Chapter 14:: Cookies or Salty crackers?!

Author's POV:

"Time to bake!" Mina said while Jungkook carried their tray of unbaked cookies as you and Taehyung took your tray too. 
"Our cookies have such a cute red colour!" You said smiling at the cookies while Taehyung eyed them a bit suspiciously. 
"Are you sure what you put was food colour?" He asked as you nodded.
"The powdered food colour. It was red!" You said smiling as he looked away nodding. 

You were going to put the tray in when Mina forwarded her tray at the same time. You both stared at each other blankly for a moment before you spoke, "Yah. Let's put the cookies together." You said with attitude as she thought for a while. 
"Sure." She arrogantly said as you scoffed. But soon you both burst into laughter because of the actions you were doing. 

"The red ones are ours and the brown ones are yours." You said as Mina shrugged before putting her tray inside along with you.

" You said as Mina shrugged before putting her tray inside along with you

----Time skip

"The cookies are ready!" You said before taking out your tray while Mina took out hers. You both took the cookies as you all started decorating yours. 
"Can I decorate?" You asked innocently showing puppy eyes to Taehyung who nodded sighing. 
You quickly took the sprinkles before pouring them all over the cookies before putting in some whipped cream while Taehyung looked at you weirdly and analyzed whether the thing you just decorated was even edible or not.

"Done!" Jungkook said as they took their plate full of cookies towards Jin who was waiting patiently to taste the cookies. 
"We are done too!" You said as you and Taehyung took the plate towards Jin. 

"Okay! I will try this one first!" Jin said pointing towards the cookies Mina and Jungkook made while you smirked in overconfidence thinking you were going to win.
Jin bit the cookie smiling but as he chewed, his facial expressions changed. He quickly threw it out of his mouth on a small plate before drinking water making Mina and Jungkook's faces drown in confusion. 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as Jin spoke, "Is this a cookie or salty cracker?" Jin asked making you let out an airy laugh but you quickly shut your mouth sensing the glare you were getting from Mina at your back.
"We definitely put sugar! Yah Jungkook. I asked you to put sugar, did you put salt in it?" Mina asked while Jungkook shook his head. He quickly ran towards the kitchen taking out a jar as he showed it to Jin and Mina. 

"I put this. This is sugar, isn't it?" Jungkook asked while Mina's face hardened. 
"YOU B*TCH!" Mina screamed almost about to jump on Jungkook like a Tiger jumping on its prey. 

"Poor them." You mumbled giggling while facing Taehyung who said, "Don't laugh at them in case you might end up like them too." He said making you roll your eyes.
"What a mood spoiler you are!" You said as he scoffed. 

"Okay okay! Enough you all. I will try these cookies now." Jin said as Mina looked down pouting while Jungkook was apologizing to Mina. 
Jin sighed before taking a cookie from the plate you and Taehyung had decorated with hopeful eyes. He bit it but this time, his expressions didn't change. It was just a smile, just the hopeful eyes turned into desperate ones. 

You didn't realize the situation so you excitedly looked at him but soon your expressions changed as you saw tears in Jin's eyes. His ears were red and you could see smoke coming out from his ears. Your eyes turned large while Mina and Jungkook stopped their drama looking at Jin confused. 

"AH! Save me!!!!" Jin panicked before quickly gulping in water nonstop. 
"What did you do with the cookies?" Taehyung asked you whispering as you shook your head in confusion. 
"I don't know..." You said while Jin was still panicking. 

"It's so spicy!" He cried out while your face became more confused.
"Did you add spice to it?" He asked as you shook your head. 
Soon Taehyung's suspicious eyes turned into blank ones. 
"Did you put in chilli powder instead of red food colour?" He asked as you thought for a while.

"No..I found a jar with red colour. It looked like red food colour.." You said in a small voice as he shut his eyes sighing. 
"What do I do with you..." He muttered under his breath while Mina and Jungkook fell on the floor out of laughter. 

"You all shut up! This is s-so spic-cy!" Jin panicked while you looked down embarrassed making a fake crying face. 

------At night

"I will go shower first." You said as Taehyung nodded while you stared at him for a while for no reason before going into the bathroom. Though the vacation house wasn't as lavish as the Palace, it felt comfier and home-like to you. 
"Woahhh~" You cooed after turning on the shower for no reason as you giggled. Surely, you were very unreasonable. 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOO~" You made some noise because of the cold water. Coughing slightly you adjusted yourself to the cold water. Dancing recklessly, singing loudly with the shampoo bottle as your mic, you surely rocked a night of 8 pm. 
"I AM YOUR POPSTAR~~~~" You sang before vibing closing your eyes. You opened your eyes sighing as you took the soap before scrubbing your body gently. But soon, your eyes fell on a bottle, a shaving foam bottle to be exact. No, TAEHYUNG's shaving foam to be exact. A smirk crept up your lips as you went near it taking it before quietly laughing mischievously. 

"Kim Taehyung. Let's see what you do with this shaving foam." You smirked before taking some shaving foam on your hand. you applied it on your face and neck pretending to be Santa Claus. 
"Ho ho ho!" You said before laughing your heart out in front of the mirror.
"This is weird but funny!" You said laughing. But little did you realize, someone could hear your annoying and irritating laughs and noises from outside.

"This girl.. " Taehyung sighed before getting up from the bed totally done with your noise. He pulled the handle of the door thinking it was closed and would JUST make a noise, but to his surprise, the door swung open grabbing your attention while Taehyung was taken aback.