Chapter 8:: Why is she so childish?

Author's POV:

"Jungkook?" You asked to see the same boy from your wedding. He waved at you smiling brightly as everyone's attention diverted towards you both.
"Do you both know each other?" You nodded to Jin's question.
"I saw him on our wedding day." You said as they nodded.

"Y/N. Meet Mr Jeon. Our relative and also our adored visitor." The Queen said as you nodded greeting him.
"Hyung!!!" Jungkook said hugging Jin as he hugged him back. Jungkook then went to Taehyung giving him a hug.
"Your wife is so beautiful!" He whispered as Taehyung sighed ignoring him.

"I will be staying here for a few days!" He said as you looked at Jin and Jungkook celebrating his stay. You looked at them smiling warmly. They looked so happy.

---LunchTime

"The King won't be joining us for lunch today. So you can eat peacefully." Jin said as you jumped in happiness earning a sigh from Taehyung and a giggle from Jungkook.

"This is the best lunch I've ever had!!" You squealed as the Queen laughed.
"Well. Next time, I'll cook for you. Okay?" Seokjin said as you looked at him amused.
"You can cook?" You asked as he nodded.
"Woahh! I've got such a talented brother in law!" You said making him shy.

"He cooks so well! His cooking just...mwah mwah!" Jungkook said kissing the air as you looked at Jin impressed.
The maids came with a dish in their hand as your eyes widened. It was one of your favourites.

Chicken steak!

You quickly stabbed it with the fork in an attempt to take it but someone stabbed it along with you too. You looked up to see Jungkook.
"What a mess.." Taehyung mumbled to himself seeing all of that while you just looked at Jungkook, more like glared at him.

"Well... You like chicken steak too?" He asked.
"Like? I CAN DIE FOR IT!!" You said as he let out an airy laugh.
"Samee!!" He squealed as you squealed with him.
"Let's share." You said as he put a steak on your place while another on his.
"Yummy!" You dug in the food shamelessly while Taehyung eyed you.
You were about to get another waffle but someone held your wrist. You looked beside to see Taehyung glaring at you. You innocently blinked at him with confusion written all over your face.

"Can you eat peacefully? You are spilling the food on me." He said as you realized you were attacking not only the food but him too.
"Oh sorry!" You said not paying much attention as he rolled his eyes.
-----------------
"I am so full!" You said patting your stomach as Taehyung looked at you weirdly.
"Who doesn't become full after eating like a pig?" He said as you glared at him.
Meaner and meaner. That's his improvement.

"Aish Taehyung. Don't say it like that." Jin said as Jungkook suddenly came near you.
"Do you like BTS? Cause you look like that.." He asked as you nodded.
"Oh my god! You too?" You asked as he nodded. You both held hands jumping like little kids.

"Since when??" You asked as he replied, "2015!!"
"And me.. 2014!!" You said as you both jumped together squealing.

"Omg yes! I've found my soulmate~" You said as he giggled.
"Wait. We both have a Jeon in our names too." He said as you nodded.
"That means... WE ARE TWINNIES!!" You both said together. Surely, you clicked with him better than anyone.
"That day... When you were screami- I mean singing butter, I assumed you liked BTS." He said as you chuckled.
"Well. Why not? Right?!" You asked as he nodded chuckling.

----Time skip

"This dress is so uncomfortable.. I've been wearing this since the morning but I can't bear this anymore!" You said as Taehyung sighed.
Jungkook and Jin went to meet the Queen since she had called them and you were left alone with Taehyung.

Being bored, when your phone was charging too.. You ended up blabbering beside his ear.

"You know... My hee-" You were talking but he cut you off. "Shut up." He said getting up as you pouted at his rudeness.
You were about to get up but you accidentally tripped causing you to hurt your leg.
"Ouch!" You said as Taehyung looked back.

"I think I am bleeding.." You said with teary eyes as he took a step forward. You expected him to help you but he left making you disappointed and sad.
What could've you expected?

"Ah. How do I get up?" You asked yourself trying to get up but failed. You kept trying but a voice interrupted you.
"Stop trying." Taehyung said holding a first aid kit.
You looked at him angrily before ignoring him. He forwarded his hand as you ignored him. He sighed before coming towards you. He placed the first aid kit on the ground before taking out some antiseptic.
He slowly applied it to your knees which were bruised as you winced in pain.

He then took a band-aid and put it on the wound. You looked at him the whole time. He looked ethereally beautiful. As if his face was sculpted. His curly locks covering his forehead, his brown orbs, his lips slightly parted.

You didn't realize you were staring at him until he got up as he was done.

"At least help me sit!!!" You said but he ignored you leaving.
Can't be nice for more than a minute!

"Why is she so childish?" He mumbled walking away.

You were busy whining while Taehyung left totally speechless. But what no one noticed was someone admiring the view in front of him.

Meanwhile the Queen: Looks like I made the right choice~