Chapter 22:: This isn't jealousy

Author's POV: 

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice asked as you flinched before sighing. You looked at him weirdly before saying, "I am- Wait, what am I doing? Oh-oh! I am just... dating!" You said as his eyebrows crooked while he stared at you. 
"You mean crushing on idols?" He asked as you nodded.

"They aren't so handsome.." He said as you hissed at him.
"What will you understand about good looks?!" You asked as he glared at you.
"I like them so much! I wish they were my husbands instead of you!" You said nonchalantly but soon regretted seeing him get up and leave the room.
"Then go marry them." He said slamming the door making you flinch.
"Is he mad?" You asked yourself feeling a little bad seeing him leave the room.

"I am just mad. Yeah, she is noisy. Not jealous. This isn't jealousy." Taehyung mumbled sitting on the couch.
"For how long will this go on?" Jin muttered before munching on his popcorn.

----At night

"Guys. Let's enjoy this night well. We have to go back tomorrow morning. And wake up at 5 a.m." Jin said as Mina screamed, "WHYYY?? JUST WHY? like- WHY? Why?!" She almost went crazy as you just munched on the popcorn harder giving him the same dramatic questioning look. 
"Well. We are having a royal party next week. And we all have to go back to prepare for it." Jin said as you made an excited face. 
"Omo! Sounds so exciting!" You said as Taehyung smirked before saying, "You will have to take formality and speech lessons. Along with memorizing all the guest names and some information." He said as you choked on your popcorn.

"WHAT?!" You asked as he nodded while Jin just smiled at you saying, "I will help you." He said as you nodded but suddenly someone objected.
"Why would you? She is so annoying, she will annoy you." Taehyung said as you looked at him offended before saying, "Why would you say it like that?!" You asked as he scoffed, "You're just a burden." He said as you pouted looking down.

"Okay sure. You obvious and oblivious morons." Jin said before frying pork on the pan while everyone ignored him.

-----After dinner

"Thank god, you are invited to the palace. We will have so much fun!" You said before plopping on the couch as Jin nodded.
"Just don't go to cook you all. Then the palace will be fun." Jin said as you all looked here and there ignoring him, more like dying in embarrassment. 

"Let's go to sleep then." You said as you all went to your rooms to sleep since you had to wake up early the next morning. 
You went inside your shared room before plopping on the bed enjoying the soft bed until someone pushed you to the other side making you whine.
"Yah! Why would you ruin my important moment?" You asked as he sighed scrolling through his phone.

You blinked at him a few times before saying, "Yah. Yah!" You called him out as he looked at you with the same blank face before asking, "What?" He asked as you replied, "We don't even talk properly. Let's talk." You said moving closer to him with a smile as he turned off his phone keeping it on the night table before lying down, his back facing you.
"Go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow." He said as you replied, "That's the reason!" You said making him looked at you confused.

"I won't even sleep tonight! So I won't have to wake up." You said as he sighed going to sleep. 
"Yeah.. I will feel lonely if you go to sleep. Please don't sleep." You said holding the hem of his sleeve as he didn't react for some time but looked back before sighing. He got up before sitting on the bed as you smiled at him. 
"Why don't you smile?" You asked as he replied, "I don't need to." He said as you looked down.