Chapter 21

Happy Reading :)

I woke up and quickly ran to Marcus' room. He was on the phone, clearly speaking to Lacey when I walked in.

"I miss you too baby," He said in a lovey dovey voice.

"Barf," I said and he quickly sat up, surprised at my presence.

"Uh, I mean uh," he said making his voice deeper, "I got to go."

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" He yelled.

"When have you ever knocked on my door?" I scoffed.

"Touché,"

"So the party..." I began.

"No,"

"Please Marcus, I promise I'll be on my best behavior,"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!" I knew it would be a struggle, I was still on probation, but it was nothing a little baby sister begging wouldn't help.

"Lydia fermare!" He shouted, telling me to stop.

"Per favore Marcus! Please," I said using my puppy dog face.

"Lydia don't you dare give me that look," He threatened.

"Please," I whispered softly, that plus the look usually helped.

"Out! Out of my room!" He grumbled trying to resist. He got up began walking towards me. I backed up quickly talking as I did.

"Jenna invited me Marcus, please I've been good so far, I won't do anything stupid, plus Greg will be there too," I rambled.

"I'll think about it," He snapped shutting the door in my face.

I walked back to my room thinking. Greg was going to be there so I didn't know how that was going to play out. All I knew was I needed to be on my best behavior.

That, sadly, meant no Damon. Hopefully Damon was planning to sit this party out, I wouldn't be able to control myself if some girl decided to get friendly with him.

"Lydia," Joseph whined from his room. I walked in to see him laying down on his bed with his arms over his eyes.

"Yes Joe?" I smiled snapping out of my thoughts.

"Can you bring me water," He asked nicely.

"Magic word?"

"You're beautiful,"

"Thank you," I laughed and walked out to get him water.

"Can I get a water too?" Melvin whined from Leo's room.

"Shutup," I snapped and heard Leo chuckle, followed by Melvin smacking him, followed by Leo tackling him to the ground, followed by a lot of immature boy stuff. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Yes, five tickets for Italy, for let me check the date one second," My mother was booking the tickets for Italy, it was a little strange to think of us all divided like that.

We had never been so divided, sure once in a while my parents left on vacation, or my brothers went to their out of town soccer tournaments, but we hadn't been split down the middle. It would be interesting to see what it's like to have a normal sized family for once, even though the thought makes me incredibly sad.

*Afternoon*

"Okay Lydia you can come with us," Marcus sighed and I tackled him in a bear hug to his bed.

"I love you," I said and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was hooked onto him like a koala at this point.

"I'm not doing this because you're begging like an annoying puppy dog," He huffed trying unsuccessfully to pull my arms off. He gave up and just stood with me still attached.