Chapter 21:: A sleepless night

Author's POV: 

"Since we don't have enough rooms, how about Grandma sleep with me?" Jin asked as Grandma shook her head.
"I want to sleep with my granddaughters," Grandma said as you and Mina smiled brightly nodding.
"Yes, one room for ladies and one for men! Omg such a good idea!" Mina said as you nodded. 
"Also.. you 3 sleep together. Since I bought my own workers, they don't have room to sleep." Grandma said as Jin sighed.
"Did you really.. have to bring more workers?" Jungkook asked as she nodded. But who knew it was a part of her plan.

"So as it's finalized, you 3 go away. We ladies are going to have some time for ourselves." Mina said as Jungkook looked at her blankly.
"Does that mean you will not sleep with me anymore?" Jungkook asked as Mina nodded happily. 
"Good for me!" Jungkook said annoyed leaving the room as Jin followed him. 

Taehyung just glanced at you quietly leaving the room as you 3 talked as if the boys didn't exist. 

-----At night

"Grandma.. you know yesterday..." Mina talked as you and Grandma listened to her and gave your own answers as well. You 3 were having a great night despite her being elder than you. Grandma was such a friendly and modern woman that you couldn't help but share almost everything with her and the same went with Mina.

But while talking, your mind diverted a few times to Taehyung but you shrugged it off.

-----In the boys' room

"Will you both let me sleep?" Jin asked pissed off by the 2 boys who were sitting blankly turning the lights on for no reason.
"Then go sleep." Jungkook said.
"Turn off the lights morons!" Jin screamed before burying his head inside the pillow.

"I don't feel like sleeping today." Jungkook said staring at the door as Jin got up staring at him.
"Why don't you feel like sleeping today?!" Jin asked as Jungkook sighed.
"I don't know.. this place is exceptionally quiet for sleeping." He said as Taehyung glanced at him before sighing. 
"Isn't the place exceptionally quiet after you and Mina fall asleep as well? While sticking to each other like glue?" Jin asked as Jungkook coughed.

"Who talked about that witch?! And I don't stick to her, it's just.. we both have bad sleeping habits." He said as Jin nodded sarcastically smiling at him.

"But why just me? Don't Tae Hyung and Y/Nie must sleep like that too. Worse as well." Jungkook said the last part making Taehyung's head turn towards his direction with a deadly stare.
"We don't sleep on the same bed. Why would I sleep with that devil?" He said as Jungkook looked at him as if he was an alien from another country. 
"Why not? Why would you sleep so far away from her?" Jungkook asked as Jin replied, "Cause he doesn't know how angelic his wife is." Jin said as Taehyung coughed.

"Angelic what? She is a literal devil. Annoying and noisy. I can never like her!" He said as Jin replied, "We never talked about you liking her though.." He said making Taehyung awkward as Jungkook silently giggled. 

Soon, they heard loud laughs from the other room making the 2 boys' curiosity go over the peak. 

"I will go get some water." Jungkook said going outside as Jin nodded knowing where he was going. 
"Don't you want water too?" Jin asked Taehyung who scoffed. 
"Do I look like I am interested in that room like Jungkook? He clearly likes Mina." He said as Jin smirked.
"You talk a lot nowadays, more like debate." Jin said as Taehyung ignored him before going to the door.