Harry sick after breaking up (Larry) part 2

Here is part 2..enjoy!

------------------

Harry was woke up in a couple of hours. He did not know why he was up that early. He had barely slept. He got the answer to his question when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He screamed, waking Louis up. "Babe, are you alright?" Louis asked his boyfriend after hearing the scream. Harry just shook his head and mumbled a soft "no". Louis heard it and shot concerned glances towards Harry. He had never heard Harry scream like that and Harry rarely ever admitted to feeling ill. 

"Does your stomach still hurt, Haz?" Louis asked, failing to hide the concern in his voice.

Harry groaned and nodded. "Really bad"

Louis took 2 pills from the bottle that Liam had kept that morning before leaving to spend the night on the couch with Niall and handed them to Harry. Louis then got up and got Harry a glass of water. Harry popped the pain killers in his mouth and swallowed it with some water. He squeezed his eyes shut and curled up into a ball next to Louis who had by now found his way back into the bed. Louis couldn't stand seeing his boyfriend in such pain.

Louis was dreaming about going for ice-cream with Harry, and kissing him in public without the management stopping them. Louis was smiling in his sleep when he could hear his name being called over and over again in a weak voice. "Louis", "Louis" "Louis, please wake up". It was harry. He got up instantly and saw his trembling boyfriend clutching his stomach. "Harry, are you ok" Louis asked. Harry just shook his head. "Do you feel like you going to be sick?" Louis asked worried as he saw the once bright green eyes, look dull, grey and slowly filling with tears. Harry nodded and started crying.

Louis helped Harry out of bed and guided him to the bathroom. Harry hovered over the toilet till he felt the bile rising up his throat we swallowed thickly, not wanting to bring up anything. "You have to let it out Harry, it will only make you feel worse if you keep it in" Louis said in a soft, comforting tone. Harry didn't have to be told twice, he knelt and gagged hard into the bowl, bringing up his stomach on the first try. Louis rubbed his poorly boyfriend's back and whispered soothing words into his ears. "Sorry" Harry said in between retches. "What are you sorry for? You have nothing to be sorry about." Louis replied. Harry felt bad for waking Louis up that early. It was barely 6am. He went on to release his stomach contents once again. By now both of them were surprised that Harry still had food in him left to bring up. After about 10 minutes by the toilet, Harry was dry heaving painfully. "You have got to be dehydrated, love. No chance that there is a healthy amount of fluids in you!" Louis said while trying to calm down a crying Harry. 

"Jesus, Harry you're hot!" Louis exclaimed. "I know Louis, you are too." Harry said while letting out a chuckle. Louis laughed at his boyfriend's joke and said in a serious tone "I mean you're warm, very warm". He got up and got the thermometer and stuck it under Harry's tongue and waited for it to beep. "103.6, that's a dangerously high fever you have there Harry" Louis said, taking out some fever reducers along with some pain killers. Louis was sure Harry had just puked the earlier dose out.

Harry refused to take it. "Harry, it will make you feel better", Louis said sternly. Harry sighed "If I manage to keep it down", he mumbled under his breadth. Louis somehow managed to shove both medicines down Harry's throat. He took harry to bed and placed a bin by him on the floor.

They both slept peacefully for the next few hours. No one woke Harry up for lunch (it was already 2pm) and let him take much needed rest.

Louis had packed his all the things he had brought with him to Niall's house. He loaded it all into Niall's car and took it back to Harry's apartment. When he got back to Niall's place, Harry was still asleep. He picked up his sleeping boyfriend with Niall's help as Louis was far too small to carry him to the car. They then set the sleeping boy down in the backseat of the car with his head resting on Louis' shoulder. Niall drove the two lovebirds back to their home. Harry woke up back in his own room, feeling a lot better, his stomach had still not settled but his fever had reduced by a lot. He made a couple of unpleasant trips to the bathroom but with Louis by his side, it didn't feel that bad. Harry wasn't sure how much he would be able keep down after that morning's drama. Louis cuddled Harry all day long, and made sure his boyfriend felt as good as he possibly could with an upset stomach.

In a couple of days Harry was all well and back on his feet. And guess what, Louis and Harry decided to come out even after the management threatening to remove them from the band. Louis and Harry didn't care about what the management thought of them, they just wanted to be happy. The fans were extremely supportive and vowed to stay with them every step of the way. After some time, the management realised that Larry coming out wasn't that bad of an idea. After all the boys where happy, the fans were happy and they were stil selling out areanas, though the only thing management cared about out of all the things was the money they were making off the tickets and their newly launched Larry merch.

-----------
Thats the end of this story guys... i'm excepting requests and like i said..i will try to do them all :)

Hope you had/have a good day.

Don't forget TPWK!!!