Chapter 29:: Then let me be.

Author's POV: 

"You don't have to make it obvious you like me." Jungkook said looking at Mina who scoffed. 
"And why is that you think I like you?" She asked clearly trying to hide her blushing face seeing Jungkook as Jungkook coughed saying, "You and I are matching." Mina sighed saying, "It can be a coincidence too." She said making Jungkook think for a while.

"Right but-" Jungkook was talking when Mina hissed at him shutting him up. Suddenly they looked beside them to see Jin and another woman wearing an elegant black gown talking together.

"Who is she?" Mina asked as Jungkook smirked, "His love at first sight." Jungkook said making Mina's eyes widen. 

"You are funny, Prince Jin." Lisa said chuckling as Jin smiled shyly before saying, "Well.. call me Jin. Since we're friends." He said as Lisa smiled flattered by him. 
"They sure are flirting well," Mina said smirking as Jungkook giggled. 

"Oh! Jennie!!!" Jungkook suddenly squealed running towards a girl who was coming towards them. He hugged her tightly as Mina looked at them awkwardly. 
"Yah. Your girlfriend is throwing daggers at me." Jennie whispered to Jungkook who looked at her confused.
"Who is my girlfriend?" He asked as Jennie looked at Mina who was scowling at them now. 
"Oh.. she's Mina. Y/Nie's friend." He said as Jennie nodded.

"Princess Y/N?" She asked as Jungkook nodded looking at her.
"Yo? My brother's in love?" Jennie asked as Jungkook hissed at her to which she chuckled.

They both came towards Mina as Jennie smiled at her. Mina fake smiled back mentally cursing out Jungkook.

"Hi. I am Jennie. Jungkook's friend." She said extending her hand as Mina's mouth made an 'O' shape. Jungkook looked at her confused but she just smirked knowing where her plan would be going.
"Hi. I am Mina." She said shaking hands with Jennie.  Mina looked at her awkwardly before coughing. 

"Let me borrow Jungkook for a while~" Jennie said dragging Jungkook who was confused as Mina nodded fakely smiling but glared at their backs leaving.
"Whatever." She said stomping to the food section.

Some time passed by as the host said, "Let's get a partner and get down to dance for the surprise event!" Everyone started getting their partners. 

"Umm, I don't have a partner.." Lisa mumbled looking down. Suddenly Jin came from behind coughing.
"I don't think I'll have a partner. Are you free?" He asked Lisa pretending to be dumb as she smiled nodding.
"Sure!" She said as Jin took her hand winking at her as she blushed.

"I won't even dance. Ugh, I am so annoyed." Mina scoffed when suddenly Jungkook came from behind saying, "let's dance. I don't have a partner." Mina side-eyed him before scoffing.
"But I have." She said going towards a random boy before saying, "Hi" she said as the guy smiled back at her.

"Hi. I am Jaemin." He said as Mina coughed. 
"I am Mina. Wanna dance with me?" She said as he smiled. He looked behind Mina to see Jungkook glaring at Jaemin.
"I am sure the person you want to dance with isn't me." He said as Mina looked at her confused.
"I don't wanna get murdered by Jeon. You better solve the fight yourselves." He said as Mina coughed awkwardly.
"We aren't dating or something! Why would we fight?" Mina asked as Jaemin giggled.

"I am quick-witted." He said as Mina fake coughed before giggled along with him.
"Proves it." She said but suddenly a hand dragged her to the other corner. 
"Why am I the only single one?" Jaemin asked himself before sighing.