Chapter 32:: I love you

Author's POV: 

"YoUU knOww~?" You asked Taehyung who was now helping you change your shirt because you wouldn't let him change your outfit properly. He tried his best to look away but you being you pulled his face closer to yours, making him flustered.
"I lAik yOUU sOooooo mUcH~~" You said giggling as he pulled away coughing before noticing a scar on your chest. Which was right above your bra. 
"What is this?" He asked himself as you pointed towards your chest before saying, "WhEn I WaAs A kiD~~ A giRl ALmoSt gAwT bITtEn bY A dOG! I sAved HEr And GoT bITtEn inSTeAd aND GoT THiS sCAr!" You said pouting as he looked at you in awe before taking the t-shirt and making you wear it.

"You did a good job." He said smiling seeing how angelic you were and you never once even told anyone about it. You giggled.
"You're done changing. Now go to bed." He said as you shook your head.

"YouUU wiTh mEeee~ Let'S SlEeEp TOgEThErr~" You said as he chuckled nodding. He lied on the bed patting beside him as you giggled lying beside him. Suddenly, you went closer to him before sneaking our hands around his waist. He looked at your drunken actions before sighing. 
"You act so differently when you're drunk." He said as you giggled.

"YoUU knOw... I lovE yoU~" You said smiling as he froze on his spot listening to your sudden confession. 
"YouUU ArEEEEE A bIgGG jOrk. BuT yOU ARe So nICE tOO. I DoNT kNOw WHy bUT i LAikkk You MOrE tHAn All MAi 830 CrUSheS~" You said as he looked at your sleepy state.
"Shh. You're sleepy. Sleep." He said smiling as you smiled at him drunkenly before saying, "NooOOo! SAy IT nIcELyyy~ 'PriNcEsssss SLeeP~~' LIkE thIS~" You said as Taehyung looked at you speechless before sighing.

"Princess, sleep." He said in his deep husky voice as you giggled before lying beside him as you hugged him closing your eyes. 

----30 minutes later

You were now sleeping peacefully in Taehyung's arms while he stared at you.
"Why are you so nice?" He asked lowly thinking about the scar he saw on your chest while helping you change. Seeing you only with your undergarments surely made him feel weird but he tried to ignore it seeing you drunk. But the scar on your chest didn't go unnoticed by him.

Even when he accidentally saw you showering, he noticed it but he wasn't sure. This time, he was. He felt sad seeing that scar on your body.

"Was it that time when you were absent for a week and I waited for you in class every day because no one bugged me except for you?" He asked himself, chuckling sadly as he looked at you.
"You are so troublesome and make me worry. I wonder how you will even survive in this harsh world with that innocent heart of yours. Ever since childhood, you've been that innocent childish person. I wonder how you dealt with the cruel world." He said, his heart aching, thinking about you going through hardships. He didn't want to see your fragile and naive self in pain, not for once.

" I love you. And when I say this, I don't mean this to only the little y/n who happened to be my past but you, who happens to be my present." He said kissing your forehead pulling you closer as he closed his eyes sniffing your scent.

----Next morning

"Ahhh!" You woke up with a sharp pain in your head as you groaned.
"It hurts so much..." You mumbled before trying to open your eyes. Looking beside, you saw nothing.
"Where is Taehyung.." You asked yourself when suddenly the door opened revealing Taehyung with a tray of food in his hand. He closed the door before coming towards you with a smile.

"What's this.." You mumbled looking at him confused.
"Does your head hurt a lot?" He asked as you nodded holding your head. 

"Drink more." He sarcastically said as you coughed looking away.
"Did I do anything weird last night?" You asked as he looked here and there before ignoring you.
"Here. Say Aa." He said forwarding a spoon of hangover soup in front of your mouth as you looked at him weirdly.