Chapter 1:: The Prince's Bride

Author's POV:

"Do I really need to marry someone?" Taehyung asked as the Queen nodded making him sigh.
"All the girls out there are just gold diggers wanting nothing but money.. I shall not marry such a girl!" He said as Seokjin said,
"Not all girls are gold diggers. Some pure-hearted girls do exist."
"Prince Seokjin is right. You shall reconsider this Prince Taehyung." The Queen said as Taehyung sighed.

Having a cold personality was of no help in this chaotic situation. Kim Taehyung's bride. Who was it going to be? The entire country was shaken and of course, every single girl wanted to be beside Kim Taehyung. Oh, correction!

Every girl except for...Jeon Y/N aka you.

"Yah Y/N!" Mina said as you looked at her confused.
She quickly took off your AirPods making you look at her weirdly.
"What is it?" You asked her as she squealed, "Kim Taehyung is going to get married!!" She said as you looked at her uninterested.
"So?" You asked as her face dropped.
"He didn't find a bride yet!! Don't you wanna be the bride?" She asked as you eyed her annoyed.
"Stop daydreaming.. I'll only marry my Hyunjinniee~" You said looking at Hyunjin writing down his notes on the first bench.

"Wait- wasn't your crush last time.. Mark?" She asked as you nodded.
"Well, now he is my 829th crush." You said as Mina scoffed.
"You crush on almost every guy but can't like Prince Taehyung? What's with you?" Mina asked.

"Is Kim Taehyung your son? Or your brother?" You asked Mina as she shook her head.
"Then why do you bother so much?" You asked as she looked here and there not knowing what exactly to reply.
"Now don't talk about that Prince Tae- Ta.. Tu? Taw? Whatever." You said focusing back on your music, making Mina roll her eyes as she huffed.

You weren't just bubbly, chaotic, crazy and funny but you had some weird traits too. You hated random people too. Jumping to conclusions without knowing the whole thing and hating on people was your infamous trait. But not like you could let your ego down for that. And about Kim Taehyung, you didn't like him because of his cold and rude behaviour.

You once saw him coldly ignoring a girl who tripped in front of him. He could've helped her but no. It made you really offended.

Good looks? Doesn't matter. He didn't have good values according to you and so you never thought about liking him... But good looks sometimes surely mattered to you but Hah. All you knew was...

"I can't care about a jerk's looks!" The sole anthem for your wavering heart.

"Have you ever even had a crush on someone without caring about their LOOKS?" Mina asked as you looked at the copy you were writing your notes on. Smiling, you looked at her before answering, "Tata." 
"You still remember that kid? From kindergarten?!" She asked as you looked away smiling like an idiot.
"First love surely stays forever." She said more like mocked you as you ignored her.

----Time skip

"How was your day at school?" Your mom asked you as you sighed.
"God! Everyone was talking about that Kim Taehyung's marriage!!" You said huffing as your mom chuckled.
"Why don't you like him?" She asked as you said, "You know mom! I told you already.. He's a cold jerk." Your mom just laughed nodding.

"Just make sure your feelings stay like that." She said making you furrow your brows.
"I used to hate someone like that too.. But ended up falling for them." She said making you scrunch your face.
"That's absurd! You can't fall for someone you hate." You said as she chuckled.
"Was it dad though?" You asked as she looked away, her face red.
You wiggled your brows at her mischievously as she smacked your arm.
"Go finish your homework!" She said as you sighed. There she goes again!

-------Meanwhile Taehyung's POV:

"The first girl to come out of the shopping mall girl will be the one we will investigate." Mother said making me totally shocked about the absurd idea.
"That idea is absurd!" I said but she just glared at me.
How come did my father marry such a childish woman!

"Look look!" Seokjin called as we all looked to see a boy coming out. I looked at him blankly as he awkwardly smiled.
"I am not gay?" I said as he chuckled.
"The rumours do say you are." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait. Shush!" Mother shushed us pointing at the door. Soon, a girl came out, she was looking pretty decent and beautiful. But not like I cared about looks.
"Go get her to the car!" The Queen ordered the bodyguards as they ran towards the girl.
I am a Prince and this is how my bride gets selected..

"Ah excuse me?!" The girl said surprised by the sudden dragging.
"Hello." The Queen greeted her as she looked at us confused.
"Do I know you?" She asked politely while I scoffed.
Mother removed her mask as the girl looked at her shocked. Seokjin also removed his mask and so did I.

------Time skip

"But I already have someone in my life, Your Highness." She said looking down as I sighed knowing the drama was of no use.
"But I guess you can see my little sister. She is a good-hearted person and I can assure you that." She said as I looked at her blankly.
Was this some family promotion? Hah.

"What is her name?" The Queen asked her as she responded, "Jeon Y/N."

Hey readers!🤡 Thank you sm for reading the first part of my new series! If you liked it, don't forget to vote, comment and share💀 Take care and byeeeee✨💜💙💛💚🧡❤️

Instagram: @adoresvtae // @ramenfics