Chapter 34:: Jeon Pabo

Author's POV: 

You scrunched your nose listening closely. Whose voice was it? You thought.
"Who dares badmouth me?" You mumbled when you heard a familiar voice, "I am sure you are in no place to say something about our beloved princess." It was the Queen. 

"Beloved." You mumbled giggling happily when the familiar voice spoke, "No.. I mean. When we came to the party, we saw how she even forgot her lines for a while on the stage." It was Mrs Johnson. 
"Our niece, Holly would've never let you down like that... or at least- her elder sister would not. I saw her, she was so pretty!" Mrs Johnson said as you glared at the door.
"Who is Holly-" You mumbled before listening to the conversation. 

"Well.. at least Y/N is a well-mannered woman who knows how to keep her loyalty, unlike some other people." She said as you smirked proudly but soon went into confusion.
"What are they even talking about?" You muttered when suddenly you saw Jin walking towards you confused. 

"What are you-" He was asking when you gestured him to keep quiet. He looked at you confused before understanding what you were doing.
"Why are you eavesdropping?" He whisper-yelled as you gulped but he heard the conversation going inside.

"I just always want the best for our Prince... but a right princess matters too. I think you should've considered it.. Haha! I am not trying to meddle." Jin sighed and you could say he was mad.
"Oppa?" You asked in a low voice as he looked at you with a smile. 
"Come." He said before going to the living room while you followed him.

"You heard what she said, that's why you were eavesdropping, weren't you?" He asked as you looked down.
"Are you okay?" He asked as you giggled.
"Yes, I am completely okay! I don't care about her taunts. She always looked fake to me anyway!" You said making Jin chuckle.
"That's my little sister!" He said making you smile brightly. 

"Actually..Mrs Johnson is always trying to get on people's nerves. And she just found you as bait to that. Don't care about her." He said as you smiled.
"She always does this. Even when Taehyung was born, she said triggering things to the Queen and our relatives for no reason. Attention seekers." He said as you chuckled.

"How older are you than Taehyung?" You asked as he replied, "6 years." You made an 'O' shape before chuckling.
"Why don't you marry then? You have Lisa too~" You said as he looked down blushing.
"I want to confess... but just don't know how." He said as you chuckled.
"Why fear when Y/N is here?!" You asked.

"I think that's the fear." Taehyung mumbled while coming in as you both looked at him.
"What's going on in here?" He asked as you smiled at him. Of course, you didn't hear what he just mumbled. 
"Oh.. nothing." You said cutting off Jin who was about to spill the tea. You looked at Jin with a desperate look as he smiled knowing you didn't want to spill it in front of Taehyung. 

"Okay. I am going." Jin suddenly said as he got a call from Lisa. You and Taehyung chuckled at each other seeing him run away.

"What were you doing?" Taehyung asked before ruffling your hair as you hissed at him making him let out an airy laugh.
"Aish.. you can't be romantic but at least be nice!" You said as he smiled while you sighed. 

-----Time skip

"I had a good lunch~" You said to yourself before taking your phone scrolling since Taehyung was in the shower, thankfully. Or he would make you study again.
"Ahh.. it's been like months since I last opened Twitter." You said to yourself before scrolling.