Chapter 26:: It's her?

Author's POV: 

You yawned waking up in the morning before sighing immediately plopping down on the bed. 
"I can't move for a week." You said to yourself before sighing. 
"But I have to change my pads... and pee... and poop... and eat!" You said hearing a sigh from beside as you looked beside you to see Taehyung staring at you with a speechless look. Well, that's what his normal look to you is. So.. anyways!

You both made a little eye contact. Suddenly your mind went back to last night as a red tint crept up to your cheeks as you coughed awkwardly. 

"Morning." You said as Taehyung replied, "Good morning." He said awkwardly before getting up from the bed going to open the washroom door but looked at you before saying, "Do you wanna go?" He asked as you nodded before getting up.

"What about you?" You asked as he replied, "I will use one outside." He said as you nodded getting in.
"What's with him? Why is he being so sweet? Why does it feel weird?" You bombed your pad packet with questions not realizing it can't talk back. Sighing, you started doing your stuff as Taehyung on the other hand did his. 

----During Lunch

"We only have 3 days left till the royal party. Hope you all are doing well with the preparations." The Queen said as everyone nodded. Suddenly Jin looked at you for a while before asking, "Why are you so quiet today?" He asked as you looked at him before coughing awkwardly. 

"I am seeing that too. One moment she's laughing, the other moment she's literally sulking for no reason. Did you both fight?" Mina asked as Jungkook replied, "They have to be in a relationship to fight.." The Queen hissed at him before saying, "Ohho! They are married, what relationship do you want next?" She asked as the Queen Mother chuckled before saying, "The relation of being parents of their kid." She said as everyone chuckled.

"You all childish people will fry out my kids." Suddenly everyone heard a voice. You all looked at the side to see the King smiling at the people sitting at the table. Everyone got up greeting the King.
"I think you all were not expecting me. I shall leave then." The King joked as the Queen said, "Your Highness, they wouldn't understand your humourless jokes." She said as everyone on the table giggled. 

You laughed out loud as the King looked at you before saying, "Come to see, I haven't interacted with you much." The King said as you looked at him awkwardly.
"Don't worry. I am not as scary as these people say. I was just thinking of walking a little in the palace and saw you all joking a lot. Never happens when I am here but.. hahaha." He said as everyone awkwardly stood.

"I shall not make you kids any more awkward. See you then." The King said as he went there while the Queen followed him.

"He is my son but has no sense of humour like me." Queen Mother said as you all giggled.
"What's with Jin zoning out in the middle of the conversations?" Queen Mother asked as everyone sighed together while he looked up before saying, "It's not a puppy love! She definitely likes me too! We had eye contact!" He said as everyone ignored him intentionally, again. 

----After Lunch

"Yah Y/N," Mina called as you looked at her confused. She smirked before saying, "Wanna know what I found?" She asked as you looked at her suspiciously before asking, "What? Better not be a cockroach!!" You said as she laughed before saying, "YOUR CHILDHOOD PHOTO!" She screamed as everyone in the room including Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung got curious and came near her.