Seasick (Liam, Niall and Zayn)

Last part to the seasick series guys. Hope you like it. : )
-----------------

"whoa!" Niall exclaimed as he nearly fell overboard. "Careful Niall, God your clumsy" Louis said, The Sassy king awakening inside him. The boys were returning to the Australian mainland from their short vacation to Kangaroo Islands. They had gone by plane but decided to take a 5 hour long boat ride back, just to try out something different. 

"I hate this." Liam said as softly as he possibly could. Unfortunate for Liam, a currently very curious Harry heard him. "What do you hate, Liam?" Harry asked, confusion written all over his face. "This fucking boat, I don't why we had to take it in the first place" Liam answered in a grumpy and annoyed tone. "I thought you liked boats and the water?" Harry said in shocked yet satisfied voice.
Liam look down at his feet, not knowing if he should confess or not. He decided to let the awkward moment pass and not bother with telling Harry about how seasick he was feeling. He did so knowing that he would have to suck it up and more over, his greatly disliked having 4 boys at his service.

"ugh, why is it always me" Zayn mumbled. "Guys... I feel seasick" Zayn announced. It was a private boat so no one other than the 5 of them and the captain were there, Not even the management so Zayn felt comfortable.

"Are you serious, Z. You never get seasick" Niall said wondering about what he shall eat when they get back. "No Shit" Zayn replied. He only said this when he felt awful so the boys believed him. This gave Liam all the more reason to not confess his seasickness. He decided to catch a wink in the back.

Niall could not stop thinking and talking about food so Harry just gave him a bag of chips (crisps as you call it in some places) which he gladly excepted. 10 minutes after finishing the food, Niall felt food sloshing around in his stomach and the water wasn't helping. He doubled over and was sick over the edge. Harry noticed and went rushing over. " I'm guessing you feel seasick too..." Harry said when the blonde had stopped vomiting. All he got was a nod followed by more retching sounds, not from Niall though. They were coming from the deck. He found Louis rubbing Zayn's back as the latter brought up everything he had eaten that day. They took both boys to the back of the boat, where Liam was sleeping, but through all the commotion they never noticed him missing.

"What's wrong with him? Is he seasick too?" Niall asked, not directing his question to anyone in particular. He got a shrug from Harry and a "I really don't know" look from Louis. Harry nudged Liam and said "Payno, get up...make some space for these two." Liam woke up, and his stomach lurched making him throw up all over himself. "Aww, Li, why didn't you say that you weren't feeling good" Harry said with a look of sympathy in his eyes. "Didn't want to be a bother". "You're not a bother Liam you can't help being sick. I'm guessing you are seasick too. Hopefully no bugs here."  Louis said, having recovered from his initial shock.

All 3 boys threw up for the remaining 2 and a half hours of the journey. Harry and Louis were exhausted. They had been running all over the place from the deck to the back over and over again. All 3 were extremely seasick, as as they got of the boat, they were back to their cheerful selves.

-----------------
Short again. Hope you liked it....

Pls vote and leave a comment telling me how you felt about it. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. 

TPWK!!