into Niall. Liam and Harry looked at the two boys with adoring yet concerned eyes.

Once Louis had fallen asleep, Niall scooped him up into his arms and carried Louis to the bunks. All 3 healthy boys took great care of Louis that day along with the following day till Louis was back on his feet again.

--------

Pretty short. What do you think. Give me your honest feedback please. Thanks :)

TPWK!!