Chapter 20:: Grandma

Author's POV: 

"Umm.. can you side away?" Jungkook asked Mina who stood closer to him who was watching TV. 
"What's wrong with you?!" Jungkook asked as Mina huffed.
"What will be wrong with me? Haha! It's with you!!" She said annoyed as Jungkook sighed.
"Please side away. Let me enjoy." Jungkook said as Mina stood even closer to him. 

"What are they doing..." You mumbled munching on the chips looking beside you just to see Taehyung looking at you, more like debating with himself while looking at you.
"Aish! You startled me." You said before sighing and checking your body temperature as he shook his head.

"No way... Even if the world ends... no way." He said getting up going to the bathroom while you let out a confused breath not knowing what's wrong with him.
"I'd rather have him being a total scumbag than being like this.." You mumbled but soon heard a loud windshield laugh. You turned your head to see Jin laughing his ass out seeing how oblivious each and every one of you were. 

----At night

"I am going to sleep then." You said going to the couch but Taehyung suddenly spoke, "Sleep on the bed." He said as you turned back staring at him shocked. 
"Are you okay?! Do you have a fever? Why are you acting so nice today?" You asked totally shocked as he scoffed. 
"Just sleep on the bed." He said as you looked at him totally confused. 

"I am not telling this to you out of kindness. I just have muscle ache from having such a big space to myself." He said later cursing himself for spewing out such lame lies. 
You squinted your eyes looking at him full of suspicion but later shrugged sitting beside him. 

"Let's sleep then." You said sensing the awkward situation before lying on the bed. 
"A pillow just in case I shouldn't trust your sudden kindness." You said placing a few pillows in the middle as he scoffed immediately regretting being nice to you. Who asked him to anyway? 

"Goodnight." You said awkwardly before turning around trying to sleep, your back facing him while he did the same. 

'Why did he ask me to sleep with him? Why is he being nice? Did a ghost possess him? Why did I agree? Ugh! What's wrong!!! I am going crazy!' Your mind burst with thoughts making it harder for you to fall asleep but you still tried. Your heart was beating at a rapid pace as you tried to calm down but of course, failed in the awkward silence.

------Next Morning 

"Mmh.." Taehyung groaned feeling the sunlight on him as he tried opening his eyes waking up. He suddenly felt something soft near his neck. He moved his head to see a pile of hair which turned out to be YOUR hair. 

"What is she-" He stopped midway seeing you moving making him freeze.
"Did she break the pillow line last night?" He asked himself before awkwardly coughing.  

He saw you struggling with your hair as his hands unknowingly made it's way to your hair pushing them back as he got a view of your face. He saw your angelic face and your lips formed in a light pout while sleeping. He would've lied if he said he didn't find you adorable.

But soon his eyes fell on your mouth and then his t-shirt.

"Disgusting!" He said pushing you away seeing you drooling on his t-shirt. You woke up groaning as you looked at him realizing HE was the one who pushed you.
"Yah!! Why did you push me?!" You asked angrily glaring at him as he looked at you with disgust before detaching his shirt from his shoulder by holding it as if it was some nasty thing. 
"You DROOLED over me." He said as you coughed looking away.